PDA

View Full Version : FS: Midnight Purple Pearl Paint

coop3rr
09-29-2009, 11:23 PM
IM selling the paint i purchased for my car, i no longer want to go this route, as the car may be sold soon.

I have in my possession Midnight purple 2 paint, it is However a custom mix.

I have everything youd need to paint a car, Clear, Reducer, Base Pearl ETC. (theres enough materials to paint 1 car and then some. maybe a hood/fenders. depending on size.

I do NOT have a Camera, i can NOT take pictures. its paint, Anyone that knows the Paint color Midnight purple pearl, will know what the paint looks like.

Its not the #3 pearl which has blues/greens, its straight up midnight purple. The color is absolutely amazing, i wish id keep this paint, but, paint is no good without a car to put it on.

I paid OVER 1300$ for the paint, clear, reducer etc.

Im asking 900OBO.

IF you were to get this color custom mixed anywhere, it would cost in upwards of 1500$. for THE PAINT ALONE.

I had the luck of the draw finding a shop to mix this for me.

Im definitely in NO rush to sell, so please dont lowball me. PM if interested.

Powdercoat17
09-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Is this the midnight purple on the r34 skylines?

flipteck
09-30-2009, 03:44 PM
What kind of paint?

TDFTW
09-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by flipteck
What kind of paint? I think it MIGHT be a PPG mix, I'm not positive though.

I've seen this paint in person and it's absolutely gorgeous.

It's a tri stage paint, you do your primer, basecoat, then the midnight pearl goes into the clear and then if you choose clear straight clear overtop the pearled/tinted clear!

Goodluck selling!

flipteck
09-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Is it solvent or waterbase?

coop3rr
09-30-2009, 07:28 PM
Its a solvent not waterbase.

and no not the r34, its the r33 midnight purple....

im also not sure on the mix, if i could find the receipt id know 100% but ive moved since ive bought the paint, and i cant find it at the moment.....