PDA

View Full Version : End of Summer VW Classic Show.

Ben
08-24-2002, 09:30 AM
For those who care there is a big show in Edmonton this weekend, I will be heading up to E-Town @2PM today to check it out but I dont have my camera so I wont have any pics. :( It will be a huge show with triple digit vehicle attendance.

It should be a pretty good show. I'll let everyone know how it turns out when I get back Sunday.

All Makes and Models of VW's are involved, so I'm sure we will see some pretty mean machines!

Cheers!:thumbsup:

Ben
08-26-2002, 12:24 AM
Well, as I figured, no one was of interest, but the show was a huge success. 100+ cars of all models and years. Very well organized, we went on a cruise with all the cars, the line was over a mile and a half long rolling down white ave and jaspar ave.

Very sweet I must say, and the BBQ's and prizes they gave away were kick ass!:thumbsup:

Oh, and I met a guy whom has a base model MK2 Golf Body, with a nicely customized VR6 S popped in there putting well over 300 to the ground...the charger sounded like an alcohol dragster's charger...damn loud...oh, and a Rabbit with a 1.8T Stage 4 set up which runs 12's on street tires...

kenny
08-26-2002, 01:59 AM
I'm surprised Fluidic Digital didn't goto this event!

mwmhong
08-26-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Benny
For those who care there is a big show in Edmonton this weekend, I will be heading up to E-Town @2PM today to check it out but I dont have my camera so I wont have any pics. :( It will be a huge show with triple digit vehicle attendance.

It should be a pretty good show. I'll let everyone know how it turns out when I get back Sunday.

All Makes and Models of VW's are involved, so I'm sure we will see some pretty mean machines!

Cheers!:thumbsup:

I was up in Edmonton, but for the RSX/Celica meet though. :)

Audi Kid
08-26-2002, 01:44 PM
shit i wish i went.. :(

Ben
08-26-2002, 02:17 PM
It was pretty sweet dude

Audi Kid
08-26-2002, 02:20 PM
any old audis?

Ben
08-26-2002, 02:22 PM
there was an S4 slightly modified;)