PDA

View Full Version : Is there such a thing as a 1992-1994 Automatic WRX

Justin-88
10-17-2009, 07:45 PM
Im just looking, because I just suck at manual.
and its like the bike ill never ride.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
10-17-2009, 07:52 PM
http://www.alibaba.com/product-tp/107160642/Used_SUBARU_IMPREZA_WRX_Sti_ver.html

SRT10Killer
10-17-2009, 08:09 PM
there is, in edmonton kijiji, it's red.

An automatic WRX... I never though anyone would ask for one,

You got PM!

drewb
10-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Don't be a bitch, man up and learn to drive stick.

You will thank yourself later.

403Gemini
10-18-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Justin-88
Im just looking, because I just suck at manual.
and its like the bike ill never ride.

So practice? :dunno:

slinkie
10-18-2009, 08:13 PM
takes a day...lol

asp integra
10-19-2009, 02:25 AM
just man up and learn standard, there are certain things every person should know how to do, driving standard is one of them, plus i can guarantee that after gettting the hang of standard you will never want to drive an automatic ever again!

ReflexFX
10-19-2009, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by asp integra
just man up and learn standard, there are certain things every person should know how to do, driving standard is one of them, plus i can guarantee that after gettting the hang of standard you will never want to drive an automatic ever again!
this

Supa Dexta
10-19-2009, 08:22 AM
Thats not true...^ Sure its fun in some rides, but others I would hate to have to shift. Sometimes I just want to sit back and relax, like driving coast to coast a couple of times a year.

89s1
10-19-2009, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Thats not true...^ Sure its fun in some rides, but others I would hate to have to shift. Sometimes I just want to sit back and relax, like driving coast to coast a couple of times a year.

Typically I leave my car in top gear on the highway, apparently you like to row the gears for no good reason....

beyond_ban
10-19-2009, 08:57 AM
For a sporty car, a stick is a MUST. Sure, if your ballin around in a Benzo or a Lexus, a auto is nice so you can sit back and do your thing, but when it comes to feeling the car, and enjoying its potential, anything but a MT doesn't cut it (i am even anti paddle shift...).

masoncgy
10-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Living anywhere with rush hour traffic will dissuade a lot of people from owning a manual.

I ditched mine 6 years ago, and wouldn't go back unless I was living in a smaller community where you are not stuck in gridlock for hours on end, like here in Calgary.

beyond_ban
10-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by masoncgy
Living anywhere with rush hour traffic will dissuade a lot of people from owning a manual.

I ditched mine 6 years ago, and wouldn't go back unless I was living in a smaller community where you are not stuck in gridlock for hours on end, like here in Calgary.

Perhaps with time i will grow out of it, but for now i enjoy it to much when i can truly use it to give it up for the annoying hour drive home through the Deerfoot/Glenmore/Crowchild mess or metal.

ShermanEF9
10-19-2009, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by 89s1

Typically I leave my car in top gear on the highway, apparently you like to row the gears for no good reason....

beat me to it.

when do you ever shift cruising on the highway other then for passing?

403Gemini
10-19-2009, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by masoncgy

I've only driven manual since i was 17, I'm 26 now and I haven't had any issues in heavy traffic. Yeah it sucked a few times when glenmore was under construction when i went to Mount Royal College, but I still would NEVER trade in a manual to an automatic.

89s1
10-19-2009, 07:27 PM
For me traffic is just a quick let out of the clutch to get a little bit of speed and do the coast roll.

Never bothered me.

Supa Dexta
10-19-2009, 07:49 PM
I'm talking about in my truck, and generally towing. Exactly why they don't even offer manuals anymore.. Dodge did, not sure if they still do. If I'm driving 20 hours a day or more, I don't need a clutch being one more thing to deal with,.