PDA

View Full Version : Tim Horton's Iced Coffee

StreetRacerX
10-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Has anyone else noticed that these things are usually hit and miss? For the most part I like them, but I like them more when they are properly made.

First off why is there usually a concentration of syrup at the bottom of these? I had always thought that was how they were supposed to be until I had one that was sweet the entire way with no syrup sitting at the bottom and that had suggested that maybe the past 6 or 7 I had were made incorrectly.

What are your thoughts on these? Alsothe 7/11 Iced Coffee are pretty damn good as well with no sudden strong coffee taste.

TomcoPDR
10-04-2009, 03:35 AM
:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: just like their mocha, it depends on who's making it... SEEMS to me that they don't have a dedicated machine to squirt the right amount.

Also, the thing that pisses me off with the iced COFFEE is that either the cashier get your order wrong and get you an ice cap... Or your friends/co-workers to it to you and give you the weird look: "I heard you said Iced CAP, oh wat, there's an iced COFFEE now??? :banghead:

Numi
10-04-2009, 03:38 AM
Had them a few times and all the sweetness seems to settle to the bottom..
I just kept stirring it with my straw while i was drinking it so it stayed sweet the whole time.

tarrantas
10-04-2009, 11:35 AM
I used to work there and the biggest complaint was defintelyl the syrup settling at the bottom, which seems to happen in the time in takes for one to stir the iced coffee, then hand it to you haha. i always though they were pretty delicious though? :dunno:

Weapon_R
10-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Mix them really well before drinking

badatusrnames
10-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Life is so hard sometimes.

schocker
10-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Exactly my thoughts. I have had many and sometimes they are good, sometimes bitter, sometimes way too sweet, but I have learned to make sure to mix them to distribute the syrup. The starbucks one is a little better and has been more consistent as long as you make sure they put in the sugar syrup.

FiveFreshFish
10-04-2009, 05:18 PM
McDonald's ice coffee is better than Timmy Ho's.

EK 2.0
10-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish

McDonald's ice coffee is better than Timmy Ho's.

I concur...

Lilac Wine
10-06-2009, 05:23 PM
The 7-11 iced coffee's are waaaay too sweet. Tastes like drinking a liquid chocolate bar. Ice coffee's from real coffee shops, such as Starbucks, are the best. Just a shop of expresso, bit of chocolate sauce, milk, and ice cubes.

V6-BoI
10-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

I concur...

I also concur.

Tim Hortons iced coffee is way too sweet.

Pollywog
10-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Lilac Wine
The 7-11 iced coffee's are waaaay too sweet. Tastes like drinking a liquid chocolate bar. Ice coffee's from real coffee shops, such as Starbucks, are the best. Just a shop of expresso, bit of chocolate sauce, milk, and ice cubes.

Originally posted by V6-BoI
Tim Hortons iced coffee is way too sweet.

:werd:
TOO MUCH SUGAR.

So retardedly sweet, I just couldn't stand drinking them after giving it multiple chances.

max_boost
10-06-2009, 06:49 PM
^

I kinda prefer a more bland taste too so I just water it down a bit LOL :nut:

xxxazntigerxx
10-06-2009, 10:33 PM
vietnamese ice coffee owns