PDA

View Full Version : Who else thought Matrix sucked ass??

Toma
11-12-2003, 08:34 PM
Revolutions that is.... they tried to turn a no brain action movie into a "thought provoking marvel" and failed miserably.

They should of quit after the first one...it rocked.

Dave P
11-12-2003, 08:38 PM
I felt very left down. All i know is that inside the matrix is a hell of a lot cooler then outside.

illeagle
11-12-2003, 08:46 PM
yah the Toyota Matrix blows....It's like driving a non turbo PT cruizer

jdmakkord
11-12-2003, 08:54 PM
lol

sikh_n_destroy
11-12-2003, 08:57 PM
talkin abt the movie man....
anyways i thought it was gay as the other matrix movies...
the only interesting was teh first one because of all teh cool action and stuff....
rest totally suked....

GTS Jeff
11-12-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Toma
Revolutions that is.... they tried to turn a no brain action movie into a "thought provoking marvel" and failed miserably.

They should of quit after the first one...it rocked. the first movie alludes heavily to the sequels. in fact, the first one had a TON of biblical references and whatnot, but no1 really keyed in on it...so i guess the wachowskis must have thought, "well fuck these ppl are dumb, lets make it obvious in the 2nd and 3rd movies"

illeagle
11-12-2003, 10:36 PM
i know your talking about the movie,.. It just reminded me how dissapointing the Toyota Matrix is. (FWD W/ weak motor)

92 Teg-B18A
11-12-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Toma

They should of quit after the first one...it rocked.
A no brain action movie? You must have not understood what the movie was about at all!

Ajay
11-13-2003, 01:31 AM
I thought it rocked. Wasn't disappointed by that bad boy at all.

Toma
11-13-2003, 01:21 PM
I disagree..... the way the last 2 movies were done seemed like a cheap add on. Like they knew they ha da hell of a movie with the first one, and thoguht "fuck it, lets milk the stupid fuckers with 2 more."

The zion thing still pisses me off, just gives attention to the whacko zionist jews...

What was so thought provoking in the second or third one that was not covered in the first?

And the third one sucked by boring us with the same old predictable characters, and no good twists. Like jesus, the third move was beyond predictable.... boring more like it.... and the "superman" fighting scenes?? Man, I outgrew comic books when I was 12.

Sad let down.

nosegrindR
11-13-2003, 01:21 PM
yeah, didn't see it, i heard it sucked so i ain't wastin my money

5.9 R/T
11-13-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
i know your talking about the movie,.. It just reminded me how dissapointing the Toyota Matrix is. (FWD W/ weak motor)

Don't you mean ALL toyota's?

Akagi Redsuns
11-14-2003, 03:07 PM
Even with numerous plot holes, I really enjoyed the 1st Matrix. I think they should have stopped there and not made the sequels unless they had the story and script down pat where it makes sense and doesn't cause people to say WTF all the time. Why can he do this? Why couldn't he do that? This doesn't make sense. All boils down to the answer of Neo is "the one" and that why he can do this and can't do that. Sad.

Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

Don't you mean ALL toyota's?

Don't use the word ALL, current is better word I think. What's so bad about the MK1 and MKII MR2? MKIV Supra? Celica GT-Four? Toyota Soarer? Toyota Chaser? AE86?