PDA

View Full Version : White golf vs white lebaron?

SpoonEK9@STRD
10-03-2009, 07:32 PM
White current generation really low golf vs a white labaron or some thing. Golf in a high speed chase with a Labaron on Glenmore. An older gentleman was driving the white Labaron...Here's where we see them, on Glenmore the Labaron, pulls a fast one on the Golf and does this almost U-Turn towards our car. We almost T-Bone the guy! But with a quik manouver we narrowly avoid death. This was the glenmore going eastbound exit ramp to Macleod. The Golf then breaks and reverses on on Glenmore!! We then sit at the red lights waiting to give the old dude a piece of our mind. All of the sudden the old guy blows through the red light squeezing through two cars... 1 second later the golf blasts past us in the shoulder.

We then persuit and loose them. 5 mins of driving on Macleod we see them intersection jumping! Golf in mid air on heritage.. Going east..

They are still at it as I post from my iPhone, wonder if they're gonna t- bone anyone...

Excuse typing and such... I'm a passenger and hate typing on this phone

sr20s14zenki
10-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Holy shit thats crazy man, what is with people these days.

I will be awaiting the citybeat post.

SpoonEK9@STRD
10-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Dude with the slammed white golf is probably a beyond member... U should fill us in on the details.

Sentry
10-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Might have been a hit and run.

InLoveWitRSX
10-03-2009, 09:38 PM
sounds intense.

badatusrnames
10-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Did you call the cops??

adidas
10-03-2009, 10:23 PM
crazy! ive seen some crazy shit while driving but nothin like that!

any updates?