Description :

From the factory:

TSi awd 5 speed standard
White on Black Leather
Moon Roof

Stereo:

7" alpine dvd player in dash
Clarion tweeters (run on amp)
Polk (momo) speakers with built in crossover and tweeters in the doors (run on amp)
Boston 6 x 9's
Two alpine 10" subs (run on amp) built in custom box
-Seriously sweet sound-

Performance:

Suspension, handling and brakes:

Eibach pro kit (installed about 15,000 kms ago at the same time as new struts)
18" Koni rims
Nixon N3000 rubber (225/45/18)
Momo Steering wheel
2g rotors and calipers, slotted on the front, metalic pads (Brakes done about 3000 kms ago and have about 95% left)

Fuel, turbo, and transmission:

225 lph fuel pump
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator with liquid filled gauge
1000cc injectors

60 - 1 turbonetics turbo
3" intake, 3" exhaust turbo back, 2.5" charge pipe and intercooling piping
Large front mounted bar and plate Trust intercooler
Snow meth injection boost cooler

Fully rebuilt transmission with all new bearings, syncros, shift forks and everything included in a brand new rebuild (nothing used). Fully built to Shep stage 3 specifications including steel shift forks.

ACT 2600 pressure place with excedy 3 puck sprung race disk.
Brand new master and slave cylinders.

Stock 4 bolt rear end, stock low milage transfer case.

Eprom ecu and chipped with a speed density ostrich 2.0 and jackal program.

Motor:

2.0 liter, bored .20 over.
8.5:1 je forged pistons
Eagle rods
Klevit bearings
ARP head studs
Mistubishi evolution stainless head gasket
1mm over sized stainless valves
Titanium retainers, 3g lifters and bronze valve guides
272 Brian Crower cams

Motor and associated parts with a complete rebuild are all brand new. Infact the only part under the hood that is original from the factory is the power steering reservoir.

*ALL BRAND NEW PARTS*
**MOTOR, TRANSMISSION AND CLUTCH SET UP HAVE LESS THAN 2000 KMS ON THEM**

I'm sure I am missing quite a few things. Needless to say, this car is fast and incredibly fun.

I have been messing with talon's for over 10 years (I've had this one for 5) and I have seen many of them come through my door. This one is reliable and fast. It is an excellent year round car. It even comes with a set of blizzak tires mounted on probe rims awell as the stock hood for the winter.

The car is currently running on the stock chip for the engine break in and the stock 450's.

I am being forced to sell this to make room for my new ride or I would not even be considering it. I need a four door car and the only way I'm allowed to get the one I want, is to sell this talon that I have put soooo much work and love into. It will be a sad day when it goes for me. So someone come and get it.

Asking Price : $8,500

Pictures :

2.0turbo
10-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Picture

2.0turbo
10-09-2009, 05:15 PM
Another

2.0turbo
02-14-2010, 01:42 PM
I have not been driving my car at all. I think the last time I pulled it out of the garage was to take the pictures of it.

Anyhow, I'm moving soon and won't be bringin the talon with me. :(

I am looking to move this car. It currently has not been tuned with the 1000cc injectors and the stand alone engine management so it will require that. It does however, run on the stock maf with 450's so the car can be driven as if it where a stock talon that doesn't idle properly... so just like a stock talon.

If you are interested in this car, please contact me by pm.

I will need to be selling this car. My talon will make somewhere in the 400 awhp safely. I'm not looking for lowballers but I am offering an amazing price for a quick sale.

I will take $7000 for it. Anyone who has modified a car for this much power knows how much it costs to make it a reliable beast.

2.0turbo
03-01-2010, 06:49 PM
:burnout:

Had a buyer, funds fell threw, still up for sale....