PDA

View Full Version : The Young and Dangerous

pinoyhero
11-12-2003, 06:23 PM
I was thinking of going to T amd T but rather I thought I'd ask here first. Anyone know where the best place is to find this series on DVD to buy? And how good is it?

G
11-12-2003, 06:24 PM
if a bunch of fobs acting all tough and shit is your thing then it's awsome.

The_1
11-12-2003, 08:11 PM
part 3 is the only good one

thich
11-12-2003, 10:37 PM
it gets so dang repetitive and boring after that one... especially when the same actors play different characters! yeesh....

Infernal Affairs was a good movie :D

Shaolin
11-12-2003, 10:39 PM
when I went back to HK 5 years back I enjoyed it.. although only the first 3 was good, the rest were boring..

pinoyhero
11-12-2003, 10:43 PM
Well not that I'm a huge gang movie fan, but I don't mind those type movies every once in a while, can't wait to check em out. Any seen ping pong, its another damn good foreign flick.

D'z Nutz
11-12-2003, 10:44 PM
Sort off topic and sort off not, maybe someone can ID this (old) movie for me. I saw it years ago, so all I can remember about it is kind of vague and possibly incorrect. It's one of those teenage gang movies, and the main guy (who's like the son of a gang boss, IIRC) is supposed to be some aweomse knife fighter. Somewhere along in the movie he gets a sword made from a paper cutter blade before the big gang war. There was some street racing in the movie too, I think one of the cars was a CRX. Oh, there was a character with big shaggy blonde hair by the name of Garbage (lap sap).

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Can't find the damn movie anywhere!

Redlyne_mr2
11-12-2003, 11:07 PM
Born to be Kings is by far the best

thich
11-12-2003, 11:25 PM
i haven't seen that one....
but i got tired of watching the triad movies real quick.
same story lines over and over.
lol.

but they are a good watch occasionally.

lam-boy
11-13-2003, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Sort off topic and sort off not, maybe someone can ID this (old) movie for me. I saw it years ago, so all I can remember about it is kind of vague and possibly incorrect. It's one of those teenage gang movies, and the main guy (who's like the son of a gang boss, IIRC) is supposed to be some aweomse knife fighter. Somewhere along in the movie he gets a sword made from a paper cutter blade before the big gang war. There was some street racing in the movie too, I think one of the cars was a CRX. Oh, there was a character with big shaggy blonde hair by the name of Garbage (lap sap).

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Can't find the damn movie anywhere!

i remember the big paper cuter blade..

frik! i can't remember who the main character is....

but some reason i keep thinking jordan chan and andy lau?? :dunno:

motoki88
11-28-2003, 06:26 PM
that one you're talking about is called "war of the underworld" with tony leung and jordan chan (Chicken from Y&D).

GTS Jeff
11-28-2003, 06:39 PM
any calgary high school has real life young and dangerous playing out

D'z Nutz
11-28-2003, 07:26 PM
Sweet, that looks like that's it! Thanks guy :)