Year : 2010
Make and Model : Chevrolet Camaro LT2 RS
Exterior Color : Inferno Orange w black stripes
Interior Color : Inferno Orange
Auto or Manual? : Manual 6spd
Odometer Reading : 3000+
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Brand new vehicle, just took delivery on friday sept 25
Extras : fully loaded without sunroof , 2nd set of factory camaro wheels (19") with new all seasons as well as the 20" staggered factory RS wheels with summer tires, 3M applied to the front and mirrors
Asking Price : 43000.00 obo
Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : PM me if you are serious

Pictures :

crewchaud
09-26-2009, 01:39 PM
Just curious... Why you selling so quick?

gpomp
09-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by crewchaud
Just curious... Why you selling so quick? to make money?

xtreme prelude
09-26-2009, 01:51 PM
sure, everything is for sale for the right price. it took long enough to get here.

crewchaud
09-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by gpomp
to make money?

I don't think the answer was so obvious... There is no shortage of Camaro's in Canada.

Thanks for your input none the less :banghead:

Good luck with the sale buddy :thumbsup:

Team_Mclaren
09-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by crewchaud

I don't think the answer was so obvious... There is no shortage of Camaro's in Canada.

Thanks for your input none the less :banghead:

Good luck with the sale buddy :thumbsup:

I just priced out a brand new 2010 on GM's website. A LT2 with RS pack is 36K OTD.

Kardon
09-26-2009, 02:38 PM
So why would anyone purchase this? OP, Is there anything to show for the price difference of $7000?

xtreme prelude
09-26-2009, 09:46 PM
this cost 40,000 with taxes and fees, with the orange interior, black stripes, onrange engine cover etc.... plus 2000 for the extra set of 19" wheels and all season tires (came with 20's), 650 for the 3M clear bra, plus paint sealer and full wax. i just figured if someone was looking for an inferno orange LT2 with the inferno orange interior and didnt want to wait 8 to 16 weeks for delivery since there are really none available, then this one is here. if nobody buys it, fine. no big deal.

also, when you want to quote prices from the web site, dont forget the added taxes and fees that need to be paid as well as time that went into sourcing this. she is here now if someone really wants her.

i am not making anything on this sale.

xtreme prelude
11-19-2009, 04:09 PM
bump

DonJuan
11-19-2009, 04:32 PM
pics?

xtreme prelude
12-02-2009, 11:17 AM
i will try to post pics soon, but they all look the same. inferno orange exterior with satin black stripes, and inferno orange and black interior.

HiTempguy1
12-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by xtreme prelude

also, when you want to quote prices from the web site, dont forget the added taxes and fees that need to be paid as well as time that went into sourcing this. she is here now if someone really wants her.

i am not making anything on this sale.

Just to point this out, the price on the website is MSRP. I'm not calling you a liar, but the big three tend to sell for below MSRP, especially when wheeled and dealed, plus with the "incentives" off the price they throw in.

xtreme prelude
12-04-2009, 02:55 PM
no incentives for the camaro, hard to find on show room floor as they have been pre ordered for over a year with people still waiting. i bought this as an impulse buy, paid msrp and added the extras. camaros sell at or above MSRP for now in alberta but they might have some incentives when GM finally catches up with the pre orders and the car starts sitting on the showroom floor. i lucked out and found this as a dealer allotment and didnt have time to wait 3 -6 months to order one. but since buying it my logical side has kicked in and i am willing to sell. if anyone is interested, let me know.