Vehicle Details
1990:
Eagle Talon Tsi AWD:
White:
Grey cloth :
5 speed :
207000 :
Lethbridge, AB:

It is time to sell my baby. I bought it in 2001 and have owned it faithfully ever since. It has been treated very well. I am selling it because I no longer have the time to enjoy it. This unit was built as a sleeper. It looks stock from the outside except for the exhaust and the FMIC peeking through. I haven’t had the time to run it on the new motor, but it ran a 13.2 on the old tired motor and stock clutch with 80% compression. Here is the skinny:

$5000 firm.

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 6bolt motor/3bolt rear

207,000 on body. 7000 on motor. Motor was rebuilt by a reputable local engine rebuilder. Receipt included. Motor is mostly stock rebuild, with balance shafts removed and 264/264 reground cams.

Car is capable of running 20+PSI on 112 octane race gas, and should take you into the low 12, high 11 second 1/4 mile range.

Mods:

-50 trim T03/04 Turbo (15,000kms on it) rated @ 400+HP

-Front mount with custom piping. Please note that the bumper has not been cut or modified and retains its full structural integrity.

- 750cc injectors with modified and bored fuel rail attached to AN -6 fuel lines run to aftermarket, high flow fuel filter.

- 190lph Walbro fuel pump. No need for a high pressure pump because of reduced resistance in the lines from the modified lines.

- 2.5” Exhaust from turbo back + bored out oxygen housing. No Cat but a 26” resonator was installed as well to keep the sound down.

- K&N attached to a 4” intake directly to turbo via 3” GM MAF. MAFT v2 (the in cabin one) setup via draw through setup.

- ACT 2900 Pressure plate mated to a 6 puck ceramic disc. This clutch has amazing grab and go. I can nearly lift the front tires off the ground. Scrawny left legs need not apply.

- Logger + Palm III for diagnostics/tuning.

Other info:

-AC removed.

-Decent, yet aged aftermarket stereo parts. 4 channel amp + 6 ¼ Rockford’s in the rear. 6.5” Lightning Audio components up front. It’s as loud as it gets with no subs. I did not want subs weighing the car down.

What it needs to be 100%:

- Ebrake cable

- A good tune. As I stated, I just haven’t had the time to get it running tip top. It is running rich right now, and only @ 11PSI.

- Minor rust repair around rear quarter wheel wells and front quarters. This rust is very minor, but hey, 100% is 100%.

- Wheels need to be refinished. Pictures will show the wear.

- Some real tires. It has winter tires on it right now.

- The cruise does not work. Nothing mechanically wrong, just an electrical problem.

- Horn is non-functional. Another electrical problem I believe.

- New wiper blade arms, front and rear.

- ISC needs replacing to get idle normal again. I have the part and will include it.

I know there is a ton I am probably missing. I will give the buyer any spare parts I have (which are numerous) for the car as well. All receipts included as well. I am really hoping to sell it to a knowledgeable individual who can tune it up and run it well. I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

Whole album available here: http://profile.imageshack.us/user/CanuckDSM

This car is street legal, registered and insured right now. This would be classified as a weekend warrior. If you are looking for an easy to drive, get around vehicle, this is NOT it.

I can be contacted via email @ [email protected] . You may call me @ 403-382-1846 as well. I screen my calls, so leave a message.

Scammers not welcome. I've seen it before, don't try it. Test pilots also strongly discouraged.
: