littledan
11-12-2003, 04:52 PM
pm girlracer... and try searching too there are a few threads on this subject

lilhammer44
11-12-2003, 05:35 PM
ok coo thanks..

ryder_23
11-12-2003, 11:09 PM
do a search, this is like the third thread in a week about them.

tegdream
11-12-2003, 11:45 PM
i pmed ben but no rpely, i need 2!

lilhammer44
11-13-2003, 02:30 PM
just let me know if u guys find one or get any i would like one

EnRich
11-13-2003, 05:20 PM
God... Why would you put one of those stickers on your car??? Your gonna look so gay...

rx7_turbo2
11-13-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
God... Why would you put one of those stickers on your car??? Your gonna look so gay...

Not to mention it's a giant cop magnet. Don't be fooled by the "just say no to street racing thread" this forum has a bad rep with the police. Man alive I've seen countless cars with beyond stickers driving like morons, I post on this forum and enjoy some of the stuff, but when I'm out on the road it's the last thing I want to be associated with.

kenny
11-13-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
Not to mention it's a giant cop magnet. Don't be fooled by the "just say no to street racing thread" this forum has a bad rep with the police. Man alive I've seen countless cars with beyond stickers driving like morons, I post on this forum and enjoy some of the stuff, but when I'm out on the road it's the last thing I want to be associated with.

forum has a bad rep with the cops :rofl: :rofl:

More like a bunch of people from the RX7 community has a beef with the forum because of some issue back in the day. Your level of association with the forum is your choice, but don't let your personal issues cloud your judgement while you pull errorneous statements out of your ass.

link785
11-13-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by kenny
More like a bunch of people from the RX7 community has a beef with the forum

You mean RX7 community has a beef with the cops. Ever notice how Maxt is the FIRST one to every respond to "cops suck" threads? And he writes like 500 word essays on why they suck, and how he could make it so much better :rofl:

szw
11-13-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by link785

You mean RX7 community has a beef with the cops. Ever notice how Maxt is the FIRST one to every respond to "cops suck" threads? And he writes like 500 word essays on why they suck, and how he could make it so much better :rofl:

Then rx7_turbo2 will say "I agree 100% Maxt" ;)

Superesc
11-13-2003, 07:13 PM
I agree 100% Kenny :rofl:

rx7_turbo2
11-13-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by kenny

forum has a bad rep with the cops :rofl: :rofl:

More like a bunch of people from the RX7 community has a beef with the forum because of some issue back in the day. Your level of association with the forum is your choice, but don't let your personal issues cloud your judgement while you pull errorneous statements out of your ass.

Everyone's statements are fair. I do agree with MaxT on the majority of issue's.

Hmmm beef with beyond in the past? I have no idea what your talking about, I have no beef with beyond whatsoever, past or present. I don't like a few of the members but, that's true of everyone. And there isnt much of an RX7 community there's like 3 of us.

As for statements out of my ass, I have spoke with a few officers who I don't have a personal relationship with on duty, as well as friends who happen to be cops off duty. You don't have to believe me, that's fine but someone putting a beyond sticker on their car should know that of those officers I spoke with they know about some beyond members, what car they drive, and their general driving habits, as well as the driving habits of the majority of cars they see with beyond stickers. Keep in mind it only takes a VERY small group of people driving like morons, while sporting a beyond sticker to taint it for everyone. I thought people should know that before they throw a beyond sticker on their car. I've been known to drive like an idiot every once and awhile, the majority of us have (I've seen some of you :p) Beacuse of this I choose not to put a beyond sticker on my car, that way the cops don't make the connection if I ever get pulled over or if they watch me from a far.

Now if everyone who had a beyond sticker on their car drove like a grandma then it would not be an issue but this is not the case.

Sorry if I offended everyone, just thought people needed to see the other side of the picture, no need to flip out.

Maxt
11-13-2003, 08:24 PM
I am just a free thinker and rebel...
Hey link, if I could put them in scratch and sniff format for you I would... Can you right 500 word essays on why they don't suck...no.. so shut the fuck up...Maxt

rx7_turbo2
11-13-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Maxt
I am just a free thinker and rebel...
Hey link, if I could put them in scratch and sniff format for you I would... Can you right 500 word essays on why they don't suck...no.. so shut the fuck up...Maxt

I agree 100% with Maxt :rofl:

link785
11-13-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Maxt

I could, but that's a waste of time for me, trying to convince you of something, what a great thing to do with my evening :rofl:

rx7_turbo2
11-13-2003, 08:36 PM

I could, but that's a waste of time for me, trying to convince you of something, what a great thing to do with my evening :rofl:

The fact you replied to his post without yelling profanity at him shows you at least have a sense of humor.

link785
11-13-2003, 08:49 PM
The fact you replied to his post without yelling profanity at him shows you at least have a sense of humor.

Well we all know what happens when you argue over the internet :D

http://www.velocityaddicts.com/ethug.jpg

rx7_turbo2
11-13-2003, 09:03 PM

Well we all know what happens when you argue over the internet :D

http://www.velocityaddicts.com/ethug.jpg

It's also like winning the Special Olympics.........
I probably don't need to finish that.

Superesc
11-13-2003, 10:20 PM

Everyone's statements are fair. I do agree with MaxT on the majority of issue's.

Hmmm beef with beyond in the past? I have no idea what your talking about, I have no beef with beyond whatsoever, past or present. I don't like a few of the members but, that's true of everyone. And there isnt much of an RX7 community there's like 3 of us.

As for statements out of my ass, I have spoke with a few officers who I don't have a personal relationship with on duty, as well as friends who happen to be cops off duty. You don't have to believe me, that's fine but someone putting a beyond sticker on their car should know that of those officers I spoke with they know about some beyond members, what car they drive, and their general driving habits, as well as the driving habits of the majority of cars they see with beyond stickers. Keep in mind it only takes a VERY small group of people driving like morons, while sporting a beyond sticker to taint it for everyone. I thought people should know that before they throw a beyond sticker on their car. I've been known to drive like an idiot every once and awhile, the majority of us have (I've seen some of you :p) Beacuse of this I choose not to put a beyond sticker on my car, that way the cops don't make the connection if I ever get pulled over or if they watch me from a far.

Now if everyone who had a beyond sticker on their car drove like a grandma then it would not be an issue but this is not the case.

Sorry if I offended everyone, just thought people needed to see the other side of the picture, no need to flip out.

damn I think you are right. Its like I am asking for it now with that sticker on my car... but then I better also stop hanging around here... you never know..those cops might match this username to my car and I won't want that kind of attention... :(

Toms-Celica
11-13-2003, 10:22 PM
Superesc + kenny = 110% correct

rx7_turbo2
11-13-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Superesc

damn I think you are right. Its like I am asking for it now with that sticker on my car... but then I better also stop hanging around here... you never know..those cops might match this username to my car and I won't want that kind of attention... :(

Big difference man, you missed the point as well. Yes an officer could be watching this board (it's niave to think otherwise). That officer would have to remember your username your car and everything about you, not all that likely unless he has a REAL reason to do so. But if you have a beyond sticker, that's all that's needed to set you apart. If an officer already has a pre-determined prejeduce against beyond drivers whether it's right or wrong for him to do so you are now thrown in that category.

All I'm saying is that with the officers I've talked with, they all knew about beyond, and they all had opinions on it's drivers. I made the decission based on that information that on the street in my car I don't want to be associated with beyond.

If you think otherwise, and choose not to believe me, that's fine, but at least you've seen both sides.

In the end having a beyond sticker on your car sets your car apart from other's, if you think this is a negative thing fine, if you think it's a positive thing, that's cool too. Don't go after me for showing people that there's two sides to every story.

Toms-Celica
11-13-2003, 11:04 PM
Well. Now that you say it your right!!!! Now, You all should get rid of your exhausts, fancy lights, rims etc....anything that sets you apart from the croud sets you up to catch cop eyes because its not normal.

maximus
11-13-2003, 11:21 PM

Big difference man, you missed the point as well. Yes an officer could be watching this board (it's niave to think otherwise). That officer would have to remember your username your car and everything about you, not all that likely unless he has a REAL reason to do so. But if you have a beyond sticker, that's all that's needed to set you apart. If an officer already has a pre-determined prejeduce against beyond drivers whether it's right or wrong for him to do so you are now thrown in that category.

All I'm saying is that with the officers I've talked with, they all knew about beyond, and they all had opinions on it's drivers. I made the decission based on that information that on the street in my car I don't want to be associated with beyond.

If you think otherwise, and choose not to believe me, that's fine, but at least you've seen both sides.

In the end having a beyond sticker on your car sets your car apart from other's, if you think this is a negative thing fine, if you think it's a positive thing, that's cool too. Don't go after me for showing people that there's two sides to every story.

Maybe its not soo much the sticker but the fact that most of the cars are customized. If your car is customized you'll get treated unfairly by cops regardless of the sticker on you car.

rx7_turbo2
11-13-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Toms-Celica
Well. Now that you say it your right!!!! Now, You all should get rid of your exhausts, fancy lights, rims etc....anything that sets you apart from the croud sets you up to catch cop eyes because its not normal.

Yes your right. Once again it's a choice. Nobody would dare come out here and say that all that light, and exhuast stuff does NOT draw negative attention. So why is it such a stretch to think a beyond sticker will? Like I've said a few times now, make up your own mind, just know there are two sides to the story.

girlRACER
11-13-2003, 11:51 PM
Holy calm down people. It's just a decal. I've had mine since Beyond started and haven't been hassled by cops because of it. What about all those cars with import shops and other forum decals?

Regardless of my decal or not I'm sure I get noticed by them but nothing bad has happened because of that.

rx7_turbo2
11-14-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER
Holy calm down people. It's just a decal. I've had mine since Beyond started and haven't been hassled by cops because of it. What about all those cars with import shops and other forum decals?

Regardless of my decal or not I'm sure I get noticed by them but nothing bad has happened because of that.

What's with all this "What about" stuff. Yes all that stuff draws attention to your car, good or bad, you make the decision which to believe, maybe you think it doesnt make a difference, that's cool too. I was just puting my experience and conversations with law enforement out there, believe it don't believe it, I don't care.

rage2
11-14-2003, 01:19 AM
I have spoke with a few officers who I don't have a personal relationship with on duty, as well as friends who happen to be cops off duty.
I've never been hassled in both my cars, and only one has a beyond sticker. And yes, like every driver in Calgary, I tend to stretch the speed limits once in a while, if that's what you're trying to get me to say.

rx7_turbo2
11-14-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by rage2
I've never been hassled in both my cars, and only one has a beyond sticker. And yes, like every driver in Calgary, I tend to stretch the speed limits once in a while, if that's what you're trying to get me to say.

Excellent that's good to hear. I wasn't trying to get you to say anything rage, I wasn't trying to get anybody to say anything, you posted your experience as did others and I posted mine, people can make up their own mind. I never ment this to be a personal attack on beyond or the people that run it.

ckruzel
11-14-2003, 09:40 AM
i have a vinyl cutter, i'll probably just make a couple