PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Imported From Import Concern?

Justin-88
10-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Im just trying too see if this is where i should import my car through.

ercchry
10-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Import concern are the OG's of importing around here Christian is a solid guy... He is not really importing anymore though... He was trying to sell in the spring but I dunno if he did or not... He said if he did sell it would have to be to someone that would not ruin the name he had built

Justin-88
10-18-2009, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
Import concern are the OG's of importing around here Christian is a solid guy... He is not really importing anymore though... He was trying to sell in the spring but I dunno if he did or not... He said if he did sell it would have to be to someone that would not ruin the name he had built Well i think the guy running it now is named David. And is importing a car alot of paper work?

ercchry
10-18-2009, 02:31 PM
pm'd

msommers
10-18-2009, 04:14 PM
IC has had a pretty good history, and probably the longest one concerning cars from Japan.

Depending on the vehicle, skylineshop is expensive but very reputable. Whatever you don't, don't import with Feast Auto, fuck those guys are terrible.

SRT10Killer
10-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Strongly suggest getting a car that is already landed and inspected if you want an import as your first car. You can get most JDM cars already landed/inspected for similar/smaller price than importing sometimes.

But IC are good guys,

What kind of cars are you looking at ?

Pm'd

ercchry
10-18-2009, 08:13 PM
remember import concern as most know it was CHRISTIAN.... Dave is probably the new owner... so it is hard to say how the new import concern is... but Christian said he would only sell it to someone that would continue on the good name, so it should be good still

Justin-88
10-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by SRT10Killer
Strongly suggest getting a car that is already landed and inspected if you want an import as your first car. You can get most JDM cars already landed/inspected for similar/smaller price than importing sometimes.

But IC are good guys,

What kind of cars are you looking at ?

Pm'd Where do I look for landed JDMS ,is there a site? and im looking for an import car like a WRX or something that will drive well in winter .

Kardon
10-18-2009, 10:32 PM
Check out the classifieds on beyond here, and kijiji. I'd also look at zen auto works