PDA

View Full Version : Douchebag sex offender, Dean Robert Zimmerman, moves to Calgary

Pahnda
09-30-2009, 04:52 PM
A sex offender with a long history of violence -- punctuated by several heinous attacks -- has been released from prison and is living in Calgary.

Dean Robert Zimmerman, who in 2006 pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting his friend's girlfriend over a nine-hour period, including with a toilet plunger, will be monitored by the Calgary Police Service's high risk offender program for the next two years.

Police are warning the public that Zimmerman's offences have been against adult women known to him for varying lengths of time.

CPS issued the warning Tuesday "in the interest of public safety."

Zimmerman, 44, recently finished serving a 40-month federal sentence for sexual assault with a weapon and forcible confinement.

Police say he has a medium complexion, brown eyes and a shaved head. He is five foot eight and weighs 205 pounds.

Police said in a news release they issued the information after "careful deliberation . . . in the belief that it is clearly in the public interest to inform the members of the community of Zimmerman's release."

In 2005, it was learned that Zimmerman was twice given statutory release despite being seen by the parole board as a high risk to reoffend.

While on statutory release, he abducted and assaulted his friend's 24-year-old girlfriend with a toilet plunger, and also tied her up using power cords and shoe laces.

In August 2001, while already in jail for sexual assault, Zimmerman was sentenced to an additional 23 months for outstanding charges from 1999.

He was convicted in 2001 for an assault on his pregnant wife in a secluded campsite, where he forced her to perform sexual acts for 48 hours.

Link (http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Police+issue+warning+after+offender+moves+Calgary/2049247/story.html)

After at most 2 offences it should be off with the nuts and wang... Seriously.

TurboD
09-30-2009, 04:58 PM
they admit he is a threat to the public's safety

+1 for reasons to own a gun!

edited ;)

Masked Bandit
09-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Wonder what part of town he's in.

polarice
09-30-2009, 04:59 PM
^^ that probably wouldn't work to well since he already likes assaulting with inanimate objects-- such is true of other offenders. Although, it would be gratifying to do that to sexual offenders.

Given his history, hopefully the people in the community that he is living in are aware of this.

bawlls
09-30-2009, 05:05 PM
it would be a shame if someone found out where he lived and gave him a taste of his own pewp covered-plungery medicine, followed by the ol' burnin of his house

FiveFreshFish
09-30-2009, 05:12 PM
He's 5'-8" and 205 lbs.

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2009/09/30/cgy-robert-dean-Zimmerman.jpg

Source:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/2009/09/30/calgary-inmate-release-warning-zimmerman.html

syritis
09-30-2009, 05:15 PM
if anyone sees him in public just super glue a plunger to his head. that was everyone will know who he is and the crimes he's committed

JimmyJones
09-30-2009, 05:25 PM
how funny would it be if he was a plumber

Joe-G
09-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Wow, over a 9 hour period?
I really feel bad for the girl. Imagine the horror she went through. :(

nonlinear
09-30-2009, 05:34 PM
wow, i have to say that douchebag is the entirely wrong word to use for this guy. actually, it's pretty much a compliment.

Mixalot27
09-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Holy shit, It's Mr. Clean, he just grew a mustache. No wonder he loves to use a plunger.

http://i.cnn.net/money/pf/features/popups/ad_icons/gallery_mrclean.jpg

TurboD
09-30-2009, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Mixalot27
Holy shit, It's Mr. Clean, he just grew a mustache. No wonder he loves to use a plunger.

http://i.cnn.net/money/pf/features/popups/ad_icons/gallery_mrclean.jpg

something feels wrong about laughing at this.
i can see the humor in it, but it just doesn't feel right using the rape weapon as a point of a joke.:dunno:

Tomaz
09-30-2009, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by TurboD
they admit he is a threat to the public's safety

+1 for reasons to own a gun!

edited ;)

You shoot him, i'll piss on his dead body for good luck!:thumbsup:

Teamwork!:clap:

Tik-Tok
09-30-2009, 10:52 PM
40 months for torturing/raping a girl for 9 hours. Nice work Canadian "justice" system.

blueToy
09-30-2009, 11:30 PM
He's already shaved . Killing him is too quick . We should tie him up , tattoo something very anti-Black , and ship him to Compton . Maybe tie him to a parking meter there or something .

seany99119
09-30-2009, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Joe-G
Wow, over a 9 hour period?
I really feel bad for the girl. Imagine the horror she went through. :(

and the pleasure :poosie: :poosie:

Joe-G
10-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by seany99119

Your sick. Thats not funny at all.

rockanrepublic
10-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by seany99119

wow idiot:facepalm:

CUG
10-01-2009, 02:26 AM
We need to find this guy, and permanently identify him.

I think it would be hilarious sweet justice if one of these clownshow hack judges got clipped by one of the victims family members for handing out these dogshit sentences. Actually, if all of them ate led by victims families, it would be hilarious.

Eleanor
10-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
40 months for torturing/raping a girl for 9 hours. Nice work Canadian "justice" system. :werd: :banghead:

Originally posted by Joe-G
Your sick. Thats not funny at all.
Originally posted by rockanrepublic
wow idiot:facepalm: Get over it, it's the internet, leave your morals at the door. Either everything is funny or nothing is.

SScott
10-01-2009, 09:11 AM
Shit.. So happy i don't live in the Northeast

dimi
10-01-2009, 10:03 AM
While on statutory release, he abducted and assaulted his friend's 24-year-old girlfriend with a toilet plunger, and also tied her up using power cords and shoe laces.

Wow! This guy is fucked!

Legless_Marine2
10-01-2009, 10:08 AM
In 2005, it was learned that Zimmerman was twice given statutory release despite being seen by the parole board as a high risk to reoffend.

?!?!

Jlude
10-01-2009, 11:22 AM
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

This dude needs to go swimmin' with the fishes.

Tomaz
10-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Jlude
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

This dude needs to go swimmin' with the fishes.

I think he might fit into a size 11 cement shoe. I have a couple out back.

freshprince1
10-01-2009, 01:54 PM

something feels wrong about laughing at this.
i can see the humor in it, but it just doesn't feel right using the rape weapon as a point of a joke.:dunno:

I think they were talking about how he looks, not because he used a plunger. Ambiguity...sheesh!

zieg
10-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Funny, it says that the announcement is there for the sake of the information, and not encouraging any vigilante action.

.....rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiight........

(I guess they aren't necessarily DISCOURAGING it though. :devil: )

PremiumRSX
10-01-2009, 05:49 PM
I agree that information should be provided to the community and nearby communities that he resides in.

Orion12
10-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Seriously, this guy needs to be found and executed.

sr20s14zenki
10-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Somebody should pin him down and tatoo his name and "sex offender" on his forehead. That should help :D

ringmaster
10-02-2009, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by JimmyJones
how funny would it be if he was a plumber

BAAaaahahahhahahah

TurboD
10-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Zimmerman D
403-474-2733
126 Bridlerange Cir SW
Calgary, AB T2Y 5H7

Zimmerman D & M
403-253-7784
244 Everglen Way SW
Calgary, AB T2Y 5E8

BlueGoblin
10-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Zimmerman D
<address and phone number redacted>

Zimmerman D &amp; M
<address and phone number redacted>

That is seriously not cool.

what on earth makes you think that he would have a posted phone number given that he didn't appear to live in Calgary before going to jail?

You see Calgary mentioned here?
http://www.justicemonitor.ca/deanzimmerman.htm

Seriously. If you are going to look people's phone numbers up and offer them up to the Internet as possible dangerous sex offenders, you could at least do some really basic research to figure out if that is even likely.

In Wales in 1999, after a man was arrested for sexually abusing a child, a mob attacked and vandalized a paediatrician's office and home ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/901723.stm )Why? Because they didn't know there was a difference between a paediatrician and a paedophile. What you did here is every bit as ignorant.

PremiumRSX
10-02-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by BlueGoblin

That is seriously not cool.

what on earth makes you think that he would have a posted phone number given that he didn't appear to live in Calgary before going to jail?

You see Calgary mentioned here?
http://www.justicemonitor.ca/deanzimmerman.htm

Seriously. If you are going to look people's phone numbers up and offer them up to the Internet as possible dangerous sex offenders, you could at least do some really basic research to figure out if that is even likely.

In Wales in 1999, after a man was arrested for sexually abusing a child, a mob attacked and vandalized a paediatrician's office and home ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/901723.stm )Why? Because they didn't know there was a difference between a paediatrician and a paedophile. What you did here is every bit as ignorant.

:banghead:

TurboD needs to take down the information he posted of people with the last name Zimmerman in Calgary.

Some people are just too smart for their own good.

TurboD
10-02-2009, 02:54 PM
It's a free country and that is public information.

I don't see a reason to remove it.

I also didn't say he lived there.
If anyone has his real address go ahead and post it and remove any speculation that he lives at either of those locations.

The Canadian justice system released a violent sex offender into public and you are getting upset that I am trying to find out what area of the city he would most likely be living in?

Don't fucking talk to me about what is fair to the public.

Posting public information such as address' is not illegal, nor is it against Beyond's policies. I never said he lives there and go get him, i just posted the address' in case he could be related to someone that could be holding him, so that it would be possible to avoid that area.

PremiumRSX - I love how you get all sensitive when someone posts and tries to help people avoid an area of the city, but when someone posts saying they want to execute him, you totally ignore the post.

way to go you dork.

BlueGoblin - if you are so smart and love to speculate, what makes you think a relative is not letting him live in?

DENZILDON
10-02-2009, 03:18 PM
^^^ don't get upset man but just think of it this way... What if those people you posted are not related to this guy. You can cause that person problems. Like if the last name of the guy is like yours and someone posted you address and phone number here. I bet you'll get threat calls.

mazdavirgin
10-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by CUG
I think it would be hilarious sweet justice if one of these clownshow hack judges got clipped by one of the victims family members for handing out these dogshit sentences. Actually, if all of them ate led by victims families, it would be hilarious.

:facepalm: The idiocy is flabbergasting. First the judges are bound by the law in terms of the sentences which they can give. Second the hypocrisy of wishing such a fate to the judges family members? Imbeciles like you should be placed in a padded room for spewing nonsensical hatred.

BlueGoblin
10-02-2009, 03:26 PM
It's a free country and that is public information.

I don't see a reason to remove it.

I also didn't say he lived there.
If anyone has his real address go ahead and post it and remove any speculation that he lives at either of those locations.

The Canadian justice system released a violent sex offender into public and you are getting upset that I am trying to find out what area of the city he would most likely be living in?

Don't fucking talk to me about what is fair to the public.

Posting public information such as address' is not illegal, nor is it against Beyond's policies. I never said he lives there and go get him, i just posted the address' in case he could be related to someone that could be holding him, so that it would be possible to avoid that area.

PremiumRSX - I love how you get all sensitive when someone posts and tries to help people avoid an area of the city, but when someone posts saying they want to execute him, you totally ignore the post.

way to go you dork.

BlueGoblin - if you are so smart and love to speculate, what makes you think a relative is not letting him live in?

:facepalm:

You seem foolish to me.

TurboD
10-02-2009, 03:38 PM
:facepalm: :facepalm:

look at me, I win debates with smileys!

Tomaz
10-02-2009, 03:52 PM
:facepalm: :facepalm:

look at me, I win debates with smileys!

He kinda did... Just saying.

Plus you just posted up innocent people's information with the intent of syaing that those people are the offenders. So far you have shown to me that you have about as informative as "FOX news".

PremiumRSX
10-02-2009, 04:53 PM

I didn't see that post until you mentioned it and I looked through the thread again.

I don't read every single post even if the thread is only a couple pages long. :dunno:

freshprince1
10-04-2009, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Tomaz

So far you have shown to me that you have about as informative as &quot;FOX news&quot;.

People should stop mentioning biased US News stations. Everyone knows Fox is a conservative outlet. But remember, everyone also knows CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC are blatantly liberal. Besides, its pretty much Fox versus all the other stations anyways. It's a very weak arguement to dismiss someone's opinion because it sounds like it came from Fox news (which it may or may not have)...because most likely, your argument will sound like it came from CNN (which it may or may not have).

...but I digress.

CUG
10-04-2009, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by mazdavirgin

:facepalm: The idiocy is flabbergasting. First the judges are bound by the law in terms of the sentences which they can give. Second the hypocrisy of wishing such a fate to the judges family members? Imbeciles like you should be placed in a padded room for spewing nonsensical hatred.

And people like you need to be cleaned off the face of the earth. You're the ones condoning single digit sentences for rape and murder. Why do people like you even post at me when you are so ridiculously stupid?

Maximum Sentences, versus what you perceive to be a bound adjudication of less than 4 years:

aggravated sexual assault: life in prison

sexual assault with a weapon, threats to a third party or bodily harm: 14 years in prison

sexual assault tried as an indictable offence: 10 years in prison

sexual assault tried as a summary conviction offence: 6 months in jail and a $2,000 fine

Source: http://www.rapereliefshelter.bc.ca/faq/guilty.html

This man raped a girl with a plunger, and you believe the judges are just in their decisions. Political influence doesn't matter, if they were hit at the cellular level, it would change their tunes. I don't care how barbaric you think the idea of this is.

natejj
10-04-2009, 06:54 AM
Calgary needs a Dexter.

TurboD
10-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by natejj
Calgary needs a Dexter.

or someone like this

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/061024/142224__saw_2_l.jpg

Disoblige
10-14-2009, 10:52 PM
Global news just said today that this guy already breached his probation and now he's wanted by police.

dirtsniffer
10-15-2009, 06:25 AM
yea he didnt check in last night... oh well gone for another year
/this fuckhole

mazdavirgin
10-15-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by CUG
And people like you need to be cleaned off the face of the earth. You're the ones condoning single digit sentences for rape and murder. Why do people like you even post at me when you are so ridiculously stupid?

This man raped a girl with a plunger, and you believe the judges are just in their decisions. Political influence doesn't matter, if they were hit at the cellular level, it would change their tunes. I don't care how barbaric you think the idea of this is.

Sigh. I see logic and sanity are still not in your grasp. If a judge was to willy nilly assign a sentence which did not fall within the bounds of the law what exactly do you think would happen to the sentence when it was appealed?

PS: I love the armchair judge act you are putting on... Do you really think the judges go out of their way to give meek sentences to rapists or is it a reflection of the current legal system? Oh right don't bother answering it will be nothing but hate filled nonsense. :facepalm:

hampstor
10-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Date: Fri Oct 16 08:52:01 2009
Subject: PA/MRU #09-514 MISSING HIGH RISK OFFENDER

-----BEGIN MD5 -----------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
CITYBEAT - CITY OF CALGARY PRESS RELEASE
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Calgary Police Service has issued two further photographs
of a missing high risk offender who has failed to comply with
his release conditions.

Dean Robert ZIMMERMAN, 44, was released from prison to the
Calgary area on Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2009, having served a
three-year, four-month, federal prison sentence for sexual
assault with a weapon and forcible confinement.

A Canada-wide warrant was issued for his arrest on Wednesday,
Oct. 14, 2009. Two additional Canada-wide warrants have been
issued in relation to a further breach of his release
conditions and an attempted bank fraud.

As part of his conditions, ZIMMERMAN was bound to stay at an
approved address and be in that location at certain times.
When officers conducted a check in the early hours of this
morning, Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2009, ZIMMERMAN failed to
present himself and is therefore in breach of his conditions.

He was also supposed to meet with police before 10:30 a.m. on
Wednesday, Oct 14, 2009, but failed to make his appointment.

On Sunday, Oct. 11, 2009, at approximately 2 p.m., it is
alleged that ZIMMERMAN made an empty envelope deposit at an
ATM at the TD Canada Trust bank on the 3600 block of
Brentwood Road N.W.

At approximately 3 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 12, 2009, it is
alleged that he attempted to make a further fraudulent
deposit at the same location.

Police have issued two new photographs, believed to be that
of ZIMMERMAN, who appears to have shaved off his goatee
between attempting to make the alleged fraudulent deposits.
(These photographs will be e-mailed to the media).

There is a possibility that ZIMMERMAN has headed to BC, but
police have not ruled out that he may still be in Calgary.

The public is warned that ZIMMERMAN has a history of
violently, sexually assaulting adult women. His offences have
been against adult women known to him for varying lengths of
time.

ZIMMERMAN has a medium complexion, brown eyes and a shaved
head. He is 5’8” tall and 205 pounds.

Anyone who has information relating to the whereabouts of
ZIMMERMAN should call police at 403-266-1234, Crime Stoppers
at 1-800-222-8477, or 403-262-8477. You can also report
online at calgarycrimestoppers.org (click on “submit a tip”).

Anyone who sees ZIMMERMAN should not approach him but contact
police immediately.

Police would like to thank local financial institutions, the
media and the public for their continued assistance with this
matter.

RELEASED BY THE PUBLIC AFFAIRS/MEDIA RELATIONS UNIT FOR THE
HIGH RISK OFFENDER PROGRAM.

-30-

Public Email Contact:

[email protected]

-----END MD5 8e81b01983e22c993c7ddd6a7157cd55-----

http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybeat/public/2009/10/release.20091016_085201_9587_0

TurboD
10-19-2009, 11:58 AM
Doesn't Canada use ankle brackets?

Time to get with the fucking program Canada.
He needs a 200k volt charge put into his chest if he goes a foot out of his probation area.
A charge so powerful that it explodes his heart inside his chest and sends pieces of the heart shooting out of his chest cavity.

Shit, most people's Iphones have gps locators on them, how is it that a high level repeat sex offender released into the public isn't even tracked?

Thanks for keeping the Canadian public safe....
It's a shame that the self interest of the police force doesn't operate unless its going to make a profit.

bulaian
12-09-2009, 03:20 PM
CALGARY - An employee at a homeless shelter on the West Coast is being credited with finding a high-risk violent sex offender who had been on the run from Calgary police since Oct. 13.

The worker at the Centre of Hope in Abbotsford, B.C., was looking through photographs of people wanted by police when a picture of Dean Robert Zimmerman jumped out. The photo bore a strong resemblance to a man who had been staying at the shelter since late November under the alias Robert Armstrong.

Abbotsford police were called and the employee's hunch turned out to be right on the mark--Zimmerman is now in custody.

"There's always a possibility there is a wolf among the sheep," said shelter spokeswoman Deb Lowell on Tuesday. "We have to be diligent."

Zimmerman's tattoos gave him away, said Lowell.

She said Zimmerman didn't stand out during his stay at the shelter.

"It's a little unsettling to know he was in our midst," said Lowell.

Calgary police thanked the employees of the shelter at a press conference Tuesday.

And now that Zimmerman's whereabouts is known, investigators here and in B. C are turning their attention to how he got there and whether he committed any crimes while on the lam.

"There's no indication as of yet, but that's one of the things we're looking into to determine whether or not, while he was away from Calgary, he did (reoffend)," said Sgt. Rich Veldhoen of the high risk offender program.

Vancouver police said Zimmerman was implicated in a recent sexual assault there but has since been ruled out.

Zimmerman was released from prison on Sept. 29 after serving his full sentence for a vicious sexual assault.

He faces three charges of failing to comply with his conditions. Police say he will be returned to Calgary soon for questioning and could face more charges.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/technology/Fugitive+Calgary+rapist+arrested/2317272/story.html