PDA

View Full Version : NFL - Kansas City

nosegrindR
11-12-2003, 03:39 PM
Has anybody seen Dante Hall in action this year he's nuts, just floats when he runs

SI-vic
11-12-2003, 03:42 PM
there's more to the Kansas City Chiefs then just Dante Hall.
Their offence and defence are playing like champions right now.

but yes, Dante Hall is a great special teams returner. amazing.

pinoyhero
11-12-2003, 06:20 PM
I know its already been said a million times but I think they have the best shot at going undefeated since the rams a few years back.

nosegrindR
11-12-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
I know its already been said a million times but I think they have the best shot at going undefeated since the rams a few years back.

yeah they're nuts this year. lookin forward to the next half of the season.

91_Integz
11-12-2003, 06:51 PM
KC is the shit! Go Priest!

RiCE-DaDDy
11-12-2003, 07:31 PM
kc is wierd, they dont have the best offence and they have a avg d, but somehow they always come out on top. i guess its chemistry...but im not complaining

holmes is tha man
dante is getting cocky

Ajay
11-12-2003, 07:59 PM
Priest baby...the boy is amazing...he's been around for quite some time and now it's good that he has a defensive line to maintain the offesive's attack.

KC does have a really good chance of going far this year.

accordboi_02
11-12-2003, 08:08 PM
I'm still not sure of KC... if it weren't for Dante, they'd have lost 2 games.

I saw him play in Oakland (instead of on TV), and man he is FAST... quite an experience. And speaking of Oakland, KC was pretty lucky (about a 1/2 yard to be exact) to come out of that one as well.

Although I dont like them, I think the Titans are a better team, but only time will tell...

GO CHIEFS!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

91_Integz
11-13-2003, 10:11 AM
Titans are awesome too. To bad they don't play eachother this year. That woudl be a good game!

buh_buh
11-13-2003, 10:49 AM
The Chiefs are good, but I think they caught a couple lucky breaks with Dante Hall in the beginning of the year.
I don't think they're going to go undefeated this year (just in the regular season, let alone playoffs too)

VTEC_Junkie
11-13-2003, 12:52 PM
If I am not mistaken I am pretty sure that the rams never went undefeated, I know for sure they didn't a few years ago.... The last time was something like 76' dolphins ( I know it was the early 70's) but the only real challenge that Kc will have will be minnesota which is near the end of there schedule. I believe that they will win all games if they win that game!

Mr_John
11-13-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by VTEC_Junkie
I believe that they will win all games if they win that game!

Yup. If they can win that game then they'll most likely go undefeated. they have a really easy schedule for the rest of the year other then that game

nosegrindR
11-14-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Mr_John

Yup. If they can win that game then they'll most likely go undefeated. they have a really easy schedule for the rest of the year other then that game

yeah this could be good or bad, sometimes the best teams are defeated by the shittier teams.

Mr_John
11-16-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by nosegrindR

yeah this could be good or bad, sometimes the best teams are defeated by the shittier teams.

which was proven today.
there goes KC's dream season

accordboi_02
11-16-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Mr_John

which was proven today.
there goes KC's dream season

I'm not suprised, and I'll also predict that KC won't make it to the Super Bowl, Titans are by far a better team than KC.

max_boost
11-16-2003, 11:03 PM
Can't believe KC lost, especially when they get called out by the other team......dam

nosegrindR
11-16-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by accordboi_02

I'm not suprised, and I'll also predict that KC won't make it to the Super Bowl, Titans are by far a better team than KC.

right...yeah is there only 2 teams that play for NFL? oh that's why they wont make the playoffs, i forgot

mo_virgin
11-17-2003, 03:27 AM
Haahaha... That prediction was awsome... KC rules still though. Dante hall really has some jets

pinoyhero
11-17-2003, 06:37 AM
A dream ruined.. BY THE BENGALS!

accordboi_02
11-17-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by nosegrindR

right...yeah is there only 2 teams that play for NFL? oh that's why they wont make the playoffs, i forgot

WTF?

I never said they wouldn't make the playoffs, just that they won't make the SUPER BOWL... last I checked, there are 3 rounds before the Super Bowl??? Learn to read, idiot.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the CHIEFS AREN'T THAT GOOD... they've lucked out in quite a few of their wins. Their D isn't very good at all (granted, it is MUCH better than it was last year, but that's not saying much).

Dante Hall stole a couple wins for the Chiefs; and although you need luck, let's face it, when you hit playoff time in the NFL, it's usually your D that makes the difference. Titans have a scary D, esp. with Kearse playing up to his old self finally. Hall isn't even statistically the best kick returner in the league anymore, he only has the most touchdowns, and when was the last time he returned one all the way???

The Titans are good at stopping the run, and KC in Dec isn't exactly Fla weather... they're going to have to rely on Priest Holmes, and I think the Titans can contain him.
Hence, Cheifs won't make it to the SUPER BOWL... sure you read it properly this time?????

I like the Chiefs, but I still think they're a year or two away.

nosegrindR
11-17-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by accordboi_02

WTF?

I never said they wouldn't make the playoffs, just that they won't make the SUPER BOWL... last I checked, there are 3 rounds before the Super Bowl??? Learn to read, idiot.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the CHIEFS AREN'T THAT GOOD... they've lucked out in quite a few of their wins. Their D isn't very good at all (granted, it is MUCH better than it was last year, but that's not saying much).

Dante Hall stole a couple wins for the Chiefs; and although you need luck, let's face it, when you hit playoff time in the NFL, it's usually your D that makes the difference. Titans have a scary D, esp. with Kearse playing up to his old self finally. Hall isn't even statistically the best kick returner in the league anymore, he only has the most touchdowns, and when was the last time he returned one all the way???

The Titans are good at stopping the run, and KC in Dec isn't exactly Fla weather... they're going to have to rely on Priest Holmes, and I think the Titans can contain him.
Hence, Cheifs won't make it to the SUPER BOWL... sure you read it properly this time?????

I like the Chiefs, but I still think they're a year or two away.

lol, fair enough, i'm just a KC fan so that's why i'm defending for them regardless of statistics.

B17a
11-17-2003, 12:24 PM
It's so hard in the NFL to go undefeated. In general the talent level is so high and so spread out, you'll need more than just a good team to win, you need some serious luck. Now, if you were playing say Cleveland week in and week out, who knows.:D

RiCE-DaDDy
11-18-2003, 08:19 PM
cleveland isn't that bad haha

inawiJ
11-19-2003, 06:12 PM
its almost impossible to go undefeated all the way KC gave it a good run but everyone has to lose sometime even to the worst teams meh what can u do hopefully they can get to the superbowl