PDA

View Full Version : Magnaflowstop.ca

Supa Dexta
10-02-2009, 08:09 AM
Anyone ever used this site or even heard of it? I placed an order there 3 weeks ago, and never received anything more then the initial email that bounces right back after you buy something, to say they got my order.. :dunno:

Shipping Time

MagnaflowStop makes every effort to ship orders within one business day. Our hours are Monday through Friday (weekends and holidays are excluded). Time in transit for non-oversized Cat Back System orders is a maximum of 3 business days via FedEx Express Saver(Continental U.S. only). Southern California residents will receive Next Business Day service. For Canadian residents, expect around 5 business days for most major areas.

Once we receive your order, we send you a confirmation email letting you know that your order will ship ASAP. When your item has shipped, another email will be sent to you with tracking information.

Soooo 3 weeks and no word.. :nut:

Pollywog
10-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Have you perhaps tried calling them to find out? :dunno:

I order lots of stuff off of the webernet, and find that a lot of places claim to have these 1 day process -> ship processes but this rarely seems to actually take place in my experience either. From a guy in the autoparts industry, it is common for people to hold orders until they can actually find a place to source that part out from. Someone probably misplaced an invoice, etc.

EDIT: I failed to realize that there is no number on the site. Bummer.

Supa Dexta
10-02-2009, 08:19 AM
I've emailed them, I haven't seen a number listed?

codetrap
10-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Try contacting their hosting service? I'd be pretty leery of ordering from a website that didn't provide any other contact method other than a webform.. no address, business information etc...

http://www.hostmonster.com/

bourge73
10-02-2009, 09:10 AM
just go to Mopac on 16th they have lots of Maganaflow mufflers in stock and they are @ good prices.

syeve1
10-02-2009, 02:31 PM
They have 100% positive feedback on ebay (112 transactions) so I wouldn't panic quite yet. Soon, but not yet.

Supa Dexta
11-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Forgot to update this.. Turns out it was backordered.I wasn't in a huge rush though, and they even gave me a discount for waiting.. so can't complain about these guys :thumbsup: