PDA

View Full Version : I'm in love with this car!

bastardchild
09-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Your thoughts?

Is this a factory exhaust? I knew the CS was loud but this is fairly rank.

5JVjSma5XwA

bourge73
09-25-2009, 06:04 PM
man that sounds unreal I wannaaaaaaaaaaaa it!

spikerS
09-25-2009, 06:27 PM
There is no way that is Factory....

RecoilS14
09-25-2009, 06:33 PM
that sounds AMAZING!

battleaxe1
09-25-2009, 06:51 PM
Tubi or Capristo?

Kardon
09-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Sounds like it should be going 5x that speed

FiveFreshFish
09-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by battleaxe1
Tubi or Capristo?

My guess is Tubi.

94boosted
09-26-2009, 01:00 AM
Sounds awesome. You definitely wouldn't need a radio in that car.

nykz
09-26-2009, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Kardon
Sounds like it should be going 5x that speed

I agree, sounds amazing though!

SCHIDER23
09-26-2009, 05:45 AM
:drool: :drool: Is so damn loud....I like :thumbsup:

Pollywog
09-26-2009, 07:44 AM
Despite it sounding great, the fact that he is like most typical douches who pretend like they don't know where the gear shifter is drives me nuts. Its the exact same as people driving their cars's down 17th ave in first gear - fag!

mowglee
09-26-2009, 08:58 AM
man the things I would do to have a car that sounds like that...

canuckcarguy
09-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Pollywog
Despite it sounding great, the fact that he is like most typical douches who pretend like they don't know where the gear shifter is drives me nuts. Its the exact same as people driving their cars's down 17th ave in first gear - fag!

It sounds to me like he shifted to at least 3rd on a freeway, what's the problem with that? That car's got some pretty tall gears, I don't think he's going to shift it up to 6th gear just to keep it quiet. He's supposed to keep the revs below 1000 rpm to respect your sensibilities, and he's the fag? Yeah, okay.

Pollywog
09-26-2009, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by canuckcarguy

It sounds to me like he shifted to at least 3rd on a freeway, what's the problem with that? That car's got some pretty tall gears, I don't think he's going to shift it up to 6th gear just to keep it quiet. He's supposed to keep the revs below 1000 rpm to respect your sensibilities, and he's the fag? Yeah, okay.

I assume you have never actually been IN or DRIVEN a Ferrari before. :rolleyes:

I assure you, he was holding unnecessarily high rpms. Thanks for comin out.

Graham_A_M
09-26-2009, 11:09 AM
^ Doesn't bother me too much with an exhaust note like that:)

narou
09-26-2009, 11:13 AM
WTF it sounds like 18K RPM and their not even moving yet.

soobad
09-26-2009, 11:16 AM

He might not have, but I have.

The car is meant and designed to be driven hard, and you're absolutely supposed to get around the rev range. If you don't, in certain cases you can actually increase clutch wear and it's bad for the engine.

My uncle recently bought a "regular" 360, and was told by the dealership that his clutch wear was higher because the previous owner had "driven it too slowly". Not sure how much I believe that, but owning an NSX that's just as loud as that car -- although I tend to avoid 17th -- I'm not being a douch by keeping it above 3k in the city. I just want my go pedal to work a bit better and to change gears less between lights.

eur0
09-26-2009, 02:45 PM
It looks like it has been lowered too at 0:32, almost seems tucked...

The sound is amazing..

canuckcarguy
09-26-2009, 06:21 PM

So how many Ferraris do you own? Douche.

Pollywog
09-26-2009, 06:44 PM

So how many Ferraris do you own? Douche.

Don't own any, but have driven one more times than you can count on your hands. As well, I have no idea why you are taking this personally, I never called you names. I attack one guy that NOBODY here knows on his driving technique and you decide to start some baby bitch fight between you and I. Once again, thanks for coming out.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/thumbs-up.jpg

canuckcarguy
09-26-2009, 06:53 PM

Don't own any, but have driven one more times than you can count on your hands - and I never called you names. As well, I have no idea why you are taking this personally. I attack one guy that NOBODY here knows on his driving technique and you decide to start some baby bitch fight between you and I. Once again, thanks for coming out.
[/IMG]

You come on an automotive enthusiasts' forum and claim that a guy driving a Ferrari above 2000 rpms must be a fag. I think that means you merit the Douche label.

As far as you driving a Ferrari many times, I find that doubtful. Presumably, had you driven one, you'd have made a wee bit of noise.

If you find that the exhaust tone at these rpms offends your delicate sensibilities, I think perhaps it's you that's come out. So congratulations for that.

Pollywog
09-26-2009, 07:18 PM

You come on an automotive enthusiasts' forum and claim that a guy driving a Ferrari above 2000 rpms must be a fag. I think that means you merit the Douche label.

As far as you driving a Ferrari many times, I find that doubtful. Presumably, had you driven one, you'd have made a wee bit of noise.

If you find that the exhaust tone at these rpms offends your delicate sensibilities, I think perhaps it's you that's come out. So congratulations for that.

You have no argument mate, ask anybody else here who has driven a 360 - he was at least above 6000rpm. As well, before you go off mentioning who has driven what - let me tell you that assumptions will get you no where in life. Just brush it off your shoulders and quit your bitching.

canuckcarguy
09-26-2009, 08:14 PM

You have no argument mate, ask anybody else here who has driven a 360 - he was at least above 6000rpm. As well, before you go off mentioning who has driven what - let me tell you that assumptions will get you no where in life. Just brush it off your shoulders and quit your bitching.

Shouldn't make assumptions... Hmmm... what was your first whine? Oh, yeah... Here it is:

I assume you have never actually been IN or DRIVEN a Ferrari before.

Hahaha. Thanks for the great advice about assumptions.

And I'm sure you've driven many, many, many Ferraris and various other exotics with your friends down at the video arcade, but if you actually watch the video, this guy heads down the freeway and gets to 3rd gear before he slows for traffic. That's a perfectly reasonable way to drive the car.

Pollywog
09-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Hahaha. Thanks for the great advice about assumptions.

The difference is I assumed right, and you did not.:thumbsup:

canuckcarguy
09-26-2009, 08:40 PM

The difference is I assumed right, and you did not.:thumbsup:

I'd wager against you there.

Pollywog
09-26-2009, 08:44 PM
I'd wager against you there.

You'll lose, more people here can speak for my credibility versus none for you.

How long are you going to keep this going on for? I think the driver in the video is a douche, big whoop. If you are looking for a battle, this is the wrong place.

canuckcarguy
09-26-2009, 08:50 PM

You'll lose, more people here can speak for my credibility versus none for you.

How long are you going to keep this going on for? I think the driver in the video is a douche, big whoop. If you are looking for a battle, this is the wrong place.

Funny how nobody is speaking for that credibility.

I'm not looking for a battle, just pointing out, as have others, that your post was erroneous.

Pollywog
09-26-2009, 08:53 PM

Funny how nobody is speaking for that credibility.

I'm not looking for a battle, just pointing out, as have others, that your post was erroneous.

Wow man, you don't shutup.

"just pointing out, as have others, that your post was erroneous."
-You were the only person to do so, no one else said a word.

"Funny how nobody is speaking for that credibility."
-Yea, because I feel it necessary to call my friends and tell them to quickly hop on beyond so some asshat with a bigmouth and confidence issues won't get away with calling me a "douche". :rolleyes:

"I'm not looking for a battle"
Then stfu and gtfo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS: While no one supported your original post, at least mine got some confirmation.

Originally posted by narou
WTF it sounds like 18K RPM and their not even moving yet.

canuckcarguy
09-26-2009, 08:56 PM
I guess you missed this one.

Originally posted by soobad

He might not have, but I have.

The car is meant and designed to be driven hard, and you're absolutely supposed to get around the rev range. If you don't, in certain cases you can actually increase clutch wear and it's bad for the engine.

My uncle recently bought a "regular" 360, and was told by the dealership that his clutch wear was higher because the previous owner had "driven it too slowly". Not sure how much I believe that, but owning an NSX that's just as loud as that car -- although I tend to avoid 17th -- I'm not being a douch by keeping it above 3k in the city. I just want my go pedal to work a bit better and to change gears less between lights.

Pollywog
09-26-2009, 08:56 PM
I guess you missed this one.

Dude, no one cares.

Im going out to get some pussy. Have a fun time tonight with your hand.

"I'm not looking for a battle"
Then stfu and gtfo.

ragu
09-26-2009, 09:06 PM

Dude, stfu, no one cares.

Im going out to get some pussy. Have a fun time tonight with your hand.

I find that very hard to believe. You sound like a 26yr old unemployed fag who just got divorced. After your recent cock fight with evillancer, I think you're the only one here running his mouth a bit too much. Start typing like you talk in real world and quit being a fucking cunt.

battleaxe1
09-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks for shitting up this thread Pollywog. Fucking fag.

Pollywog
09-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by ragu
Start typing like you talk in real world and quit being a fucking cunt.

You don't know me, that IS how I talk in the real world. I am a fuckin cunt. :dunno:

Dude, who are YOU? Newb with 19 posts, wow.

Edit: Who is now banned - surprise.

ragu
09-26-2009, 09:18 PM

+1

You don't know me, that IS how I talk in the real world. I am a fuckin cunt. :dunno:

Do you hate it when crotch rockets are kept over 3000rpm?

The video was fucking awesome, it really didn't need all the pointless shit you spit out here.

Pollywog
09-26-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by ragu
Do you hate it when crotch rockets are kept over 3000rpm?

Not at all, he's got around 14,000rpm to go. :dunno:

I appreciate loud cars (and especially loud bikes), but I also appreciate good drivers.

leftwing
09-27-2009, 01:29 PM
that exhaust is rediculously obnoxious. sounds great but annoying. i would appreciate it more if the car was WOT going 100kmh not doing 20.