Year : 1992
Make and Model :240sx
Exterior Color : champaigne
Interior Color : brown
Auto or Manual? : auto
Odometer Reading : 213
Location of Vehicle : Ne calgary
Description :
basically i have a 240sx fully loaded for sale. It needs a new hood, passengers side fender and possibly a radiator support. otherwise it is good to go. the motor is stock as well with the transmission. the brakes were just done. There are also fairly new tires on it. and the transmission was just rebiult, along with all new seals and gaskets in the motor. the car is an automatic, and has some rust!!! it is a canadian car and it still has most of the oem parts including hatch cover etc. the interior is mint. the body is in pretty good condition minus the body damage. the car is an automatic. It is a perfect candidate for a Sr20 or RB swap. also as a side note there are a couple 240's in pick your part with their front ends still on them!!! the car runs fine and it is completley drivable in the condition it is

the car has a clean title.
Asking Price : 900 obo

Contact Information
E-Mail : pm
Phone : pm

Pictures :
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1992-Nissan-240SX-Hatchback-needs-some-body-work-W0QQAdIdZ161155245

SkittleFreak
10-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Is the frame straight?

spacerz
10-10-2009, 06:52 PM
as far as i know yes.

spacerz
10-11-2009, 05:25 PM
edit. the car is now for sale as a parts car. 600$ in the parts section. i took off most of the front parts and noticed that the frame was effed! :S anyways mods are free to close this thread thanks