PDA

View Full Version : FS: HAVA Titanium HD TV Anywhere Slingbox Type Device

eblend
10-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Hello,

Last week I ordered a Hava Titanium HD TV streaming device online. I knew it was an overkill for what I needed but had no other choice. Later on someone came on here selling a Slingbox which had a simple analogue SD tuner in it, and that is all I needed, so I bought that, and now have this brand new HAVA HD for sale. This thing will hook up to any HD or SD source with component or composite connections, and send the signal to your PC or to your iphone, anywhere in the world over internet (or over local network if you want to watch tv while working on your computer for example). Comes with two IR beamers so that it can controll your Satellite or Cable box remotely.

This device basically sits between your cable box and your TV (without interupting anything you see on screen from your cable box) and captures everything that your cable box puts out, to be available online.

I have tested it with my Xbox 360 and the Wii (don't have a cable box, that is why this was an overkill for me) and it's pretty cool, you can record your gaming videos and stuff as well.

When you install the Hava software you can use the box in Windows Media Center as a TV tuner through a virtual driver, just install the software and configure the tuner in media center, and using media center you can control your hava as if it was a build in tv tunner. I didn't test this functionality but I could see the tuner in my media center running windows 7 x64.

Anyways, comes with all the cables (both HD and SD), power adapter, CD and manual as well as two IR beamers.

Remember folks, with the Hava iphone player you can watch your hockey games wherever you are, or anything else on tv you like, or take your laptop while travelling and still be able to watch TV.

Also, this thing has a few USB ports so you can make it wireless or connect an HDD to it to make it work as a PVR (didn't test this myself, but so is claimed, did see the settings for that though during setup)

Here is the info from the manufacturer

http://www.myhava.com/product_hava_titanium.html

PRICE: $145 FIRM!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/HAVA_Titanium_HD_TV_Streamerz03Detail.jpg

eblend
10-16-2009, 05:03 PM
Bump

eblend
11-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Bump..price is now OBO

Crymson
11-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Would this work as a player for TVersity? It isn't wireless out of the box?

huck
11-10-2009, 03:48 PM
this isn't compatible with macbook are they??