PDA

View Full Version : Review: Sushi King - All you can eat

Power_Of_Rotary
10-15-2009, 05:53 PM
-quck write up @ work-

After my horrid experience(s) with sushi bbq inn, I decided to do a review of sushi king to let people know the difference in quality.

First the price is 25.00 a person with a 10% tip, or 15% tip if there is more than 8 people. Price is very reasonable and average in calgary, same price as sushi bbq inn.

There is more choices for food than bbq inn, such as just Shrimp tempera, unlimited sashimi orders (but limited amounts per order).

Service was decent, but it would be considered excellent if compared to bbq inn. I mistakenly ordered something i did not want, and the waitress took it away with no problem or saying she would "charge me this and that". No angry look when i asked for a new order sheet, or gave her another filled out order sheet. Each time i ordered my food, i had EXACTLY what i ordered. I had over 5 separate orders, not one of them were short. I order by 15/20 pieces :D.

As for food quality, it is the BEST (for all you can eat). Hands down. I do not need to say much once i load the pictures. The salmon sushi had HUGE slices of salmon, thick and wrapped the entire peice of rice (more than enough to wrap the rice actually). The rice was not too big, nor is it compacted (and still big) to hell like sushi bbq inn. As for the cooked food, it was even better then bbq inn, because it gives you what you actually order while quality/taste is about the same (bbq inn = ordered 10 ORDERS of short ribs, and got 8 or 9 pieces...do the math)

*Edit pictures*
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/azndragon1234/IMG_0229.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/azndragon1234/IMG_0228.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/azndragon1234/IMG_0226.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/azndragon1234/IMG_0225.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/azndragon1234/IMG_0224.jpg

The menu is a little funny...
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/azndragon1234/IMG_0230.jpg

Each order took under 5 minutes to arrive, while it takes 5 minutes for the workers at sushi bbq inn to send in the order.

At the end of the night i had rice all over my plate due to my messy eating, i would say about 3-4 sushi worth of rice. The lady who took my plate did not even mention anything about it, unlike sushi bbq :).

*please bare with the constant comparison to sushi bbq inn, it is because i have never had service to that extent, therefore in thanks to them, I MUST emphasis there way of business*

Power_Of_Rotary
10-15-2009, 05:54 PM
for reference to my other thread:
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/277985/16th-ave-sushi-and-bbq-inn-/

Disoblige
10-15-2009, 06:19 PM
I would have to try again to see how much they improved. It's good that they have unagi though! From the pictures, it's still a bit hard to tell if they have improved "that" much but I may have to give it another try. Good on them for taking customer recommendations and trying to improve.

Pihsiak
10-15-2009, 06:23 PM
I was there a while back.
I thought they had a really good menu, If I remember the thing that stuck out for me was that they had soft shell crab roll.

but I found that they had a bit too much rice and some of the food was kinda bland.

I guess I could give them another go.

2fast4me
10-15-2009, 06:32 PM
It's nice that you took pictures. Wish anyone was doing that for their reviews. I wouldn't mind pictures of the interior of the restaurant neither....to show the ambiance, etc.

Power_Of_Rotary
10-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by 2fast4me
It's nice that you took pictures. Wish anyone was doing that for their reviews. I wouldn't mind pictures of the interior of the restaurant neither....to show the ambiance, etc.

thanks, i took pictures since i was planning on doing the review and it only took a couple seconds to snap one. Il keep in mind next time to take pictures of the surroundings.

nonlinear
10-15-2009, 07:08 PM
thanks for the review, the pics are awesome. i'm just wondering why you guys basically only ordered salmon? at any rate, it looks super scrumptious! next time though, you should post this in the review section (it helps organize the reviews vs. all the other general food threads).

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

EDIT: i love the shot of the menu, that is effing awesome.

Sorath
10-15-2009, 10:17 PM
I love spicy miso sashimi there

sxtothe240
10-16-2009, 12:05 AM
I went there 2 weeks ago. the Sunomono's tasted like ass. Some of the sashimi was not fresh at all.

But their rolls/sushi is decent. I actually really liked their Spicy Scallop Cone, which didnt have too much rice in it like all the other places, i liked it so much i had 4 cones within the night.

It's not AWESOME but it's decent AYCE, will prob go again soon.

Power_Of_Rotary
10-16-2009, 12:12 AM
-nonlinear
I got a lot of salmon because its my favorite haha
i did try to order as much of the other stuff as possible, but i had gotten way too full because my gf was watching me a quarter way thru, fighting a one man team in AYCE is not easy :(

yes the place is not as great as sushi hiro and such, but by far this is one of the best for AYCE in calgary

dubol
10-16-2009, 12:31 AM
Seeing this makes me want to go eat some sushi at sushi king

RX_EVOLV
10-16-2009, 01:09 AM
better than sumo on 10th ave?

Sakui77
10-16-2009, 12:03 PM
The place is pretty good, but the Udon and Curry Don however made me cry, too bland for my liking

xxxazntigerxx
10-17-2009, 01:11 AM
cravin shushi mang now

speedog
10-17-2009, 08:13 AM
Sushi King's environmental health inspection report (http://www.calgaryhealthregion.ca/health-inspections/SearchServlet?direct=showReport&ID=1002267) - fairly good.

Sushi BBQ Inn's environmental health inspection report (http://www.calgaryhealthregion.ca/health-inspections/SearchServlet?direct=showReport&ID=1000817&showAllViolations=true&requestedInspectLocationName=) - ummm, certainly not at the Sushi King's level.

Sumo Ten environmental health inspection report (http://www.calgaryhealthregion.ca/health-inspections/SearchServlet?direct=showReport&ID=43000154&showAllViolations=true&requestedInspectLocationName=) - not very good reports either.

For Calgary and area restaurant inspections - click here (http://www.calgaryhealthregion.ca/health-inspections/index.jsp), other Alberta locales - click here (http://www.albertahealthservices.ca/707.asp). Lots of good information.

Power_Of_Rotary
10-17-2009, 09:46 AM
there is no point in comparing to sushi bbq inn.. the place is total garbage and i will not let them earn a single penny off me again.

sushi king is great, however i will continue to try out different places once in a while.

Godfuader
10-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by RX_EVOLV
better than sumo on 10th ave?

Wondering that myself. I really enjoyed Sumo. Very clean, staff was nice, great selection. Includes AYCE menu items as well (soup, spring rolls, tempura etc) Alot of rice though, but no bitching by the staff.

InRich
10-17-2009, 01:36 PM
I like Sushi Ichiban... 23/all you can eat, and the food is always great. I go once a week.

GQBalla
10-17-2009, 02:23 PM
Ill have to try sushi ichiban sometime.

The only all you can eat sushi I went to was sushi tokyo....which was horrible

Going to give sushi king a try today

GQBalla
10-17-2009, 05:25 PM
just got back from sushi king.

not bad

still pretty bad.

service: 3.5/5
Value: 2/5
quality: 2.5/5

first rant, the shrimp tempura we got wasn't even cleaned...meaning the shit tube shrimp have was still in the shrimp... kinda gross and the shrimp was so puny and small compared to the amount batter it had honestly the shrimp was pencil thin and stretched out to the max.

i know how to prepare the tempura shrimp since watching the chefs do it at sushi boat (used to work there back in the day)

second rant, the baked oysters looks good when it came out. I dug in and found low and behold a piece of oyster probably the size of a quarter. You could see where the cuts of the damn oyster. Now looking at the shell looks like its been reused many many times. Meh dont really care about the shells as long as it was sterilized.

udon, bland like said above.

the so called steak i had to order like 5 orders myself. one order was probably the size of your palm and paper thin.

sushi was decent, definitely nothing extraordinary.

only good thing i guess that i was happy with is that the pop comes in a big ass glass.

Probably won't be going back. The place wasn't gross like Sushi Tokyo, but it definitely not that good.

Disoblige
10-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by InRich
I like Sushi Ichiban... 23/all you can eat, and the food is always great. I go once a week.

Once a week? Holy.

"InRich" .. funny lol. welcome back

Originally posted by GQBalla
just got back from sushi king.

not bad

still pretty bad.

service: 3.5/5
Value: 2/5
quality: 2.5/5

Probably won't be going back. The place wasn't gross like Sushi Tokyo, but it definitely not that good.

Thanks man, that's all I needed to know to not try them out again. :thumbsup:

Power_Of_Rotary
10-18-2009, 01:16 AM
GQBalla:

seriously? i had pretty good shrimp tempora last time, not thick batter (tho ive had that once at sushi king before)

i dont order noodles when im eating all you can eat, so i cant comment on those. but for the standard stuff i found it really good :dunno:

InRich
10-18-2009, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Disoblige
[B]

Once a week? Holy.

"InRich" .. funny lol. welcome back

love it :rofl:

GQBalla
10-18-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Power_Of_Rotary
GQBalla:

seriously? i had pretty good shrimp tempora last time, not thick batter (tho ive had that once at sushi king before)

i dont order noodles when im eating all you can eat, so i cant comment on those. but for the standard stuff i found it really good :dunno:

seriously it was pretty weak.

the shrimp inside was pencil thin with batter around that was so thick.

any uncleaned shrimp ftl....

phreezee
10-18-2009, 02:20 PM
They try to fill you up on sushi rice there. Huge wads of rice under the sushi, thick rice layers on rolls, and they limit sashimi ordering.

Just avoid AYCE altogether, because you can get better sushi for roughly the same price (within $20) and be just as full.

Power_Of_Rotary
10-18-2009, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by phreezee
They try to fill you up on sushi rice there. Huge wads of rice under the sushi, thick rice layers on rolls, and they limit sashimi ordering.

Just avoid AYCE altogether, because you can get better sushi for roughly the same price (within $20) and be just as full.

woah... il give u 30 bucks, and go eat sushi with me and u pay the bill. I wont order anything crazy either, just basic salmon sushi, sashimi etc...

any sushi restrautn ive been to, ive never come out full and still at the cost of 50/60 bucks.

no im not a fatass...but i can eat so much sushi its scary :)

GQBalla
10-18-2009, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Power_Of_Rotary

woah... il give u 30 bucks, and go eat sushi with me and u pay the bill. I wont order anything crazy either, just basic salmon sushi, sashimi etc...

any sushi restrautn ive been to, ive never come out full and still at the cost of 50/60 bucks.

no im not a fatass...but i can eat so much sushi its scary :)

this is also true.

lol for AYCE's i always tend to get my money's worth.

i dont think im fat.....but i can sure eat ahahha

speeed
10-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Went there tonight to try it out. I have to agree with GQBalla with the pencil shrimps and huge amounts of batter. all you taste is batter. :barf: but we didnt get it just as bad with the shit tubes still in the shrimp, ours was clean. lol

Our first round, we were surprised how fast the food came, maybe about 5 minutes after she took our sheet. food was not bad, big pieces of fish compared to a lot of other AYCE places. Our second round, however, took almost 20 minutes and it was less than what we ordered on our first round. There was maybe 2 other parties that came in so that probably explains why. Overall decent considering it's AYCE.

For some reason the sashimi we got was half the size compared to the pictures OP took? guess like they were feeling cheap today and cut the sashimi in half... :dunno:

Oh, one more thing when the bill came, we all had water but was charged $1.50each for tea, but we got that fixed up. Could've been a legit accident or maybe a scam but its kinda hard to eff up since none of us had tea.

scboss
10-18-2009, 10:38 PM
i ate there today and the shrimp was sick, i bit it off and there it was the shit tube hanging from the shrimp:barf: Honestly i think this place sucked pretty bad. My gf ordered rare beef roll and she got a huge chewy piece of beef (always thought it was suppose to be thinly sliced could be wrong). Also i found all there rolls to have huge amounts of rice, nothing like listening to the song sexy bitch while eating sushi:rolleyes:

speeed
10-18-2009, 10:46 PM
^ lol didn't even notice they were playing music.. interesting..

scboss
10-18-2009, 10:48 PM
i was quite suprised to because there were kids there haha anyways someone needs to open a primo all u can eat sushi place

rawsensation
10-18-2009, 11:49 PM
I think we need a 89coupe review of this place ;)

xxxazntigerxx
10-19-2009, 08:04 PM
shushi man > bbq inn

Disoblige
10-19-2009, 08:32 PM
Sushi Man?

The one on 1004 1 Street SW?

Well.. They don't have AYCE, so they better be damn better than Sushi BBQ Inn. I've been there once and they aren't that good.

sabad66
10-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by warcaster
i was quite suprised to because there were kids there haha anyways someone needs to open a primo all u can eat sushi place

Lol I was there when the kids were there too. Were you there at around 4?

I went to check thsi place out cuz of this thread but wasn't really impressed at all. The fish tasted old or something, and the place just felt dirty overall.

If this is one of the better ayce sushi places, I'm definitely never eating ayce sushi in Calgary.

Power_Of_Rotary
10-19-2009, 10:27 PM
wow... sad to hear everyones complaints about sushi king :dunno:

the food i was eating didnt even seem like it was AYCE style (big rice thin fish or crap in general).

keep in mind, my review is based on my one specific visit (i have been there more than once).

Cooked Rice
10-21-2009, 11:59 PM
went there tonight. i'd agree with what's mostly been said. service was pretty good, sushi mediocre. not bad for a cheap fix.

canadian_hustla
03-03-2010, 03:20 PM
OK so I just got back from lunch @ AYCE Sushi @ Sushi King. I have been known to rave about how good the food is, however with the past two experiences I have noticed otherwise.

Here are the problems with Sushi King
1) Fish is stringy (doesn't taste like anything)
2) Rice is stale
3) all the rolls are stale
4) they charge you for food
5) You will have an upset stomach after you leave

Total score: 1.5/5

Avoid!

core_upt
03-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by canadian_hustla

4) they charge you for food

Greedy Bastards!

j0nblayz
03-03-2010, 04:34 PM
anyone notice they automatically add tip into their bill? went there with some work people, and when we were leaving one of the guys checked out the bill and says wtf, they charged us tip, and to my surprise they did.

canadian_hustla
03-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by core_upt

Greedy Bastards!

haha my bad. They charge you extra for food left over.

Originally posted by j0nblayz
anyone notice they automatically add tip into their bill? went there with some work people, and when we were leaving one of the guys checked out the bill and says wtf, they charged us tip, and to my surprise they did.

Yup, 10% per table, 15% for parties > 8.

Gooseberry
03-03-2010, 08:46 PM
I've had good service and above average sushi here when comparing it to the other AYCE joints around the city.

I probably would have tipped them more too if they hadn't put the gratuity on there automatically.

scboss
03-03-2010, 11:11 PM
you shouldnt have to pay a tip unless u have 6 or more people. They might as well just raise there prices 10% instead of cheating u outta cash for shit service.

masoncgy
03-04-2010, 10:34 PM
I'm going to have to give this place a try... especially after tonight's poor experience at Sushi Ichiban... needless to say I won't be going back there.

403Gemini
03-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by masoncgy
I'm going to have to give this place a try... especially after tonight's poor experience at Sushi Ichiban... needless to say I won't be going back there.

What happened at Sushi Ichiban? I've been there a few times and never had any issues? (Though I dont like how they dont have spicy salmon rolls, only spicy tuna rolls :( )

Tik-Tok
03-29-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

What happened at Sushi Ichiban? I've been there a few times and never had any issues? (Though I dont like how they dont have spicy salmon rolls, only spicy tuna rolls :( )

There's two Sushi Ichibans, one is mediocre, one is bad.

403Gemini
03-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

There's two Sushi Ichibans, one is mediocre, one is bad.

I've been on the one on Macleod, I think there is one on 32nd ave NE as well... which is the bad one?

bulaian
03-29-2010, 11:40 AM
the other one is on bow trail

Tik-Tok
03-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

I've been on the one on Macleod, I think there is one on 32nd ave NE as well... which is the bad one?

That's the mediocre one (IMO). It's also the one we go to because my wife loves it there, but I really don't like the way they prepare the rice, it's so bland.

n1zm0
03-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
but I really don't like the way they prepare the rice, it's so bland.

its horrid, thats what you get for all you can eat sushi, mass production sticky rice

masoncgy
03-29-2010, 02:45 PM
I've only ever been to the location on Macleod Trail... and I used to be a big fan of the place. Granted, it's not the best sushi in the world, but for AYCE it's decent and it was never a problem until the last three visits...

... I don't know if the staff remember people & how much they consume, but they actually go out of their way to cut us off after two rounds. I don't get it... we tip well... we're never a nuisance... let us eat all we want!

Yeah... I don't get a lot of rolls... I don't like to 'fill up on bread', so to speak... I want fish and I want lots of it.

At any rate, I am not going to chase down staff to: a) get us more sheets and b) take the sheets to the kitchen and c) inquire as to why half of our items haven't arrived.

The first time the 'limited AYCE' BS happened I shrugged it off as just a bad night there... the 2nd time it happened I was pretty annoyed... and the 3rd time... that's it, I'll eat elsewhere and happily advise others to do the same!

"Sushi Ichiban... all-you-can-eat, on our terms!"

cloud7
04-11-2010, 11:37 AM
At Sushi King, all the items ordered actually came. I have never gotten anywhere close to the items ordered at Ichiban.

dj_rice
04-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by cloud7
At Sushi King, all the items ordered actually came. I have never gotten anywhere close to the items ordered at Ichiban.

:werd: :werd:

Went to Sushi King on Friday night, and first impression of the ambience/decor was, it seemed like it used to be a Mexican restaurant, upon further investigation found out it was Mammas Ristorante. So meh to begin with.

The quality of the food was, better than most AYCE but wasn't that great, their sushi rice was pretty good though, not mushy like others. On the menu it says 10% gratituity is added for partys over 10 but when me and my 2 friends got the bill, tip was already added on AND taxed. :dunno: :nut: :rofl:

Also listening to Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber really set the mood for sushi

xxxazntigerxx
04-14-2010, 01:26 AM
fish taste unfresh and old...

canadian.eh84
06-30-2010, 01:36 PM
it seems to me everytime i go to the all u can eat sushi place, they put way too much rice in their cones tempuras like ginger beef...:dunno:

so i just put my foot down no more sushi all u can eat haha
btw, best sushi i had so far in calgary was Wai's or something on Centre St an 17 Ave NW? pretty good
also Midori on 17 Ave SW but they have just came up with new manu or new cheif or something taste little different now.
and Misato by Signal Hill Area

Super_Geo
06-30-2010, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by canadian.eh84
best sushi i had so far in calgary was Wai's or something on Centre St an 17 Ave NW? pretty good

:thumbsup:
Wa's sashimi lunch special is one of the best sushi deals in town (pay the extra $2 for only tuna/salmon pieces). The fish is great there.

Originally posted by canadian.eh84
best sushi i had so far in calgary was Wai's or something on Centre St an 17 Ave NW? pretty good
also Midori on 17 Ave SW but they have just came up with new manu or new cheif or something taste little different now.
and Misato by Signal Hill Area

:barf:
Midori is some of the worst shit I've had... it was even worse than Sushi Tokyo! I asked for the bill, paid it with exact change leaving 0 tip and left 3/4 of my meal there... it was that bad.

clem24
07-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Fuck reading all these reviews of Sushi King makes me want to hurl. Any of these Chinese run AYCE sushi places are going to be absolute shit in Calgary.

For all you sushi purists, head to Sushi Bar Zipang.

TYMSMNY
07-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by clem24
Fuck reading all these reviews of Sushi King makes me want to hurl. Any of these Chinese run AYCE sushi places are going to be absolute shit in Calgary.

For all you sushi purists, head to Sushi Bar Zipang.

Zipang in Bridgeland = :drool:
Also.. Momoyama

GQNammer
07-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by TYMSMNY

Zipang in Bridgeland = :drool:
Also.. Momoyama

Zipang is by far the best sushi place I've had in Calgary; granted I've only been to maybe 25% of the sushi joints in town.

max_boost
07-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Wa's is awesome. Love it.

Went to Towa for the first time yesterday and mmm.....delicious rolls!

Not a huge fan of AYCE personally. :dunno:

bignerd
07-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Chef owner at Zipang is actually.... Japanese. Food there is always great but sometimes the service can be a little slow... very shy, almost meek women work there as waitresses and act like they are afraid of you...sometimes you never see them.

Other issue with some of the all you can eat places, and I am not sure if this is like a game or what, you will be cleaning up, getting ready to go and all of a sudden more food comes out. Its stuff you ordered..... about an hour and half ago. I think its a game, they know you are full at this point, you have to eat it or pay for it, then they sit and watch so you can't even hide it.

canadian.eh84
07-03-2010, 06:02 PM
so... humm which are the all u can eat decent sushi place?
is there such thing in Calgary?

InRich
07-04-2010, 12:07 PM
^ sushi ichiban

clem24
07-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by GQNammer

Zipang is by far the best sushi place I've had in Calgary; granted I've only been to maybe 25% of the sushi joints in town.

As long as you're hitting the good ones, 25% is good enough. 75% of the places are absolute crap. The only ones I actually consider nowadays are:

1.) Sushi Bar Zipang
2.) Misato (and even then, they're quality of fish has gone down while their prices have kept going UP and UP - seems like everytime I go, everything is more expensive hahaha)
3.) Sushi Bar Miki

I'd like to give Wa's another chance but they've failed me a few times now... Globefish, formerly Chopsticks, was good at one point but was at the Marda Loop one just 2 weeks ago and it sucked shit.. AND was super expensive. The 14th St NW one is just insanely busy serving all the hippies that live in Sunnyside/

There are no good AYCE places in Calgary, if you actually care about the quality of your sushi. If you read any AYCE review thread, there's always something negative thrown out there. Doesn't matter which joint you eat at. They run the same types of "scams" (intentionally dropping orders, kick you out, asshat owners, etc...).

str8jkt
07-05-2010, 11:22 AM
We used to eat at Zipang all the time. Shikiji has become our regular spot though. Prices seem a little more reasonable (along with a loyalty card) and the rice there is awesome. I hate getting gummy rice, where at Shikiji its right on the line of falling apart when dipped into the soy.. Perfect..

OHNO5OH
07-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Thats an ass load of rice on those rolls. Typical I guess, fill up on the rice, not the expensive stuff. :guns:

nonlinear
07-05-2010, 06:12 PM
if I went to an AYCE sushi restaurant, and they started playing games like not filling orders or intentionally delaying things only to bring it out right as I leave, I would just WALK THE FUCK OUT. :dunno:

JDMMAN
08-30-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm surprised this place is still open!

adam c
08-30-2010, 04:06 PM
I want to go back to Richmond for 13.95 AYCE sushi

clem24
08-31-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by adam c
I want to go back to Richmond for 13.95 AYCE sushi

They play the same kind of games in YVR, though more just dropped orders than anything else. Also, I find it's mostly miss instead of hit with AYCE, though granted, that's still better than Calgary *and* it's cheap enough that I don't normally care. But if I am in YVR, fuck AYCE. I go for the mall Chinese food... Mmmm....

canadian_hustla
09-17-2010, 10:19 PM
update:

went there tonight. super busy, all tables taken. Sushi tasted old, rice was gritty, fish was tough. Oh and get this, if you order rolls (say eel rolls, or salmon rolls etc) rather than serving them together they put each piece from the roll with other pieces from other rolls. I.E. the salmon, eel, California, are all in little groups vs. being arranged together based on type

overall experience: 2/10

Will not, and I repeat will not be going back

At least there was no diarrhea this time, however i didn't feel all that great after eating.

canadian_hustla
09-18-2010, 12:31 AM
ok so now i can't go to sleep as i have the worst heartburn!

this place sucks. AVOID!

InRich
09-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by nonlinear
if I went to an AYCE sushi restaurant, and they started playing games like not filling orders or intentionally delaying things only to bring it out right as I leave, I would just WALK THE FUCK OUT. :dunno:

haha no doubt. aaaaaand shit like that would effect their tips... like I said earlier in the thread.... iciban is the place to go. I NEVER have a problem there, they always treat me great, and everything tastes fantastic.

adam c
09-18-2010, 01:20 PM
there's a reason the tip is mandatory at sushi king