PDA

View Full Version : Was Hit In Parking Lot Today!

AA2001
09-29-2009, 05:33 PM
So i went to Home Depot on 16th ave, next to north hill mall at 11:30 am, to buy some paint. I go inside, but my shit and come out and see that somebody had hit my rear driver side quarter panel. Thought that he just rubbed white paint on the car, but the asshole managed to dent my fender and scratch my car. Asshole didn't even leave a note saying sorry with contact info. If anyone had seen this and had managed to get a shot at the persons' liscnece plate, please lemme know. Thanks

RecoilS14
09-29-2009, 05:42 PM
thats why i dont park my car in stalls when i can. i park out where no one else is parked and on an angle. Too me and my car its worth the possible ticket and looking like an asshole.

Xtrema
09-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by RecoilS14
thats why i dont park my car in stalls when i can. i park out where no one else is parked and on an angle. Too me and my car its worth the possible ticket and looking like an asshole.

Unless you park miles away from the store, you'll get keyed.

To OP, underground parking there has a lot less traffic and wider space.

bawlls
09-29-2009, 05:46 PM
contact home depot. Same shit happend to my buddy, he called the canadian tire and they looked at the video tapes and managed to get the licence plate number. Its pretty much your only hope...

signature7
09-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Yeah, or better yet go down to Home depot, be really nice and tell them what time you were in and where you parked. I've worked with the newer security systems and you can narrow down to the exact second and zoom in quite a bit.

If they do have the kind of system I'm assuming they do, offer a dvd and have them burn it for you for the police. It'll take less then 5 minutes because you'll only need so much video. There's a chance that they're not allowed to do this for you and in that case be understanding and contact police and hopefully they'll follow up on it. The big thing is you need the licence plate.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
09-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Unfortunately earlier this year, exact same thing happened to me. I worked at Home Depot, and at the same time approx my car was hit as well. No note, no witnesses, and no camera footage from our LP, and the gas station across the street refused to look at their camera footage. My car was parked at Home Depot at that time today, thank god nothing happened to it.

AA2001
09-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo
My car was parked at Home Depot at that time today, thank god nothing happened to it.

You drive the gold s13?

I called home depot today and they said that they're gonna see if they have any cameras outside. Manager's gonna call me back and hopefully they'll have some good news for me

Twin_Cam_Turbo
09-29-2009, 09:51 PM
Yup, Champagne S13.

AA2001
09-29-2009, 10:39 PM
that s13 is a sick looking car. So do you still work at the homedepot?

Twin_Cam_Turbo
10-01-2009, 11:14 AM
No, im attending SAIT right now. I know a lot of people who still work there though, the LP (Loss Prevention) is Jeremy, and he has access to all the camera footage. Also there are no signs in the parking lot saying they assume no liability for damage etc (as far as I know), so if your really bitter you can go after them and see if the company will pay to fix it.

PS: Thanks for the car comment.

bubbley
10-01-2009, 02:21 PM
edit nvrmind

shizzay
10-01-2009, 03:04 PM
i got hit one time in the lot... so when i got the car back from the shop i did this... first time i did someone keyed me. and i parked at the furthest end of a lot that wasn't close to full. gotta watch out for pricks when trying this one.

and sorry to hear about your ride man.

RecoilS14
10-01-2009, 05:57 PM

wish i would have followed what i said when i parked my truck yesterday. Came outta the mall to find a 3.5 foot long gash in my door :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

J NRG
10-01-2009, 06:20 PM

AA2001
10-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Some people are fuckers. My car isn't work much, but it's my ride and i love it. All i gotta say is...Karma is gonna fuck them

Kardon
10-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Ugh wtf is wrong with people. Seriously, not just for not leaving a note, but for being so fucking incompetent that they can't properly maneuver around a parking lot without hitting something. Idiots man sorry for your bad luck. I'm sure my day is near.

smoothessence
10-02-2009, 01:48 AM
that's what you get for helping me out when bonehead takes the truck keys hahaha

almerick
10-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Someone backed into my car last year, left a fake number, cracked bumped, still yet to get it fixed :(

AA2001
10-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by smoothessence
that's what you get for helping me out when bonehead takes the truck keys hahaha

hahahha dammmiittt......

Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo
Also there are no signs in the parking lot saying they assume no liability for damage etc (as far as I know),

hahahaha like i said earlier....karma is a bitch. So as long as i can get some info from homedepot , then i have no problem