PDA

View Full Version : Most Extreme Elimination Challenge!

kevie88
11-14-2003, 11:55 AM
http://www.spiketv.com/shows/meec/images/main0_01.gif
Vic Romano and Kenny Blankenship - they put the "FU" back in FUN.

Synopsis:
http://www.spiketv.com/shows/meec/

Has anyone else watched this show on SpikeTV? I swear this is without a doubt the funniest show I have seen on TV in a long time!! I was watching last night and was reduced to a quivering, lauging,crying mess. Absolutely Fucking Hilarious!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last night's Most Painful Eliminations were probably some of the greatest moments in TV history.. LOL!

kevie88
11-14-2003, 11:55 AM
Here's the MXC drinking game:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Most Extreme Elimination Challenge a.k.a. MXC
What You Need:
Bottle of vodka, tequlia or gin
Generous reserve of your favorite brewski
Television Show MXC

How To Play:
TAKE A DRINK WHEN...

> The teams are introduced. (At this point, pick your favorite team. If you lose at the end of the game, you must take a shot.)

> Every time Vic Romano says either "Indeed!" or "Right you are, Kenny [Blankenship, his faithful sidekick]."

> When somebody chest-plants on an object.

> Anyone on "The MXC Staff" flops onto a contestant.

> When a member of a team wears short-shorts or a mini-skirt.

> When perverted field reporter Guy LaDouche says "Ooooooh, Guy Like!"

> When someone wears a baseball uniform in the contest.

TAKE TWO DRINKS WHEN...

> Ten or more players are on screen at any given time during the competition.

> Kenny says "Dirty Girl".

> When someone butt-plants on an object.

> When Captain "Andy" Tenneal (MXC's Field Marshall) announces "Get It On!" a la Mills Lane.

> Somebody face-plants into "protective fluid", usually septic waste from a runoff you might have never heard of.

> Someone is dressed in drag.

> DO A SHOT WHEN...

> Vic "cuts some cheese," if you know what I mean.

> Kenny belches.

> Captain Tenneal says "Let's Go!"

> Guy sticks his tongue out.

> Anyone face-plants on an object or into the ground. (Especially in Log Drop or Sinkers and Floaters.)

> Anyone gets a direct face or head shot from any fast moving projectile.

Credit: James Craven

rx7girlie
11-14-2003, 12:24 PM
This is the funniest show EVAR!!

Best clip I've ever seen:

The challenge where they are running in the mud trying to catch a ball that is thrown really high in the air to them (difficult because mud so thick)

Woman is right under incoming ball, but for some reason her catching technique involves holding her arms wide open (like a hugging gesture).

Ball proceeds to smoke lady right in the face!

Best thing is when they show it over and over and over. It keeps getting funnier every time too!

Weapon_R
11-14-2003, 12:43 PM
Best Gameshow ever haha

kevie88
11-14-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by rx7girlie
This is the funniest show EVAR!!

Best clip I've ever seen:

The challenge where they are running in the mud trying to catch a ball that is thrown really high in the air to them (difficult because mud so thick)

Woman is right under incoming ball, but for some reason her catching technique involves holding her arms wide open (like a hugging gesture).

Ball proceeds to smoke lady right in the face!

Best thing is when they show it over and over and over. It keeps getting funnier every time too!

Oh jeez.. when I saw that I just about barfed laughing.. That poor girl got absolutely nailed!! Last night this heavier girl was trying to do the log-roll-run and killed herself!! Face/chestplant into the roller in front then rebounds to mash her head off the one behind.. This show is like real-life looney toones episodes :rofl:

Khyron
11-14-2003, 01:11 PM
Yep - it's great. And the voice over is actually really good. How serious is that gameshow over there? (Toshi's Castle?)

Khyron

rage2
11-14-2003, 01:12 PM
haha it's funny until u watch 3 episodes a day. It gets lame after that :).

I stopped watching about a month ago haha.

Ekliptix
11-14-2003, 01:15 PM
funny

itsnotaDUB
11-14-2003, 04:49 PM
yah that show is pretty funny

kenny
11-14-2003, 04:55 PM
Its funny but it gets old pretty quickly

Gondi Stylez
11-14-2003, 05:22 PM
i love this show!!!!!!!!!!

88CRX
11-14-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by kenny

nope..... it gets funnier and funnier

pinoyhero
11-14-2003, 06:53 PM
I love that show I can't believe they get away with saying some of the stuff they do though.

kevie88
11-14-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
I love that show I can't believe they get away with saying some of the stuff they do though.

I know!! I swear they can get away with it because they say it so fast!! It ususally takes about 10 seconds to register.. then 'WTF did they just say?' ROFL

nosegrindR
11-23-2003, 10:05 PM
haha yeah it's so good, it's so amazing how they find random stuff to dub in with their voices hahaha.

air_mikey
11-23-2003, 10:30 PM
yeah this show is pretty halarious....for the first couple episodes but after that it gets kinda stupid.

403Gemini
11-24-2003, 12:37 AM
this show is so god damned funny. i watch it every chance i get. something about the japanese can get nailed, fall 20 feet, get covered in shit, jump into a brick wall, and they get back up and smile. wtf is with that? do they do cocaaine before going on this show?

(lol u guys seen the "horse race" where they are the 2 front legs, lol a guy tried to jump an obsticale and tottally toppled over himself)

A_3
11-24-2003, 01:18 AM
LOL best show ever, the dubbing is supreme!

5.9 R/T
11-24-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by A_3
LOL best show ever, the dubbing is supreme!

What dubbing???

Lo)2enz0
11-24-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by kenny

i agree, not to many episodes are out