PDA

View Full Version : So... Quixtar/Amway thing incl'd Andrew any suggestions?

Pages : [1] 2

RMS
09-26-2009, 04:48 PM
So, I got suckered into one of these meetings and quite frankly IMO it's a waste of my time and these meetings piss me off.

Anyways, (this was my first meeting anyways) i have another meeting on next Wednesday and a guy named Andrew Yip is gonna be there which I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys have heard of. What should I do?? During the meeting, should I go like, soooooo what kind of a car do you drive?.... Really?? you told me about 4-5 years ago that you were gonna retire in a bout a year or two and drive a porsche. What happened?? and then just leave or what?? I just wanna make this "cult" look bad and prevent them from scamming more people

Graham_A_M
09-26-2009, 05:08 PM
uh.. Im almost getting sick of talking about that Andrew Yip piece of shit. :rolleyes:

No its been 11 years since hes been "months away" from buying a Porsche. Of course he'll never tell you that, only hes been "at it for a few years now".

If he were to work a McDonalds job (which he used to as he's a university drop-out turned McDonalds manager making $7.62/hr) but anyway: if he were to keep working his McDonalds job making that little: he'd actually be able to afford the cars he lies about owning. That is if you were to take into account all the thousands upon thousands of hours hes invested all for his current $1000/month (or thereabouts) income stream.
Thats not taking into account the fact that he's probably invested around $50-90k of his own money with these retarded Rah-rah type seminars and idiotically overpriced crap products.

This is all Andrew Yip and his various beyond.ca accounts.

Mitchyboy, TripleDiamond,(his immitation accounts of me: being Graham_AM, Graham_A_M. .... etc)....88Coupe, (etc) their all the same guy.

Read all these threads and that should give you some humorous things to say to him
http://forums.beyond.ca/search.php?s=&action=showresults&q=andrew&searchid=7150775&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

So right outside of highschool I was detailer for a Ford Dealership for a short period in time, about 9 months. In one of the threads, he says that I should go back to "vacuuming cars at Ford, since that was the only time my life had meaning"
:nut:

Okay, coming from the guy that didn't last one semister in university, dropped out, worked at McDonalds in Glenmore landing until he was 22, then later went on to sell garbage bins for $8.00/hr. As if that wasn't enough his (dozen or so) retirement attempts ended miserably, and he had to resort to scamming and stealing from his downlines (some to the tune of $10,000) to try to get back on his feet.
:rofl:

Sure, he's really one to talk when it comes to meaningful careers and the like.;)
But hes just that belligerent and ignorant... you honestly haven't got a clue.

In short: remind him of the base model civic that was supposedly paid for in cash: only to have it repossessed while he was "retired".
Or the engine he blew in it because he forgot to change the oil since the car was new.

pure-hiphop
09-26-2009, 05:27 PM
the porsche thing is funny because he said that like 3 years ago.

Little Dragon
09-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by RMS
So, I got suckered into one of these meetings and quite frankly IMO it's a waste of my time and these meetings piss me off.

Anyways, (this was my first meeting anyways) i have another meeting on next Wednesday and a guy named Andrew Yip is gonna be there which I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys have heard of. What should I do?? During the meeting, should I go like, soooooo what kind of a car do you drive?.... Really?? you told me about 4-5 years ago that you were gonna retire in a bout a year or two and drive a porsche. What happened?? and then just leave or what?? I just wanna make this "cult" look bad and prevent them from scamming more people

Make sure you video tape the reactions of the crowds/him when you call him out!! :angel:

RMS
09-26-2009, 06:04 PM
I read the threads you gave me and wow he likes to take it in the butt roooofl. I'm gonna go all Chris Hansen and go undercover lol.

Also who's this "gary" character??

Graham_A_M
09-26-2009, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by pure-hiphop
the porsche thing is funny because he said that like 3 years ago.

^ More like 8 or 9 in total. Probably more, but I wasn't in the business back then, so I cant say for sure. I know its at least 9 years though.

Another Funny thing you should say when hes showing the plan: is ask why he can't repay the $10,000 debt he owes to his former downline Jerry, if Andrew is in fact retired.
(Ironic isn't it?)

Or why he rents rather then owns. Of course thats because "hes moving into a bigger apartment" right?.
No, its because thanks to amway.com, he has a credit score of 200, and can't afford absolutely anything other then renting a dingy apartment & owning a POS car

Or how if hes so sharp, he kept on creating new accounts here on Beyond, and slathered himself constantly, and now all a person has to do is google "Andrew Yip" and these threads in question will come up.
http://www.google.ca/search?q=andrew+yip+quixtar&btnG=Search&hl=en&sa=2
:rofl: I cant believe that idiot took the bate and let me edge him on. Im sure his name will be synonymous with character and class after some of the crap he said. :D

Gary is actually an awesome person. The guy that actually attracted me to the business. Hes the polar opposite of Andrew. He has integrity, ethics, values and hes not out to hurt anybody (unlike Andrew Yip). :rofl:
He joined the business for the same reasons I did, to take care of his family and create a future for them that would outlast me.
He really is a great guy, and if Quixtar was full of people like him, I'd actually have a bit more respect for that joke of an organization.
He is Andrews Mentor/direct upline, so he basically is to Andrew Yip, what he would be to you potentially.

RMS
09-26-2009, 06:21 PM
So how is Gary and Andrew different?? Like, Gary has money (I'm assuming) and Andrew is a broke deadbeat?? What's the difference in what they do??

pure-hiphop
09-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Last time I spoke to him he said he test drove a Cayman and was going to pick it up within that month. This was well over two years ago.

I saw him driving in his POS maxima with a smashed window about a year later and he was trying to hide his face.

GQBalla
09-26-2009, 07:35 PM
pics of this guy!!???

Graham_A_M
09-26-2009, 07:38 PM
Hes on facebook. Scrawny middle-aged Chinese guy. In the business since he was 19, now 30:rofl: :rofl:
Probably still looks like hes 19 like he did many years ago when I was in the business.

bastardchild
09-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
pics of this guy!!???

Here he is with his brand newly purchased lambo since hes so baller with Quixstar.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile6/979/71/n778285510_5941.jpg

and his facebook group photo.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/1506/83/n2400581649_9569.jpg

and his web site.

Crappy Energy Health Products (http://ayip.qhealthzone.com/)

Graham_A_M
09-26-2009, 07:54 PM
^ Yeah he banned me from any sort of quixtar group he runs on facebook. :rofl: :rofl:

I guess he knows I'll tell the business (and him) like it is. :D

I was trying to find both him and his amway.com fanboy group when I noticed since that bout him and I had: I can't seem to view either
:angel:

Yeah thats him right there.

battleaxe1
09-26-2009, 08:03 PM
Why are you contemplating going to the next meeting?

Sorry, but anyone who has been suckered into attending more than 15 mins of this crap is a moron.

GQBalla
09-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by bastardchild

Here he is with his brand newly purchased lambo since hes so baller with Quixstar.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile6/979/71/n778285510_5941.jpg

and his facebook group photo.
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/1506/83/n2400581649_9569.jpg

and his web site.

Crappy Energy Health Products (http://ayip.qhealthzone.com/)

whats with those websites?

this guy i work with has been talking to me, asking me to open a website and where people buy stuff and you get money back?

i dont have the coworkers website anymore, but that andrew yip guy sells most of the items on my coworkers website

bastardchild
09-26-2009, 09:31 PM

whats with those websites?

this guy i work with has been talking to me, asking me to open a website and where people buy stuff and you get money back?

i dont have the coworkers website anymore, but that andrew yip guy sells most of the items on my coworkers website

Its a template web site for the amway reps. :rofl:

They are all the same for every sales person except for the URL and textbased logo. Oh man, wait till Mr. Yip sees this thread.

JimmyJones
09-26-2009, 10:24 PM
feel-better.ca

whats the deal with sites like these?

RMS
09-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Anyone down to go to the next meeting on Wednesday night at 8pm and embarass the bejesus out of him?? If you're serious pm me I'll bring a camera lol

Graham_A_M
09-27-2009, 11:50 AM
^ Make sure you ask him about the $10k debt he owes his former close friend/ direct downline Jerry, or his repossessed civic. Lets see him smooth talk his way out of those

RMS
09-28-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
^ Make sure you ask him about the $10k debt he owes his former close friend/ direct downline Jerry, or his repossessed civic. Lets see him smooth talk his way out of those

or wanna go there with me?? Fuck, the guy that suckered me in said that this guy has been working for 9 months and has a 3-4k income and I asked what "this" guy's name was and he said it was "Andrew Yip"

Graham_A_M
09-28-2009, 07:02 PM
No I'd probably get into a scrap with Andrew. We dont like each other very much, particularity after this online fisty-cuff episode on here lately. Not that that bothers me excessively as I'd love to change some features on his face, but I dont want to see anybody I used to know back when I was involved in that business.

Its just something I dont want a singular thing to be involved with anymore.

I guess you can say: Like a former hardcore drug user visiting their old crack house; I'd just prefer to keep away from all that shit. Its history with me, and I dont want to relive any of that shit. I think I've wasted enough time when I was a teenager with that to want to waste another second. :dunno:

RMS
09-28-2009, 09:04 PM
so what should i exactly do?? lol

cooker99
09-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Don't go?

signature7
09-28-2009, 09:43 PM
Don't go alone if you're out to embarrass him. Personally, I wouldn't waste time with it, just have solace in the fact that you're not so disillusioned like he is.

RMS
09-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by cooker99
Don't go?

rofl @ ban.

anyways I don't think i'll go. I'm going to edmonton on Thursday so i guess i'll just pack

President Obama
09-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by RMS

rofl @ ban.

it was probably andrew lol

Graham_A_M
09-30-2009, 06:56 PM
^ Yup. LOL

Same homo-babble type responses in other threads.
http://forums.beyond.ca/search.php?s=&action=showresults&q=&searchid=7167692&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

I may be wrong, but it sure looks like him

thisIsNotAndrew
10-02-2009, 12:17 AM
hey gggggggGraham
Now i know you will all assume that because i am not agreeing with Graham, that i am andrew, but that is not the case. I want you to be aware of the fact that graham is part of the business, and wishes to take andrews place as garys second in command. he is only bashing andrew to better his own postition. so if you want to keep listening to him, just be aware that he is not completely honest.

2Valve0
10-02-2009, 12:36 AM
These guys are such losers :dunno:
honestly if they just had a real job this whole time...LOL

VWEvo
10-02-2009, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by thisIsNotAndrew
hey gggggggGraham
Now i know you will all assume that because i am not agreeing with Graham, that i am andrew, but that is not the case. I want you to be aware of the fact that graham is part of the business, and wishes to take andrews place as garys second in command. he is only bashing andrew to better his own postition. so if you want to keep listening to him, just be aware that he is not completely honest.

When will it stop??:rofl: Nice try Andrew!!

jdmXSI
10-02-2009, 10:20 AM
After having a fairly good understanding of the "business of quixtar" and I was in around the sametime as Graham_A_M was, I don't understand is that if Graham was trying to take over Andrews place with Gary why he would cut down quixtar???? If it's a people business, why would you try and turn anyone away if it meant possible residual income??? Whoever "thisisntandrew" is, your an comets idiot! As for the business, I'd stay away from it but that's me personally. It takes more from you Han you get In return. You will put more time and effort in and recieve very little financial compensation if any... As for Andrew, I never knew about he $10k thing... That's just low... I'm sure youll read his Andrew and if that's the case, you should really consider taking a step back and analyzing your life and make a few changes, wel. quite a few... One would be gettin some integrity.

persiancarpet
10-02-2009, 10:51 AM
We are still talking about Quixtar? Anyone who "buys" into the concept should give up and work fast food for the duration of their lives.

Graham_A_M
10-02-2009, 08:35 PM
hey gggggggGraham

aaaaaand the loser comes back for more, :clap: :clap:

WOW. Yes Andrew, I absolutely love stealing money, lying to people, and decieving them. All the while selling teenagers on the idea that maxing out their credit cards is necessary towards achieving their goals in life;)

You bet. I enjoy your infallible logic. Using that remarkible reasoning of yours: Im sure deceiving those teenage kids has never been so easy:)

Originally posted by jdmXSI
After having a fairly good understanding of the "business of quixtar" and I was in around the sametime as Graham_A_M was, I don't understand is that if Graham was trying to take over Andrews place with Gary why he would cut down quixtar???? If it's a people business, why would you try and turn anyone away if it meant possible residual income??? Whoever "thisisntandrew" is, your an comets idiot! As for the business, I'd stay away from it but that's me personally. It takes more from you Han you get In return. You will put more time and effort in and recieve very little financial compensation if any... As for Andrew, I never knew about he $10k thing... That's just low... I'm sure youll read his Andrew and if that's the case, you should really consider taking a step back and analyzing your life and make a few changes, wel. quite a few... One would be gettin some integrity.

Yeah I got out the same time as did this guy, whose name I wont mention out of respect obviously.

how Andrew Yip stole the $10k from his downline went down like this.
Andrew went on another one of his countless "Retired" attempts, only to have his civic repossed.
From there he borrowed his room-mates/downlines car to get around in.
1) his Room-mate Jerry (you know Jerry R. right JDMXSI?) An unbelievably kind hearted middle aged guy that considered Andrew to be his best friend and mentor in life. So Andrew borrows his car, crashes it (because Andrew Yip is that much of an idiot) then he later gets it stuck in a snowbank, and fries the transmission trying to get it unstuck.
Total bill? $3,800 for both repairs

2) Unpaid rent and borrowed money from Jerry $6,000-$6500
What did Andrew do to Jerry when he asked to be re-imbursed? beat up Jerry and fabricated numerous lies thus turning Jerry's whole organization against him. Now Jerry was more or less banned from Quixtar, and lost all the income he worked so hard for over a period of 5 years.
Where does that income go now? to Andrew.

Nice eh? great to have a hard working HUGE hearted & trusting individual get fucked like that and scammed.
Does Andrew even care? no... not in the least, as that whole Jerry scamming fiasco was just a rock that Andrew Yip had to step on to get to where hes at.

Now here is he making these humorous posts on here after banned account after banned account.
:rofl: :clap:

way to be an ambassador to Quixtar Andrew, try googling "Andrew Yip, Quixtar" and see what comes up;)

Come on, make a few more accounts and go off with your homo babble, show all your prospective IBO's how classy of a person you really are :thumbsup:

msommers
10-02-2009, 09:57 PM
hey gggggggGraham

Wow dude, you're completely and utterly pathetic. I'd put those as personal skills on your application for 'Gas Transfer Technician'.

blink1
10-02-2009, 10:03 PM
All of you arguing about MLM are idiots.

pure-hiphop
10-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Just goes to show you how mature Mr. Andrew Yip is. Do you want to take advise from such an immature 30 year old?

He reminds me of a friend who fucked my good friends car up and decided to leave him hanging as well, while he freeloaded off his mother. No names will be mentioned though.

three.eighteen.
10-03-2009, 01:20 AM

considered Andrew to be his best friend and mentor in life.

feel bad for the guy but...epic fail, right there

i met andrew yip once while leaving a mid term or final in haskayne...what a piece of work

Graham_A_M
10-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by blink1
All of you arguing about MLM are idiots.
LOL, please show me where Im supposedly arguing over the hypotheticals of MLM.

Im just pointing out Andrew Yip's fine character. and telling the business like it is. Nothing more.

thisIsNotAndrew
10-04-2009, 10:00 PM
No I'd probably get into a scrap with Andrew. We dont like each other very much, particularity after this online fisty-cuff episode on here lately. Not that that bothers me excessively as I'd love to change some features on his face, but I dont want to see anybody I used to know back when I was involved in that business.

Its just something I dont want a singular thing to be involved with anymore.

I guess you can say: Like a former hardcore drug user visiting their old crack house; I'd just prefer to keep away from all that shit. Its history with me, and I dont want to relive any of that shit. I think I've wasted enough time when I was a teenager with that to want to waste another second. :dunno:

well you seem to be using your time pretty productively, seeing as how all you do is banter on about the business. why don't you use your time more effectively graham? might i suggest a speech therapist? seeing as how irrumatio isnt helping with that sspppppeech imppppeeddiment. if you're done with it, then drop it completely. we already know how you to heartbreaks have all this tension, just because andrew wasnt faithful to you guys in your relationship you still cant move past it after all these years?? anyone that is involved with amway, knows that you still are a salesman, and just as big a snake as you claim he is. you bash andrew so hard just to surpass him in the very same business. you are a huge a snake, bigger, youre king cobra. the difference between you two is that he isnt a little bitch hiding behind a computer screen, jerking off and spreading the most shit ive seen since i pulled out of your sister. im sorry to fill up the forum with this crude and vulgar language, but sometimes when people fuck around they need a reality check. good luck with changing some of his facial features, maybe while youre trying tocock slap him, he will clock you one to the mouth and youll be able to speak without sounding like you have down syndrome. and to all you dumbfucks who constantly reply to anything opposed to grahams notion by saying that this is andrew, it isnt, so shut youre fucking mouth. i am just as low as you cunts but i dont care. you might not agree, or even respect what andrew does, but atleast he has enough dignity to concern himself with his own matters, and not besmirch people that he doesnt see eye to eye with. now most of you, namely graham, are fucking retards and i doubt that you will stop talking shit. but just think for one moment of how fucking pathetic everyone is on here. depressing hey? so to paraphrase, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH GRAHAM

88coupe
10-04-2009, 10:07 PM
no kidding g-g-g-g-graham, it seems like you have nothing better to do with your time other than bash Amway/Quixtar/Andrew and put together your little search lists of threads and quotes which I would imagine takes a lot of time. Move on idiot.....there's a whole big world out there.

pure-hiphop
10-04-2009, 11:19 PM
This dude just won't give up ahaha. BTW, if you're not Andrew why are you defending him like crazy? Are you his boyfriend then?

Gabe182
10-05-2009, 04:34 AM

aaaaaand the loser comes back for more, :clap: :clap:

WOW. Yes Andrew, I absolutely love stealing money, lying to people, and decieving them. All the while selling teenagers on the idea that maxing out their credit cards is necessary towards achieving their goals in life;)

You bet. I enjoy your infallible logic. Using that remarkible reasoning of yours: Im sure deceiving those teenage kids has never been so easy:)

Yeah I got out the same time as did this guy, whose name I wont mention out of respect obviously.

how Andrew Yip stole the $10k from his downline went down like this.
Andrew went on another one of his countless "Retired" attempts, only to have his civic repossed.
From there he borrowed his room-mates/downlines car to get around in.
1) his Room-mate Jerry (you know Jerry R. right JDMXSI?) An unbelievably kind hearted middle aged guy that considered Andrew to be his best friend and mentor in life. So Andrew borrows his car, crashes it (because Andrew Yip is that much of an idiot) then he later gets it stuck in a snowbank, and fries the transmission trying to get it unstuck.
Total bill? $3,800 for both repairs

2) Unpaid rent and borrowed money from Jerry $6,000-$6500
What did Andrew do to Jerry when he asked to be re-imbursed? beat up Jerry and fabricated numerous lies thus turning Jerry's whole organization against him. Now Jerry was more or less banned from Quixtar, and lost all the income he worked so hard for over a period of 5 years.
Where does that income go now? to Andrew.

Nice eh? great to have a hard working HUGE hearted & trusting individual get fucked like that and scammed.
Does Andrew even care? no... not in the least, as that whole Jerry scamming fiasco was just a rock that Andrew Yip had to step on to get to where hes at.

Now here is he making these humorous posts on here after banned account after banned account.
:rofl: :clap:

way to be an ambassador to Quixtar Andrew, try googling "Andrew Yip, Quixtar" and see what comes up;)

Come on, make a few more accounts and go off with your homo babble, show all your prospective IBO's how classy of a person you really are :thumbsup:

Well this Andrew guy is an idiot, not hard to see. Only thing is, he keeps saying your still involved in the business. Is this true? I can see it being a lie, but it would make the story more interesting if it were true lol.

Graham_A_M
10-05-2009, 07:07 PM
^ Fuck no. Yes hes an idiot, and spouts off like one as well. I haven't been involved in that since.... almost 5 years now I think its been. yeah I just turned 22 when I walked away from it completely. :dunno:

Originally posted by 88coupe
no kidding g-g-g-g-graham, it seems like you have nothing better to do with your time other than bash Amway/Quixtar/Andrew and put together your little search lists of threads and quotes which I would imagine takes a lot of time. Move on idiot.....there's a whole big world out there.

:nut: Actually it takes me less time to type up the response surrounding the search then it does the actual search itself. ;)
I thought a "sharp" business man like yourself would know these things considering you represent a multi-million dollar online 'affiliate marketing' company. :rofl: :rofl:
Im surprised you dont know your way around the internet forums & how to easy it is to use the search feature, particularly in relevance to all your banned accounts. :dunno:

Define for me: "nothing better to do with your time" when you create over half a dozen immitation accounts, making up the most idiotic garbage ever to grace the internet, yet keep on coming back making yourself look like more and more of a dumbass infront of countless thousands and thousands of people.

I've been having a great time baiting you on with your self-slathering homo babble and remarkilby ignorant belligerent attempts at sliming me, as have some thousands of other people to view these threads.
Yet you keep coming back for more, over and over again.... oh wait, you got me, at one thing. Yes I have a stuttering problem that I was born with.
To which as a classy, mature, well-polished 30 year old "sharp" businessman like yourself chooses to make fun of.
Nice. :clap: :clap: :rofl:

PepsiCola
10-06-2009, 01:46 AM
Hey Graham, thanks for the heads up on this andrew yip retard. Will be sure to tell anyone who even considers such a scam and hopefully the word will get out to the point of starvation for this pathetic individual.

My girl friend was approached by one of their guys at a chapters store while i was getting Starbucks...Started something like "You seem like you can be your own leader...." type of conversation. I already knew about this prior and when I went back he started to talk to me about how "You want to know how you can buy her a ferrari, I can tell you how through our leadership program costing this..blah". This is when I realized and I lost it on him and told him that "come near me or my gf again and I promise you will be standing on the ground while spewing that bullsh!t".

I don't know if it warranted such a response but from what I've heard about these organizations is that their unethical and gain business through deception.

Graham_A_M
10-06-2009, 06:59 PM
^ No problem. I dont mind one bit taking the time to write up how that business works so other people dont get scammed into it like I foolishly did when I was a teenager. But that response of yours is how anybody should respond to this, considering the dire effect it has on peoples lives.

There isn't much I wouldn't give today to take back the financial strain and the disappointment (etc etc etc) I put people through in my time in it.
Its a misleading disaster, and it just rips my heart out to see people get dragged into it; honestly believing that if you "dont build the business you'll be working a job your whole life until you're 70".
Thats an extremely popular mantra in Quixtar. Obviously they *NEVER* mention alternative ways of making passive income such as real estate, investing, conventional business ownership or the like.

People in the business are like some mis-lead zombies just foolishly believing that the only way they can attain financial freedom is through Quixscam, ahem I mean Quixtar. Which couldn't POSSIBLY be farther from the truth.

Besides, to get the $700-1000 a month Andrew Yip gets in the business, he has about a $250k volume underneath him ($250k of teenagers maxing out their/their parent's credit cards buying *STUPIDLY* expensive shit)
It took 11 years of almost full time commitment for him to attain this level. Is that worth it to you? Especially at the expense of debt load of his downlines?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'll stick to my conventional investment vehicles and actually be proud of the person looking back at me in the mirror, thanks. :) :thumbsup:

thisIsNotAndrew
10-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by PepsiCola
Hey Graham, thanks for the heads up on this andrew yip retard. Will be sure to tell anyone who even considers such a scam and hopefully the word will get out to the point of starvation for this pathetic individual.

My girl friend was approached by one of their guys at a chapters store while i was getting Starbucks...Started something like "You seem like you can be your own leader...." type of conversation. I already knew about this prior and when I went back he started to talk to me about how "You want to know how you can buy her a ferrari, I can tell you how through our leadership program costing this..blah". This is when I realized and I lost it on him and told him that "come near me or my gf again and I promise you will be standing on the ground while spewing that bullsh!t".

I don't know if it warranted such a response but from what I've heard about these organizations is that their unethical and gain business through deception.

holy man, he must have been so scared. you are one bad ass, stone cold steve austin! if you told me id be standing on the ground well spewing shit, youd be right, cause i would be so frightened i would drop a deuce right then and there. have you ever thought of joining the army? if all the soldiers were as intimidating as your macho self, al quaeda would back down in a minute. Graham you should try to be more intimidating, then again you cant really scare people when it takes you one minute to say a single word!

97acura
10-07-2009, 09:06 PM
This shit is so fucking gay. All these threads should be deleted and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for being into this shit :rofl:

hattonlynch
10-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Sorry haven't read the whole thread I'm assuming this Andrew Yip guy is an asian dude? I too was browsing the business section in crowfoot chapters and this creepy asian dude came up to me and told me i looked like a leader blah blah blah. then he asked what I did for a living and I told him I go to uni and want to later work in the financial industry. then told me going to school is a complete waste of time, that I should quit now, and start selling supplements that he imports from china, lol. and then he said they were "all organic" lulz. man that dude was creepy.

hattonlynch
10-07-2009, 09:17 PM
LMAO!!!!Just looked on the first page and that little asian dude was the dude who approached me in the Chapters. I think I still have his card somewhere. Hahaha funny shit

thisIsNotAndrew
10-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

hattonlynch
10-07-2009, 09:23 PM

graham, shut your deceiving mouth. the only thing that ever comes out of their is male ejaculant, and lies. ever since you and andrew broke off your engagement, its been youre goal to promote your business and destroy his. as a close friend of jerrys, i know the truth of the alleged money andrew owes. and what you say is all i lie. 5 years ago andrew bored a grand, and paid it back within the month, but i can see how you confused it with 10 unpaid. and that civic that he fucked up? isnt it the same one you borrowed and crashed in front of a starbucks? the point is, you are a queer. its a blessing you have a speech impediment, or else youd be able to lie even more. so to everyone else, think what you want about the business and everything, but discredit what graham says. not one thing he says is true. he doesnt sell cars, drive a z4 (i believe its a '94 tercel, but easily confused i guess) he devotes his full time to quixtar, and makes just a little less than andrew does.... a lot more than the 1000 a month he claims.(but graham is still a cheap basterd, after all, he drives a tercel) one thing true is that there are a lot of young people in the business, deceived and as a result broke, but half of them are there because of a snake called graham. so just beware of whatever this douchebag preaches.
oh yeah and graham, up yours you fffffffafafafagggott
dude you realize you fail hard at life right? what was the point of this post

Beerking
10-07-2009, 10:04 PM

graham, shut your deceiving mouth. the only thing that ever comes out of their is male ejaculant, and lies. ever since you and andrew broke off your engagement, its been youre goal to promote your business and destroy his. as a close friend of jerrys, i know the truth of the alleged money andrew owes. and what you say is all i lie. 5 years ago andrew bored a grand, and paid it back within the month, but i can see how you confused it with 10 unpaid. and that civic that he fucked up? isnt it the same one you borrowed and crashed in front of a starbucks? the point is, you are a queer. its a blessing you have a speech impediment, or else youd be able to lie even more. so to everyone else, think what you want about the business and everything, but discredit what graham says. not one thing he says is true. he doesnt sell cars, drive a z4 (i believe its a '94 tercel, but easily confused i guess) he devotes his full time to quixtar, and makes just a little less than andrew does.... a lot more than the 1000 a month he claims.(but graham is still a cheap basterd, after all, he drives a tercel) one thing true is that there are a lot of young people in the business, deceived and as a result broke, but half of them are there because of a snake called graham. so just beware of whatever this douchebag preaches.

How much to start up? I smell success with this guy:thumbsup:

ringmaster
10-08-2009, 08:08 AM
soooo... how can I get hooked up with this quixtar thing?

InRich
10-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by RMS
Anyone down to go to the next meeting on Wednesday night at 8pm and embarass the bejesus out of him?? If you're serious pm me I'll bring a camera lol

I'll go PM me. I can drive you, or we can meet somewhere... Very interested to hear this guy talk.... VERY!!!

Graham_A_M
10-08-2009, 06:44 PM

Just wow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Im not even going to respond to this anymore... absolutely incredible

thisIsNotAndrew
10-09-2009, 04:24 PM

Just wow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Im not even going to respond to this anymore... absolutely incredible

haha so now that something somewhat honest has come up youre suddenly quite?? its like your sisters favorite move...shocker

^^JasmineL^^
10-09-2009, 06:08 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This is the funniest thread ever!

Happy Long Weekend sweeties!

oldschoolcivic
10-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by ^^JasmineL^^
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This is the funniest thread ever!

Happy Long Weekend sweeties!

hey baby

eglove
10-09-2009, 06:21 PM
who the fuck talks like that? all the homoeroticism in the diss posts.

Graham_A_M
10-09-2009, 06:32 PM
^ Andrew Yip does as displayed through Lord knows how many posts of his throughout his various accounts on here.... Just the human embodiment of class and professionalism. :thumbsup:

Pollywog
10-09-2009, 06:44 PM
This Andrew Yip sounds like a real pathetic piece of work.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture3-2.png

Pollywog
10-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by oldschoolcivic

hey baby

Forget it, everyone knows you are a troll. Wish you had something better to do Evilancer, other than be a complete failure at life.

Graham_A_M
10-10-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Pollywog
This Andrew Yip sounds like a real pathetic piece of work.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture3-2.png

^Thanks for posting that.

Im waiting to get a call back from that Jerry guy. Im trying to get him to make an account on here to clarify exactly how Andrew Yip has screwed him for that $10,000.

Best if it comes from him directly: rather then second hand from me. At least then people will get to know what a two-faced childish piece of shit Andrew Yip really is. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Its not even Quixtar anymore, its called Amway Global. :rofl: :rofl:
I guess they couldn't change their name due to legality reasons
http://www.quixtar.com/
^ see for yourself

TDFTW
10-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Wait what, you don't own a bmw z4 graham? ODD! SO what was that car we've done two photoshoots with this year? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Graham_A_M
10-10-2009, 05:52 PM
^ Big props to Alamo car rentals.
Only for the photoshoots I swapped the rental plate on it and managed to cover up the rental sticker using stealth enhancement technology developed by the CIA.

So far its worked quite well as I have everybody on this forum fooled. :thumbsup:
Yes, to be sure all other times I'm rolling in my " '94 Tercel", which is quite humorous as even that car is right at home with Andrew Yip's beat to piss '98 Maxima.

:rofl: :rofl:
but hes going to "make a millionaire of anybody that has drive and commitment in Amway" eh?
Okie dokie :thumbsup:

thisIsNotAndrew
10-11-2009, 05:54 PM
^ Big props to Alamo car rentals.
Only for the photoshoots I swapped the rental plate on it and managed to cover up the rental sticker using stealth enhancement technology developed by the CIA.

So far its worked quite well as I have everybody on this forum fooled. :thumbsup:
Yes, to be sure all other times I'm rolling in my " '94 Tercel", which is quite humorous as even that car is right at home with Andrew Yip's beat to piss '98 Maxima.

:rofl: :rofl:
but hes going to "make a millionaire of anybody that has drive and commitment in Amway" eh?
Okie dokie :thumbsup:

WOW.
Shut The Fuck up Graham. You are the biggest queer of life. i have never met you but i can tell you are a cunt muscle to the max that i want to donkey punch. why cant you just drop this fucking forum and go back to sucking andrews cock. then at least we dont have to hear you try and articulate. kudos on the photoshoot, i saw a couple of your other ones on gaydemons.com. good luck with quixtar, i hear your team has the top numbers this month. good luck on your speech in seatle, hopefuly the croud is patient, and they dont mind that it takes you 28 seconds to say hehehehehelllllooo. i am a fffufufufcking doododododdouchhe. p.s. fuck off

88jbody
10-11-2009, 07:47 PM

WOW.
Shut The Fuck up Graham. You are the biggest queer of life. i have never met you but i can tell you are a cunt muscle to the max that i want to donkey punch. why cant you just drop this fucking forum and go back to sucking andrews cock. then at least we dont have to hear you try and articulate. kudos on the photoshoot, i saw a couple of your other ones on gaydemons.com. good luck with quixtar, i hear your team has the top numbers this month. good luck on your speech in seatle, hopefuly the croud is patient, and they dont mind that it takes you 28 seconds to say hehehehehelllllooo. i am a fffufufufcking doododododdouchhe. p.s. fuck off

never met him yet bring in his speach?
my father in law joined then when he realized what he joined he:facepalm:
but he only paid his fees to get the licence number or whatever. and then did nothing with it.

I wonder how many times Andrew Yip and quixtar have to be posted in here to get Andrew Yip to the top of a google search of Andrew Yip

VWEvo
10-11-2009, 07:49 PM

WOW.

You said you've never met him, yet you seem to know alot about him Andrew!!

Pollywog
10-11-2009, 08:55 PM

WOW.

Wow, grammar owns you. Ever heard of a comma, capital, or perhaps english in general?

Poor pathetic Andrew...

Graham_A_M
10-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by VWEvo

The funny part is that he honestly thinks the Beyond community is stupid enough to think it isn't him.
His first attempt at it was this imitation account he made about me

Originally posted by GrahamA_M
Just to let you all know, that was not Andrew Yip. I can guarantee it

Originally posted by GrahamA_M
You're right, he has an altima, but an older E-class as well as an old bmw. But i heard his business is really picking up and he sold 2 of them and just put a down payment on a 2009 sl65 AMG black series. Maybe I was wrong to be a bitch, and quit the company
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=271850&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=3

Then after that (along with many other accounts gets banned,) he creates yet another account as "ThisisnotAndrew"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yes to be sure, this is SURELY some imposter.
:facepalm: Way to go Andrew, such a sharp business man, we're all very impressed
I thought he was a reasonably intelligent person, but this gets better and better. There isn't anybody I know thats stupid enough to be in the business for ALL these years that would still remember me at all: short of who? Andrew Yip
Im not one to waste my time conversing with washed up losers like Andrew but Im glad more & more people view these threads and see him for what he is.
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=amway+meetings+calgary&btnG=Search&meta=
^Anybody that Googles Amway Calgary will find these threads.
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=amway+andrew+yip+calgary&btnG=Search&meta=

Actually, Andrew hasn't said one accurate thing about me yet other then the fact that I do have a speech problem... which I admitted to.
The rest has been his remarkably childish attempts at slathering me with his homo babble. Which to be sure: he'll quote this message and create more homo-babble thats about as classy as his use of the English language.

VWEvo
10-12-2009, 11:28 AM

The funny part is that he honestly thinks the Beyond community is stupid enough to think it isn't him.
His first attempt at it was this imitation account he made about me

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=271850&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=3

Then after that (along with many other accounts gets banned,) he creates yet another account as "ThisisnotAndrew"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yes to be sure, this is SURELY some imposter.
:facepalm: Way to go Andrew, such a sharp business man, we're all very impressed
I thought he was a reasonably intelligent person, but this gets better and better. There isn't anybody I know thats stupid enough to be in the business for ALL these years that would still remember me at all: short of who? Andrew Yip
Im not one to waste my time conversing with washed up losers like Andrew but Im glad more & more people view these threads and see him for what he is.
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=amway+meetings+calgary&btnG=Search&meta=
^Anybody that Googles Amway Calgary will find these threads.
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=amway+andrew+yip+calgary&btnG=Search&meta=

Actually, Andrew hasn't said one accurate thing about me yet other then the fact that I do have a speech problem... which I admitted to.
The rest has been his remarkably childish attempts at slathering me with his homo babble. Which to be sure: he'll quote this message and create more homo-babble thats about as classy as his use of the English language.

What he doesnt realize is the longer this thread goes, the more likely it will be that his name will appear at the top of a google search. Andrew Yip, you should just let this thread die, trust me your not doing yourself any favors.

TDFTW
10-12-2009, 03:14 PM
You keep cuttin Graham for his speech impediment Andrew. Yet nobody here thinks its funny and yet nobody here gives a fuck, because Graham is a nice standup guy and good to be around. Who fucking cares?

It must suck to be you Andrew, you know, having your mom make you wear a helmet everytime you leave the house and walk around the mall with a leash attached to you so you don't run off and hurt your lack of a brain when you trip and fall over your velcro shoe straps!

pure-hiphop
10-12-2009, 04:02 PM
You're right, he has an altima, but an older E-class as well as an old bmw. But i heard his business is really picking up and he sold 2 of them and just put a down payment on a 2009 sl65 AMG black series. Maybe I was wrong to be a bitch, and quit the company

ahaha if you're going to do something like this Andrew why don't you at least make it funny.

This guy is such a joke. :rofl:

88jbody
10-12-2009, 09:15 PM
this andrew yip guy from amway or quixtar thing sounds like a douche.

nothing like a Pyramid Scheme that is legal just becasue there is real products that are sold.

pure-hiphop
10-13-2009, 12:13 AM
I just realized a 2009 SL65 AMG Black Series is $320,000. ahahaha buddy needs to get a grip, if you are going to buy a car like that you don't lease it! (you said downpayment). By the 2nd month you'll be in negative equity 50 grand hahaha a beat up maxima + old bmw isn't going to even 1% down aha

VWEvo
10-13-2009, 09:23 AM
I just realized a 2009 SL65 AMG Black Series is $320,000. ahahaha buddy needs to get a grip, if you are going to buy a car like that you don't lease it! (you said downpayment). By the 2nd month you'll be in negative equity 50 grand hahaha a beat up maxima + old bmw isn't going to even 1% down aha

nice catch :rofl:

Graham_A_M
10-13-2009, 05:39 PM

I'd almost be willing to bet money that he doesn't have a BMW or a Benz, unless its a rusty old 1970's heap sitting in the backyard of one of his downlines. Considering the $700-1000 he takes home each month through this business exclusively (his only source of income)
I can see it being many, many years of saving up for a partial down payment on such a car.

Of course he dosen't tell his downlines that, as his job is to lead them to believe that hes just rolling in the dough. Whereas they too can as well with a mere 1 or 2 years of part time commitment :thumbsup:

Problem is though: I saw the business for what it was worth very early on, and left soon since I knew it was a joke. Then there is Andrew thats still hocking the same BS now as he was 11 years ago.
"Going to buy a Porsche in a couple months"
Somehow Andrew, I think you need to be making more then a few hundred every month to afford anything better then a base model Boxster. :dunno:

What he doesnt realize is the longer this thread goes, the more likely it will be that his name will appear at the top of a google search. Andrew Yip, you should just let this thread die, trust me your not doing yourself any favors.

I said exactly this lord knows how many times in the various threads he's posted in, yet I think (just maybe) he finally clued in. Which is very surprising, as such a truly "sharp" and "well spoken" ambassador of Amway should have caught on quite a whiles back
2350 views on this thread so far. Way to go Andrew Yip!

:clap: :thumbsup: You're a clever one aren't ya?!

You know I just wanted to say: I dont have too much of a problem with a person that likes to inflate the things he or she owns. Just as an example: a person labeling a BMW 323 coupe as an M3 or saying they own or have XXXX when they dont. it bothers me as that is dishonest....
but it doesn't bother me as much as a guy like Andrew Yip that is lying to people openly for the sake of sucking them into a harmful MLM scam for his own benefit.
For the record: I don't talk down people or spread rumors or regularly do half the stuff I did in this thread: but the truth about Amway/Quixtar and Andrew Yip needs to be openly told so others are aware of what kind of a useless piece of shit he is and the organization he represents.
So they too don't make the *VERY* stupid mistake I did of joining that organization. I just closed down my own small business and was open to other business models, so I took a good look at this considering who the company Quixtar (now Amway Global) was affiliated with.

Now I definitely know better, and am just trying to tell things how they are so others aren't mislead by Andrew's web of lies like I once was when I was a teenager.

pure-hiphop
10-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Glad I didn't get suckerd into his scheme. Everyone should use this link in their sig. It'll get this thread to the top of Google. :rofl:

Andrew Yip Scam (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=279491)

narou
10-14-2009, 12:20 AM
What the fuck is Quixtar?:dunno:

The next person to see this dirtbag in chapters or anywhere for that matter should get some pics, perhaps holding a hand sign or something above his head. We could do some photochops on this shit fer real.

GQBalla
10-14-2009, 07:12 AM
i want to go out and find this guy.

maybe if i pretend to be his friend he will buy me coffee?

msommers
10-14-2009, 08:28 AM

Sounds like a man-date:love: :rofl:

^^JasmineL^^
10-14-2009, 06:07 PM

Well if he actually is on this beyond thread, he probably now knows your plan Einstein:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stay zen my lovelies!

CUG
10-14-2009, 07:27 PM

haha so now that something somewhat honest has come up youre suddenly quite?? its like your sisters favorite move...shocker

Honest? Are you fucking STUPID? I've seen Grahams BMW, I've seen him driving it numerous times as well you fucking hack. You fucking cock wallets should be strung up and have your penises slashed on with a fucking belt.

I fucking hate every single one of you moneyless wasteoid losers who don't do fuck all for yourselves or anyone else. (No offense Graham, if you are one of those leech cocksuckers, I'm just showing out for you because I know you have a BMW and I don't like that this fucking HACK GOOF is making fun of your mild, barely noticeable speech impediment that I didn't even know until after I met you, after you told me)

Business is fucking simple: Develop a product, sell it for a profit. Provide a service, provide that for a profit. (It's obviously more intricate than that, but the underlying principle is exactly what I fucking said it is.) When it boils down to it, the only things that get in the way of this should be your FIRST PERSON costs, not some fucking "upliner" or "downliner" who's taking a chunk of your $200 a month from selling some dumb shit that is 10 seconds away at a grocery store.

You turkey-anus tonguing shit-hooks are essentially buying goods at the local COOP and trying to re-sell them. When a real business sources the goods from the actual producer or possibly one re-seller and moves them for a profit out of a fronted outlet of some sort.

You fucking losers prey on complete fucking losers, the only reason these scams exist is because losers fucking exist.

NONE of you are going to make any real money off of this. NONE of you are wealthy from this and NONEof you are going to get fucking wealthy from this.

A REAL business owner laughs in the face of you hack fucking losers who cannot make things happen for yourselves in a normal business atmosphere, instead, you prey on weak minded friends and absent minded supportive family members.

The simple state of being in "Business" for yourself is not an easy task either. No one asshole ever who has been successful at ALL has ever claimed it to be EASY, like you walrus cocks do. I think the CRA needs to Audit some of you, if you hacks even come close to 16K a year on any of this bullshit in the first place. It's funny how you think absolutely EVERYTHING is a write-off. That will be a nice wake up call to hear about.

Ghearraidh
10-16-2009, 08:35 AM
LOL ... funny how things come up ...

Call me young, stupid, or naive ... but I used to be one of Andrew's downlines 10 years ago (give or take a year). It didn't last too long ... my analytical nature was detrimental to my ... uhm ... 'success'. The numbers just weren't adding up and when I tried to get someone to explain the gaps, the response I got was always: 'If the dream is big enough the numbers don't matter'.

One of the lines he used to use when someone objected was: Let's get back together in 5 years and compare bank accounts ... well, I'd oblige, but I doubt he'd be willing to take me on on the offer :).

Question for those of you who've had the pleasure (I'm using the term loosely) of associating with Andrew ... what happened to his upline Jason (I've seen Gary mentioned in the forum, but no mention of Jason, who was between Andrew and Gary)?

GQBalla
10-16-2009, 08:41 AM
sorry but let me put on the newbie hat.

whats a upline and downline?

Ghearraidh
10-16-2009, 09:08 AM
sorry but let me put on the newbie hat.

whats a upline and downline?

your upline is the guy that suckered you in, or suckered in the guy that suckered you in, or further up the 'chain of command'

your downline is the person you suckered in, or the person suckered in by the person you suckered in, and so on and so forth.

^^JasmineL^^
10-16-2009, 10:08 AM
i heard that jason reached the level of super triple diamond awesome master dragon wizard.

Pollywog
10-16-2009, 10:32 AM
Scammers at the top, Suckers at the bottom.

http://www.successgems.com/images/Spillover.jpg

GQBalla
10-16-2009, 10:36 AM
I SEE

this reminds me of my friend that tried to get me to sign on with BIM.

freshprince1
10-16-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by CUG

You fucking cock wallets should be strung up and have your penises slashed on with a fucking belt.

I fucking hate every single one of you moneyless wasteoid losers

leech cocksuckers

this fucking HACK GOOF

You turkey-anus tonguing shit-hooks

You fucking losers prey on complete fucking losers, the only reason these scams exist is because losers fucking exist.

hack fucking losers

you walrus cocks

Excellent adjectives and descriptive language.

Legless_Marine2
10-16-2009, 12:21 PM
I was thrilled when a buddy invited me to a Quixtar/Amway meeting a few months ago.

It was a very interesting experience. One of those surreal windows into another world.

What I gleaned from the meeting, that I did not anticipate, is how the uplines make their money: It is not so much by getting the downlines out selling product, but it is through selling training materials to downlines.

Brilliant.

blownz
10-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Yeah, selling useless shit costing lots of money to people that don't need it and usually can't afford it.

By the way, I am really glad this thread is here to teach me about Andrew Yip and Amway and Quixtar :thumbsup:

^^JasmineL^^
10-16-2009, 01:53 PM
so what is world financial group then?^^

Graham_A_M
10-17-2009, 10:29 AM
Here I'll answer all the questions (that weren't answered in more detail) and summerize what Quixtar is essentially.
Thanks CUG, yes I know I was a foolish 19 year old that was stupid enough to ever get involved, I agree.
But first I'll answer this.
Originally posted by Ghearraidh
LOL ... funny how things come up ...

Call me young, stupid, or naive ... but I used to be one of Andrew's downlines 10 years ago (give or take a year). It didn't last too long ... my analytical nature was detrimental to my ... uhm ... 'success'. The numbers just weren't adding up and when I tried to get someone to explain the gaps, the response I got was always: 'If the dream is big enough the numbers don't matter'.

One of the lines he used to use when someone objected was: Let's get back together in 5 years and compare bank accounts ... well, I'd oblige, but I doubt he'd be willing to take me on on the offer :).

Question for those of you who've had the pleasure (I'm using the term loosely) of associating with Andrew ... what happened to his upline Jason (I've seen Gary mentioned in the forum, but no mention of Jason, who was between Andrew and Gary)?

Yeah that "If you have a big dream the numbers dont matter" Mantra is also a popular one in Quixtar. A typical saying to get past the difficult question to thwart the anticipation of actually making the money Liars like Andrew Yip feed you when entering the business.
"lets compare bank accounts in 5 years" is also typical.
Funny though, its been more then 10 and Andrew is still a piss poor nobody that has no more assets NOW then he did back then.
Gary (Andrews now DIRECT upline) Is still an Emerald in the business, abiet now with 4 7500PV legs, since Andrew Yips organization is around the 7500 mark.
Jason followed his uplines decision (much like me & my uplines decision) to leave the business since its not hard to look past the Rah-Rah B.S. and see the business for what it is. (Care to Compare bank accounts and assets with me now Andrew Yip?) :dunno:

I'll be the first to admit: yes I'm not at all proud to have wasted the time and money I did in during my tenor in the business, but at least now (if nothing else) I can save you all from the expenses, waste of time and waste of effort that so many other people are led into doing while in that joke of an organization. At least now thousands of would be Quixtar "IBO's" (Called Independent Business Owners/members of Quixtar)
while stroll upon these threads and find out how much of a lying piece of shit Andrew Yip is, and what kind of organization he represents.

Quixtar/Amway works like this:
You get paid for how much consumer volume you move to the Quixtar/Amway Global website.... Thats it in a nutshell.
You can do that by pesterizing (read: losing) your friends & family, then after you've exhausted those resources: going out and meeting people off the street, or trying to advertise on here like Andrew Yip just did.
From there: you show them the business plan which comes on a stupid little flip chart you can by for $50.
If they get suckered in, great!!! if they choose to buy products exclusively and not become a full-fledged IBO, great!
Eitherway: anything they buy or entice other people to buy is channeled through you, and you get a kickback/dividend at the end of the month in relation to the volume and structure of your business that you've created at that point.
That would be great if thats how simple it was, but it isn't that simple. The products suck, and their STUPIDLY overpriced. So a 6 pack of Ivory soap is $5 whereever its sold. How much is a 6 pack of Amway/Quixtar soap? $27.
..... for much the same thing... only its through Amway.
Their multivitamins (Called Nutrilite) are garbage in comparison to almost everything out there, but their $90 for a months supply. (the ones I buy are $20 for 5 months, and their literally twice as good). These are two very simple comparisons. Only in Quixtar/Amway; they have thousands of products.
So creating volume comes at a remarkible amount of effort. Typically you need to "contact" (read: meet people off the street like Andrew Yip typically does) about 100 people for 20 people to show the business model to: from there? one person may become an IBO.
From there? 1 out of 5 people may actually build the business to much of any level at all.
This whole process is REMARKABLY slow going (Andrew Yip has been at this since he was 19, so 11 years now) and for the equivalent of $20k a month in business volume. Sounds like a lot, but it seriously isn't as I've stated how expensive the products are. Out of the $20k a month in business volume running through Andrew Yips business, he gets a piddly check for $600-$750.
Yet its taken 11 years, and quite honestly the equivalent of a full-time job for him to earn that, as well as probably $100k in business literature, rah-rah type seminars and product costs to amass all that.

The catch is though, you dont get a check from Quixtar if you dont do your 100point volume ($300-$400 in consumer spending), which is the business minimum per month. So even if you have $50k a month in consumer spending throughout your organization: you don't get a check for even $0.01 cent if you dont do your 100PV minimum. Sounds fair doesn't it?
When I found that out, that finalized my decision to leave the business.

If you have enough people with organizations generating $20k/7500PV in spending... you move up in the organization to acheive levels called
Emerald (a person with three people in his group at the $20k level)
Diamond (6 downlines at 20k/7500PV)
and up and up from there. Such as Double Diamond, Triple diamond etc etc.

EDIT: Just short of 3,000 views at the time of posting this. :thumbsup:
Im going to link to this thread in my sig so it draws more attention: as well as post this thread URL on other forums as well.

deaftone
10-17-2009, 10:40 AM
IMO, there is no such thing as earning quick, easy money (ethically anyways)....

Sugarphreak
10-17-2009, 01:08 PM

Graham_A_M
10-17-2009, 02:44 PM
^ your welcome.
Yeah thats the dumbed down version, even though it does give a much more concrete understanding of it. I can explain it great detail as I know how it all works very well. I haven't forgotten one bit.
I didn't want to get too technical as that took a bit of time to write, and I didn't want to bore anybody out of reading it.

JMaj7
10-17-2009, 04:46 PM
^^Fuck that shit brings back memories. I was involved for a whole 2 days. I hate the way they try to entice you into joining it as if they're letting you in on some secret miraculous business idea. What other companys do this kind of shady MLM type stuff? Ever heard of send-out cards?

deaftone
10-17-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by JMaj7
^^Fuck that shit brings back memories. I was involved for a whole 2 days. I hate the way they try to entice you into joining it as if they're letting you in on some secret miraculous business idea. What other companys do this kind of shady MLM type stuff? Ever heard of send-out cards?

Heh. Some miraculous business idea that is communicated to people in a hotel conference room (or a book store isle as described in another post here). Seriously, if it sounds too good to be true, it always is.

ringmaster
10-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by JMaj7

I was involved for about a day as well. Pretty much just enough time to realize that it can't be all its cracked up to be. The products suck and can be had cheaper and right now (who the fuck orders vitamins and pens through the mail?) and there was just something about my upline that didn't have me convinced. The fact that a 55 year old guy can afford to spend half a day with me going over the benefits of the business and singing its praises while he rocks up to my place in a 1970's perv van didn't add up. He also looked like a grub.

Here is a website you may find interesting:
http://www.merchantsofdeception.com

^^JasmineL^^
10-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Jason McVickar? ^^