PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1994 Prelude SR-V

Phukaduck
11-15-2003, 05:39 PM
16,900 O.B.O.
Call me and come see it. Other accessories include 17" 9 spoke wheels with Brand New Zrated rubber as well as it's stock aluminum 15's with ice radials. a cabonfibre invader hood (VIS), aftermarket intake Monsterflow cone filter, An overhead strut tower bar, MSD high conductivity wires, Cross drilled rotors c/w carbonfibre pads, a custom raised trunk stereo install with 2 10" JL W3V2 subs, and 2 channel amp c/w wiring and CD headunit. Also an Alpine proximity alarm 2 remotes. (Also have A brand new full combat kit available for the car at anditional cost.) This car is in great condition aside from the high odometer rating it has. I bought it a year ago from it's 3rd owner (i'm the 4th) and it was told to me then that it had been rebuilt although there was no documentation. Powerplant is an H22A1 @ 190 BHP and 158 ft.pounds. I've babied her for a year with Mobil1 and proper maintenance. I've done the required servicing and have documentation for all of it.

littledan
11-15-2003, 05:47 PM
interested in selling me the stock wheels? let me know with a pm or email me @ [email protected]