PDA

View Full Version : Winter Car Storage

nickyh
10-14-2009, 08:57 AM
Just wondering where is a good place to store a car for a few months until I move into my new house?
Ideally, I'd like something heated and with easy access to the car as my hubby and I are trying to sell it.

I've looked at a few places online, but I was wondering if someone has first hand experience with a place.

(sorry, your garage is not what I'm looking for).

thetransporter
10-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by nickyh
Just wondering where is a good place to store a car for a few months until I move into my new house?
Ideally, I'd like something heated and with easy access to the car as my hubby and I are trying to sell it.

I've looked at a few places online, but I was wondering if someone has first hand experience with a place.

(sorry, your garage is not what I'm looking for).

theres nothign wrong storring it a garage..

i say just go to princess auto and grab those car overs and leave it outside.. you iwll be fine..

nickyh
10-15-2009, 07:43 AM
I'd love to do that option, but the problem is we have a 2nd vehicle as well that's already on the driveway most of the time.

My husbands mom leaves for work really early (4am) so if we keep both cars there then we'd have to wake up and move it out of the way... it's a complicated situation and I hoped we had a few more weeks before we get kicked out of the garage.

I'm checking into leaving it at my friends condo... fingers crossed.