PDA

View Full Version : Experience with Autotec?

tangj
09-30-2009, 07:48 PM
So I was planning to get a Compustar Alarm/Starter installed at Autotec, but I have no idea if it has a good/bad reputation. Can someone give me some input on there experience with Autotec, and if you had any issues, if it was a clean install (with wires not showing)...

Thanks!

Redlyne_mr2
09-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Fantastic reputation. One of the best in the city for sure. We use them here at Lexus as does Stampede Toyota and T&T. Joe and Terrance know what they're doing.

tangj
10-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the info! yeah I just got my car installed yesterday, and getting my second car in tmr but great service and awesome job!. Definitely recommend auto tech to anyone looking for a alarm/starter install!

shadowz
10-07-2009, 12:24 PM
They were awesome with all my cars, Joe and the rest of the group know how to make their clients happy

tirebob
10-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Great guys and know what they are doing... Couldn't ask for better neighbors!!!

V6-BoI
10-07-2009, 12:59 PM
My brother had his alarm installed there and same with my girl friend. They did a pretty good job I found, and I'm planning to get an alarm/remote starter installed there sometime next year.

Lorne@UrbanX
10-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Great guys to deal with!! Does a lot of work for the local shops in Calgary as mentioned by Mr.Redlyne!!! I've gotten every Compustar I've owned from him, since he's been opened!!
:thumbsup: Joe & Terrence!!!

And it is spelt "AUTOTECH"

_wrx_
10-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Lorne@UrbanX
Great guys to deal with!! Does a lot of work for the local shops in Calgary as mentioned by Mr.Redlyne!!! I've gotten every Compustar I've owned from him, since he's been opened!!
:thumbsup: Joe & Terrence!!!

great guys and nice clean installs. :hitit: