PDA

View Full Version : Another automotive project of mine

Chantastic
09-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Hey guys,

A few monthes back I had posted my drawing of the supercharged Yaris motor, and it seemed to draw alot of interest. So I figured I'd share with you all a photo for one of my sculpture classes at ACAD (just took the photo a week ago). The project was to create a marker somewhere in or around the school, a marker being anything from an object celebrating an event to an object just there to catch peoples attention by making it look different. So this year I am trying to have most of my projects surround automotives in some way, so I had to find something around the school related to my car. In the end, I decided to mark the event when my pop up headlights failed on me and if I could not get them raised then I would have to drive home like a mad man before the sun went down. Thankfully, a friend of mine helped me to get them raised manually, allowing me to drive home legally at night. The photo was taken at the same parking lot it was temporarily fixed at. I tried to make it as eerie as I could. Please let me know what you think!

http://jeff-chan.daportfolio.com/gallery/170771 (click to englarge)

Thanks,

Jeff

(I'll post up my 4G63 and SR20 drawings when I get them properly documented)