PDA

View Full Version : New TLC Show: Mall Cops

deaftone
10-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Anyone watching this? :rofl: These goofballs even have Segways.

Talk about failing at life.

Kona9
10-15-2009, 08:46 PM
I seriously can't believe this show is on. Even the dispatchers look like they think they are the countries bomb diggy of securriteh and law enfo sment.

Making a store manager leave for the day for not having his mall id on him.
:rofl:

ekguy
10-15-2009, 08:58 PM
how could I have missed such a thing haha. TLC is stooping to some pretty awesome lows haha.

deaftone
10-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by ekguy
how could I have missed such a thing haha. TLC is stooping to some pretty awesome lows haha.

It is on again at 10pm :rofl:

This show just reinforces why these people are the biggest tools around. Seriously, are a persons options so limited that they must choose this profession? :facepalm:

Kona9
10-15-2009, 09:08 PM
lol @ attempting to return a single sock of an infant in the middle of a theme park.

deaftone
10-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Or...... Hassling the guy dressed up as Indiana Jones with his school kids at the mall because he had a whip :rofl: :facepalm:

Kona9
10-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by deaftone
Or...... Hassling the guy dressed up as Indiana Jones with his school kids at the mall because he had a whip :rofl: :facepalm:

special needs kids at that

FiveFreshFish
10-15-2009, 09:32 PM
I miss the good programs like The Operation where you can learn something or see stuff you normally wouldn't.

This sounds about as pathetic as Parking Wars.

RX_EVOLV
10-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish

This sounds about as pathetic as Parking Wars.

caught some of the Parking War the other day at the gym, what a sad excuse for a show, and somehow everyone is black.

kenny
10-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Had to put something in to fill in for J&K+8... I caught a bit of this show. Pretty funny when the security guard reminds a repeat shoplifter that she isn't allowed at the mall for a year. :rofl:

Like she gives a fuck.

Xtrema
10-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by RX_EVOLV

caught some of the Parking War the other day at the gym, what a sad excuse for a show, and somehow everyone is black.

You get no drama from white folks. They probably just mail the ticket in.

The only time you see white folks on the show is when they try to get car back from tow lot. I actually like Parking War, sat through quite a few episodes on flights.

Speaking of reality crap:

http://www.aetv.com/steven-seagal-lawman/

:facepalm:

Redlyne_mr2
10-15-2009, 11:46 PM
Another reason why I don't have cable.

Jay911
10-16-2009, 07:23 AM
I stumbled across this by accident last night when switching my TV on. What a train wreck, bottom-of-the-barrel show.

As for Parking Wars... no other show in the history of television has made me want so badly to put a brick through my TV. I have come to the decision that if I ever find myself in Philadelphia, I won't even slow down for red lights, let alone come to a full stop such that some parking authority gestapo stormtrooper can throw a boot on my car and/or tow it.

95teetee
10-16-2009, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Speaking of reality crap:

http://www.aetv.com/steven-seagal-lawman/

:facepalm: I keep seeing the commercial for that. Seagal acting black when he's talking to that black guy ("when we tell you git out da cah, you GIT OUT DA CAH!") has to be the best of his career:rofl:

P_D
10-17-2009, 08:44 PM
wow, just wow. just finished watching on the pvr and all i can say is wow tlc has scraped the bottom of the barrel for new tv shows

nich148_9
10-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Riveting. I see an Emmy in its future. Excellent plot. A++++ would watch again.

Supa Dexta
10-19-2009, 07:46 AM
I went from may until august without even turning on a tv.

kertejud2
10-19-2009, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by ekguy

I remember when TLC stood for 'The Learning Channel' and had insightful and informative documentaries and other useful programming.

flipstah
10-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by kertejud2

I remember when TLC stood for 'The Learning Channel' and had insightful and informative documentaries and other useful programming.

:werd:

I used to love that channel but now, it's not even worth the money. What is up with 'reality' taking over specialty channels? Discovery, NatGeo... All good channels gone. :banghead:

Mall Cops eh? Sounds riveting :rofl:

Nufy
10-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Try VH1 in the States..

24 hours of reality crap 7 days a week.......

nonlinear
10-19-2009, 12:53 PM

Talk about failing at life.

Seriously, are a persons options so limited that they must choose this profession? :facepalm:

i'm not a security guard, but why do you have to act like such a pretentious asshole? what do you do for work? taco bell after school?

swak
10-19-2009, 01:24 PM
At least at taco bell, you're feeding customers.
.. Making yourself useful.

arian_ma
10-19-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear
i'm not a security guard, but why do you have to act like such a pretentious asshole? what do you do for work? taco bell after school?
"you forgot your mall ID,"? Seriously? If a cop said that to me I'd laugh so hard...he'd be a more useful member of society if he just sat at home and read books instead of being a douche at the mall.

nonlinear
10-19-2009, 04:05 PM
can't argue with a bunch of 15-19 year old guys who are invincible and have the world figured out :thumbsup:

sputnik
10-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

"you forgot your mall ID,"? Seriously? If a cop said that to me I'd laugh so hard...he'd be a more useful member of society if he just sat at home and read books instead of being a douche at the mall.

What's wrong with proper security protocol?

I wouldn't be able to get into my office or the data center without my ID for either location.

nonlinear
10-19-2009, 04:27 PM
^^and regardless of what someone thinks of said profession, why do you guys gotta shit on people for taking those jobs. at least they are working and not asking me for change to buy crack. or selling crack.

arian_ma
10-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by nonlinear
can't argue with a bunch of 15-19 year old guys who are invincible and have the world figured out :thumbsup:
Sorry man but I had to quote for the irony. I am neither in the age group you suggested nor do I believe that I have the world figured out.
I just believe that it is ridiculous to go out of your way to make someone else's day just a little worse, for whatever reason. Not shitting on his career, more so on his false sense of power over others.

Also, your office/data center are slightly different than a store at the mall.

nonlinear
10-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

Sorry man but I had to quote for the irony. I am neither in the age group you suggested nor do I believe that I have the world figured out.
I just believe that it is ridiculous to go out of your way to make someone else's day just a little worse, for whatever reason. Not shitting on his career, more so on his false sense of power over others.

Also, your office/data center are slightly different than a store at the mall.

oh right - you were born 21 Sept 1987, so you're 22.

in retrospect, the age range i gave above should probably be increased to 15-25 - just like they do for insurance rates. :poosie:

arian_ma
10-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Hindsight is always 20/20