PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: CPS Smart Car

Pollywog
10-06-2009, 06:12 PM
I was driving into a TimHortons parking lot when I see a couple of cops getting out of these. Nice to see our tax dollars going not only to a absurdly unnecessary 24.5 million dollar designer pedestrian bridges, but also completely useless government vehicles.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/0910061333000.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/0910061333001.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/0910061337000.jpg

v2kai
10-06-2009, 06:35 PM
i hope they were donated

dj_rice
10-06-2009, 06:39 PM
:repost:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/280358/awesome-new-cps-cruisers-/

Pollywog
10-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
:repost:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/280358/awesome-new-cps-cruisers-/

Its a spotting, and I spotted it. Spotted thread started. :dunno:
Once again a case of "think about your thread title, and ease of searchability before you create it."

DSM4LIFE
10-06-2009, 07:56 PM
hahah my school cop drives one

chkolny541
10-06-2009, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Pollywog

Once again a case of "think about your thread title, and ease of searchability before you create it."

lol, trying to defend your shitty repost.

you got got

dj_rice
10-06-2009, 08:11 PM

:dunno: up to a mod now I guess

yipb
10-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by DSM4LIFE
hahah my school cop drives one

haha same here

Pollywog
10-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by chkolny541

lol, trying to defend your shitty repost.

you got got

You got got?.. Search beyond for "CPS smart car".:rolleyes:

It's common for idiots here to make moronic thread titles that are unsearchable so when people like myself try to make sure we aren't reposting we end up doing it anyways.

Thanks for coming out.:facepalm:

97acura
10-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Interesting. Looks like they were NOT donated:

http://www.calgarysun.com/news/columnists/rick_bell/2009/05/10/9412271-sun.html

I dunno. If I saw my high school CPS officer in one, I would think he was a fag.

nolan34
10-07-2009, 03:40 PM
haha the cop at my old highscool rips one of those bad boys around good luck chasing anyone in that!:nut:

soobad
10-07-2009, 07:26 PM

You got got?.. Search beyond for "CPS smart car".:rolleyes:

It's common for idiots here to make moronic thread titles that are unsearchable so when people like myself try to make sure we aren't reposting we end up doing it anyways.

So lets get this straight.

You're calling me a moron because you didn't search for "CPS Cruisers" making a thread about CPS cruisers,... or because you didn't look at the top 5 threads in the forum you were posting the thread in?

"Thanks for coming out" :cry:

Eleanor
10-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by 97acura
I dunno. If I saw my high school CPS officer in one, I would think he was a fag. :rolleyes:

Pollywog
10-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by soobad

So lets get this straight.

You're calling me a moron because you didn't search for "CPS Cruisers&quot:

Why would I search CPS Cruisers?:dunno: Haha, thats retarded.. You see a Calgary Police Smart Car and you call that a cruiser?

97acura
10-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Eleanor
:rolleyes:

You are also a fag, and you don't even drive one.

SCHIDER23
10-07-2009, 10:53 PM
That looks bad ass :thumbsup: :bigpimp:

soobad
10-08-2009, 06:51 AM

Why would I search CPS Cruisers?:dunno: Haha, thats retarded.. You see a Calgary Police Smart Car and you call that a cruiser?

Because it is one? Because it's got the same "CPS" in the title as yours? Because you didn't need to search because it was right at the top of the forum?

This is great, I'm just browsing the new spotted threads and see someone else repeated my thread, read it and in there I'm randomly called an idiot and a moron -- newsflash: you're the moron... and a complete tool for trying to defend yourself and then randomly insulting me. Just grow up. :facepalm: :closed:

Pollywog
10-08-2009, 10:44 AM

Because it is one? Because it's got the same "CPS" in the title as yours? Because you didn't need to search because it was right at the top of the forum?

This is great, I'm just browsing the new spotted threads and see someone else repeated my thread, read it and in there I'm randomly called an idiot and a moron -- newsflash: you're the moron... and a complete tool for trying to defend yourself and then randomly insulting me. Just grow up. :facepalm: :closed:

You are a fool - quit wasting your breath, you aren't going to change my mind. You are an idiot for not thinking about your thread title, as "CPS CRUISER" refers to anything that the CPS drives - cars, vans, trucks, etc. So when I seached for "CPS Smart Car" it is only natural for anyone to assume that someone would title a thread as such if it has been seen already - otherwise who gives a shit about any other CPS cruiser.

Once again, think before you type - especially when it is the title to a thread. Unwritten-rules own you.:facepalm:

Edit: Your single shitty photo was a lame attempt at a spotted thread anyways.

Pollywog
10-08-2009, 10:49 AM

Hah, read your own thread. Third post down:

Originally posted by dj_rice
You know thats not a cruiser right....
And as I said:

[...]you call that a cruiser?

No one thinks of it as a cruiser you asshat.

:thumbsup:FAIL

soobad
10-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Wow you spent a half hour on that?

Yeah, everybody thinks you're really e-cool now. You're right, I must be a total "moron" and "idiot" for posting the exact same thread as you days before, and not including the words "smart car" giving away the whole surprise of the thread in the title. The word cruiser in my thread title wasn't said in jest... I was completely serious. Just like this post too.

Go on, take all the credit... you cool guy you. :bigpimp::rofl:

Pollywog
10-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Wow you spent a half hour on that?

I edit it once a half hour later?:facepalm:

Yeah, everybody thinks you're really e-cool now.
Go on, take all the credit... you cool guy you.
You should know better than to try to argue with someone superior to you, and thanks for the compliment.

EDIT: Besides, your thread sucked ass anyways. One photo of half a car? Nice spot ya newb!:thumbsup:

freshprince1
10-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Glad to see CPS is on the bandwagon too.