PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2001 Chevrolet Blazer ZR2 (Great Winter Vehicle)

kerry
09-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2001
Make and Model : Chevrolet Blazer
Exterior Color : Pewter
Interior Color : Gray Cloth
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 210xxx
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : ZR2
Extras :
Asking Price : $4200

Finally selling my winter vehicle as I've found an all year car, and need to pay for tuition for school. She's got 210xxx KMs on her. Fully loaded with A/C, Power Windows, Power Locks, Keyless Entry, Sunroof, Step Bars, Fullsize spare, Bose Stereo and Auto 4X4 or a user selectable 2WD mode, plus all of the standard equipment you'd expect.

The A/C blows extremely cold and doesn't need a recharge. I had a new alternator put in as the original was weak but not dead. This vehicle also has a new battery. The wheel flares only have a very SMALL amount of rock chipping on the driver's side. Nothing compared to some of the Blazers and Jimmys I've seen. It's very minor and can hardly be noticed. There is no body rust, but a tiny bit on the spare tire rack located by the mounting screw. Again, this is not body rust. The windshield needs to be replaced (winter vehicle so I never had this done) but this could easily be worked out of the price if you're serious.

Now for the personal notes. I've never ever ever had a problem with this vehicle. In the winter of 2007-2008 when we had -40 in Calgary, she started everyday perfectly, and got me to and from SAIT with no issues... ever. It's never needed to be towed or boosted. Never had any mechanical issues with the exception of the weak alternator, which I should add could have lasted another 6 months or so. Oil changes done regularly as well.

I rarely drive this as it was my winter vehicle so the past year it's basically sat (without the battery) in the driveway waiting for a buyer. I did drive it on occasion to keep the vehicle "alive" for a lack of better words.

The price listed is OBO and I am a very motivated seller as I am moving in April. Also if you go on the Auto Trader you'll see that my vehicle has similar km's with a higher trim package and is priced lower than basically everything within the same year.

Feel free to email me or call using the contact information below.

Cheers!

- Kerry

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 4039939250

Pictures :

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/crimsonkwee/IMG_1825.jpg