PDA

View Full Version : FS(Fundraiser): Chocolate covered almonds (and other bars)

Thaco
09-29-2009, 11:41 AM
Hey all,

My is in a Youth Bowling league, and they’re selling chocolate’s for a fund raiser, this pays for the kids to enter tournaments, travel for tournaments, prizes and plaques for the year end banquet, and the year end banquet it’s self.

Last year my son was the #1 seller in his division, we want that to happen again…

So, up for sale is, Chocolate Whirls, Caramel Chocolate bars (similar to caramilk), chocolate almond bars (chunks of almond in em), and Everybody’s favorite, Chocolate Covered Almonds.

The boxes are $3 each, but if i am going to be driving around the city for them, i'd have to request that you buy a minimum of 10 bars (preferably a case, which is 25 bars total, $75 for the case.(11 chocolate covered almonds, 6 caramel whirls, and 4 of each bar per case))

I figured maybe people could buy them for thier company as giveaways, employee "perks" or even to resell if you'd like...

Please let me know if you want some, and what kind... i live in the SE (Erin Woods area), and work near deerfoot mall (normal hours).

Also, if anybody manages a retail store and wants to let us sit at your front door and sell them, that'd be cool too.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs270.snc1/9735_148404680975_573375975_3212459_6452689_n.jpg