PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1993 Toyota Supra TT 6speed UNBELIEVABLE PRICE!!**SOLD**

inline6turbo
10-15-2009, 11:37 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1993
Make and Model : Toyota Supra Twin Turbo
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : 6Speed
Odometer Reading : 44,000kms
Location of Vehicle : Calgary AB
Description :

I've had this car little over a year now and due to recent events I'm forced to sell it. I had planned on using it as a company car for vinyl wrapping advertisements and the such but have been advised not to and to get a larger SUV type. Sooo.... I'm blowing out this car. It's in immaculate condition, has brand new summer tires with less then 2000kms on them that I got installed at the dealership. New heater core after it started acting up last year, new alpine head unit and much more. You won't find another Supra in this great of condition for this price ever. Even the power underbody spoiler functions perfectly and I've yet to see another one do so!

Buy this car before I shake my head and reconsider this price!

Has A/C, cruise, power everything, aftermarket 17" two piece wheels and cat back exhaust. Minty stock! Oh and it's JDM

Extras :
Asking Price : SOLD

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone : pm me please

Pictures :

Will post picture in the next week but it's available for viewing anytime.

schmooot
10-16-2009, 07:58 AM
oooooooh sexy......eagerly waiting for pics

inline6turbo
10-17-2009, 08:34 PM
*******SOLD :poosie: ********
epic 6 hour sale!!!

Kardon
10-18-2009, 01:24 AM
Damn I was so excited to see the price after reading description!
Nice sale though 6 hours..

Sentry
10-18-2009, 01:34 AM
I think he had it listed for 11 something. Which is a heck of a deal considering what people usually want for these.

TomcoPDR
10-18-2009, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by inline6turbo
and to get a larger SUV type.

H1? :clap:

Originally posted by Sentry
I think he had it listed for 11 something. Which is a heck of a deal considering what people usually want for these.

Her is a she
(thread related, just making sure everyone's addressed properly)

SRT10Killer
10-18-2009, 11:12 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).