TurboD
10-01-2009, 01:34 PM
god forgives him tho....

van
10-01-2009, 01:50 PM
pretty ironic

gretz
10-01-2009, 02:03 PM
reminds me of southpark "hot christian love" iirc...

mazdavirgin
10-01-2009, 02:26 PM
:facepalm: Yes because only catholic priests are pedophiles. No it's just catholics are the whipping boys for such news. This wouldn't have even made the news had it been anyone else. Sad really.

persiancarpet
10-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by mazdavirgin
:facepalm: Yes because only catholic priests are pedophiles. No it's just catholics are the whipping boys for such news. This wouldn't have even made the news had it been anyone else. Sad really.

:banghead:

TurboD
10-01-2009, 02:33 PM
he was probably just surfing ask leo and had the jailbait megathread in his cookies.

persiancarpet
10-01-2009, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by TurboD
he was probably just surfing ask leo and had the jailbait megathread in his cookies.

Yeah probably :facepalm:

TorqueDog
10-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Where's CUG? We have another closet Muslim in here.

CUG
10-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
Where's CUG? We have another closet Muslim in here. Who 89coupe? I'm surprised you're not flying off about how you're only against religions that don't have a lot of brown people in them again, hack.

TorqueDog
10-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by CUG
Who 89coupe? I'm surprised you're not flying off about how you're only against religions that don't have a lot of brown people in them again, hack. LOL oh wow, you're an idiot. Believe what you want to, nothing I'm going to say to you is going to change your mind, and you're now officially a colossal waste of time as far as I'm concerned. I dislike all religions. Period. Some religions have more funny shit to make fun of than others - fact.

And, let's get one thing straight here. I'm beige - not brown. Huge difference.

CUG
10-01-2009, 05:30 PM
LOL oh wow, you're an idiot. Believe what you want to, nothing I'm going to say to you is going to change your mind, and you're now officially a colossal waste of time as far as I'm concerned. I dislike all religions. Period. Some religions have more funny shit to make fun of than others - fact.

And, let's get one thing straight here. I'm beige - not brown. Huge difference. What a tacky thing to say. All class. :rolleyes: It's so hilarious to watch you guys get called out and start squirming when shit gets real son. Shit's real son.

TorqueDog
10-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by CUG
What a tacky thing to say. All class. :rolleyes: It's so hilarious to watch you guys get called out and start squirming when shit gets real son. Shit's real son. Dude, half the time I don't even know what the hell you're talking about.

And yeah, beside you, I'm really worried about how much class I exude. :rofl:

CUG
10-01-2009, 07:45 PM

And yeah, beside you, I'm really worried about how much class I exude. :rofl: Then sell that 2002 BMW. :rofl:

Graham_A_M
10-01-2009, 07:52 PM
^ *Gets popcorn*

:rofl: :rofl:

95golf
10-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by CUG
when shit gets real son. Shit's real son.

awww shieeet sonnn

TorqueDog
10-01-2009, 08:09 PM
You f-... shit, I just got trolled, didn't I?

ZorroAMG
10-01-2009, 10:01 PM
You're beige? Cool. So am I!

:D

TomcoPDR
10-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Priests work in mysterious ways..:devil:

TurboD
10-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Something i whipped up especially for this thread.

http://www.modelexis.com/beyond/devil.jpg

Xtrema
10-01-2009, 10:38 PM
I think it's time to allow the priest to marry so they are not sexually frustrated and become deviants.

TurboD
10-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
I think it's time to allow the priest to marry young boys

It's also time to tell them that "God" doesn't exist in reality.

sputnik
10-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
I think it's time to allow the priest to marry so they are not sexually frustrated and become deviants.

This.

Jewish rabbis and Pentecostal preachers do not seem to make the news as often on stuff like this.

TurboD
10-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Jesus never married and he turned out alright.

or was he the one that got nailed to the cross and killed?

persiancarpet
10-01-2009, 10:56 PM

neither does MOHAMMAD.

TurboD
10-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by persiancarpet

neither does MOHAMMAD.

Neither does Santa clause, but i don't think it's relevant to this thread.

btw, no one worships Mohammad as a god or believes he is supernatural, he is only said to be a prophet.

Also, there is a chance someone may have lived at one time that went by Mohammad and claimed to be a prophet, in the same way Joseph Smith claimed to be a prophet.
Doesn't mean Joseph Smith never existed.

randedge
10-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

This.

Jewish rabbis and Pentecostal preachers do not seem to make the news as often on stuff like this.

That said, I bet these same kinds of sexual predator problems happen a lot to Buddhist monks, what with their celibacy vows. And that the only reason is that its relatively unheard of is because there aren't as many here in North America. Perhaps more importantly, I think it has to do too with how we fetishize anything foreign and exotic so much in Multi Culti Canada. Just a speculation... but I bet that's the case.

Now before anyone jumps on me, I'm Asian. The reason why I criticize our fetishism for anything and everything exotic in this continent is because I'm sick of it... I've seen and experienced it first hand. I do awesome in school? "Oh it's cuz you're asian" and not due to my being awesome. My friends parents are nice? "Because they're Filipino" and nothing at all to do because they chose to be nice people. bla bla bla.. Fuck you.
It's flattering racism, but racism nonetheless. But I digress.

SScott
10-01-2009, 11:01 PM
yo 89coupe

did you take this picture?

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2009/09/30/Raymond_Lahey.jpeg

Looks like that internet tutorial is really working out for ya :thumbsup:

TurboD
10-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by randedge
Now before anyone jumps on me, I'm Asian. The reason why I criticize our fetishism for anything and everything exotic in this continent is because I'm sick of it... I've seen and experienced it first hand. I do awesome in school? "Oh it's cuz you're asian" and not due to my being awesome. My friends parents are nice? "Because they're Filipino" and nothing at all to do because they chose to be nice people. bla bla bla.. Fuck you.
It's flattering racism, but racism nonetheless. But I digress.

this is not racism.

if i see 100 asian guys in my lifetime and all of them are less than 5' tall, its fair to say that asians are shorter than most other races.

this is not racism, it is speculation based on valid experiences.

if i meet 20 philipinos in my lifetime and they are all nice, its fair to say philipinos are nice people.

if i see 20 car crashes in one day and all the drivers are asian, its not racist to say asians are bad drivers, its just an observation based on facts.

if the IQ in china is twice that of the USA its fair to say the chinese are smarter than americans

this doesn't mean its because of their skin color, its based on cultural differences, ie better schooling, cultural family values etc.

if i say that all blacks have skin that blocks more UV rays than whites.
is this racist? no

and its a fact that certain continents have inherit traits, ie. height, weight, skin color, hair color, build etc.

TurboD
10-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by SScott
yo 89coupe

did you take this picture?

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2009/09/30/Raymond_Lahey.jpeghttp://www.modelexis.com/beyond/devil.jpg

Looks like that internet tutorial is really working out for ya :thumbsup:

are you drunk?

im assuming this comment was aimed at me.
if that is the case, my answer is, yes, obviously that is the picture i used, i got it from the link in the origional post.

:dunno:

randedge
10-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Oriiginally posted by persiancarpet

neither does MOHAMMAD.

Mohammad is buried in Medina.
So he physically existed at one point.

That said, I'm inclined to accuse you of just a wagon jumper atheist - as one of the reasons why I've stopped publicly proclaiming being one. It's the same fucking shit. That behaviour reeks the same of bible thumpers who shove their beliefs on other people.

One source material does not equal being an expert.

You may have read some blurb about Dawkins.. or actually I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: perhaps you've even read a whole book and as a result figured out for yourself that there is no god and when we die we rot in the ground. Congratulations. Still doesn't earn you the right to denigrate anyone and everyone's beliefs. Especially when you fuck up something as simple as widely accepted as having historically existed, and actually PHYSICALLY buried somewhere.

SScott
10-01-2009, 11:14 PM

are you drunk?

im assuming this comment was aimed at me.
if that is the case, my answer is, yes, obviously that is the picture i used, i got it from the link in the origional post.

:dunno:

uh? are you fucking retarded? No one was talking to you.. read up on beyond current events before you open your yapper

randedge
10-01-2009, 11:18 PM

this is not racism.

if i see 100 asian guys in my lifetime and all of them are less than 5' tall, its fair to say that asians are shorter than most other races.

this is not racism, it is speculation based on valid experiences.

if i meet 20 philipinos in my lifetime and they are all nice, its fair to say philipinos are nice people.

if i see 20 car crashes in one day and all the drivers are asian, its not racist to say asians are bad drivers, its just an observation based on facts.

if the IQ in china is twice that of the USA its fair to say the chinese are smarter than americans

this doesn't mean its because of their skin color, its based on cultural differences, ie better schooling, cultural family values etc.

if i say that all blacks have skin that blocks more UV rays than whites.
is this racist? no

and its a fact that certain continents have inherit traits, ie. height, weight, skin color, hair color, build etc.

When you put it that way, then it ISN'T racism.

Because you have looked into extenuating factors such as culture and schooling, then you acknowledge that it has nothing to do with ethnicity. The thing is, although people who compliment other races may not have meant to be racist, they end up sounding like one because they just stop there.

TurboD
10-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by SScott

uh? are you fucking retarded? No one was talking to you.. read up on beyond current events before you open your yapper

your inside jokes are poor

and your internet hate is ruining the reputation of humanity

SScott
10-01-2009, 11:26 PM

your inside jokes are poor

and your internet hate is ruining the reputation of humanity

http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/reminder.jpg

top_speed
10-01-2009, 11:38 PM
ok so you say he is a fag...but you are the one posting up gay pics wtf??:dunno:

CUG
10-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Thread launch.

Agree that priests should marry. Anglicans do it, if I'm not mistaken.

DRKM
10-02-2009, 03:42 AM
Look this just proves that sex>god.
/end thread.

snoop101
10-02-2009, 09:11 AM
Anyone notice in that free paper you get before getting on the ctrain that there was a huge ad advising anyone to come forward regarding sexual assualts from catholic priests since 1950.

darkkent
10-02-2009, 09:14 AM
no one here can prove there is no god just like a priest can't prove there is one.

as far as priests go, there is nothing in the bible that I have ever heard that says a priest or leader can't or shouldn't marry.

just another tradition with no real scriptural backing

cycosis
10-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Jesus never married and he turned out alright.

or was he the one that got nailed to the cross and killed?

Im not religious but that is jsut innapropriate

persiancarpet
10-02-2009, 10:54 AM

Neither does Santa clause, but i don't think it's relevant to this thread.

btw, no one worships Mohammad as a god or believes he is supernatural, he is only said to be a prophet.

Also, there is a chance someone may have lived at one time that went by Mohammad and claimed to be a prophet, in the same way Joseph Smith claimed to be a prophet.
Doesn't mean Joseph Smith never existed.

Well, whatever prophet you worship is as real as the easter bunny.

Your prophet condones maiming, killing, and rape. This "God" condones pedophiles. Which is worse?

Just for good measure, <insert goofy picture of the prophet with bomb as turbin and about to go off>

TurboD
10-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by cycosis

Im not religious but that is jsut innapropriate

thanks for quoting it in case someone missed the comment on the previous page :thumbsup:

Btw, I'm pretty sure jesus was nailed to a cross and killed, I watched the movie, I should know!

snoop101
10-02-2009, 11:15 AM

thanks for quoting it in case someone missed the comment on the previous page :thumbsup:

Btw, I'm pretty sure jesus was nailed to a cross and killed, I watched the movie, I should know!

Not everything you see in movies is real you know. Its just an adults fairy tale.

TurboD
10-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by persiancarpet

Well, whatever prophet you worship is as real as the easter bunny.

Your prophet condones maiming, killing, and rape. This &quot;God&quot; condones pedophiles. Which is worse?

Just for good measure, &lt;insert goofy picture of the prophet with bomb as turbin and about to go off&gt;

I'm not sure why you keep quoting my posts and trying to offend me with religious bashing.

In case you haven't figured it out, I don't subscribe or stand behind any religion, so you're just preaching to the choir.

But at least get your facts straight when bashing religion.
I wouldn't suggest posting a cartoon pic of Mohammad, trust me, I tried it and lost a reputation %.