zscrv7OJ3TU

GQBalla
10-07-2009, 12:34 PM
nice.

but ill probably wait for it to be release on ninjavideo

reiRei
10-07-2009, 12:56 PM
O_O

I've been reading about this online.. I am a ReBoot fan LOL, and I'm very excited to see how this movie turns out :D

Orbie
10-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Reboot was fun to watch as a kid and I remember watching it all the time. But the thing that always bothered me is the concept lacked any logic, if the user wins games it decimates parts of the computer!? So if the user won a bunch of games he played on his computer it would pretty much destroy it. Whoever kept playing games on "Mainframe" must have hated losing almost all the time, or having to repair his computer when he did win.

HyperZell
10-07-2009, 01:42 PM
AWESOME.

I love ReBoot, and I wish they would keep that series going. I didn't know they were working on a movie! This is awesome, can't wait for it! The best part about ReBoot was all the subtle humor that you probably wouldn't get if you were a kid. Really smart show. And guitar duel with Megabyte vs. Bob = epic.

BokCh0y
10-07-2009, 03:07 PM
fuck yeah!!!!

reiRei
10-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by HyperZell
AWESOME.

I love ReBoot, and I wish they would keep that series going. I didn't know they were working on a movie! This is awesome, can't wait for it! The best part about ReBoot was all the subtle humor that you probably wouldn't get if you were a kid. Really smart show. And guitar duel with Megabyte vs. Bob = epic.

I'm waiting for someone to make the battle of the guitars into a GH playable track, that would be awesome.

I've been watching the show before I go off to work, and it's interesting to watch the 3rd season especially because it was so well-written. Sure, it was a little off the logic (that's why the fiancee never got into it), but it was a good show.

Mibz
10-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Have you guys watched that guitar battle lately? I remember it was the coolest fucking thing in the world when I was a kid. I YouTubed it a few months ago and was less than impressed.

I did, however, watch the Dungeons and Dragons episode with Mic as the hero, fucking LOLed the entire time.

KRZY403
10-07-2009, 03:51 PM
I really liked that show as a kid, but never saw an ending to where it left off. Hopefully the movie explains it all

Gabe182
10-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Mibz

I did, however, watch the Dungeons and Dragons episode with Mic as the hero, fucking LOLed the entire time.

Best episode ever.

honestly I love the show, but I dont know how the movie will turn out. I hope it does good, but I cant see it.

SScott
10-07-2009, 04:11 PM
I used to really like the show as a kid, but nowadays when i watch the episodes I'm so confused, i can't remember where I left off as a kid and now watching random episodes is jumping me before bob/while bob was gone/when they found bob again.

I guess i should try to find it online and watch from the beginning again

xolemonteaox
10-07-2009, 06:16 PM
found some links for online streaming:

http://www.tvokay.com/cartoon/reboot.htm

http://www.tv-links.cc/cartoon/reboot.htm

HyperZell
10-08-2009, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Mibz
Have you guys watched that guitar battle lately? I remember it was the coolest fucking thing in the world when I was a kid. I YouTubed it a few months ago and was less than impressed.

I have it favorited on my Youtube, and it's still killer.

And yeah, Wizards, Warriors and a word from our sponsor is probably my favorite episode. I'm listening to it now and it's still really funny!