PDA

View Full Version : My Car Was Stolen Today!!!!!!!

customaudioman
10-19-2009, 07:49 PM
I pick my kid of from school in hagerstown,md ( country town). Walked into the school to pick her up, came out 3 minutes later, car gone. wtf, wtf wtf wtf!!!!!!!!! It was so unreal, I thought it was some type of bad dream. Its real. I fill so stupid. It a small christian privte school in the country area of hagerstown. so many people leave their cars running, or keys in the car even kids in the car. I left may keys in the car( stupid). my checks, carputer system, important papers( preadator)

I called the cops ASAP, and it took them 40 minutes just to get to the school to give them a report. It cant be that hard to spot, it the only 300 with stainless steel roof with wheels like that. bs, lazy a** cops. please anyone in the md/va/pa/dc area keep a look out

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss63/customaudioman/ashtonpicturescam174.jpg

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss63/customaudioman/sick300c021.jpg

TeamBestBud
10-19-2009, 07:51 PM
No problem chief. If its up here in Alberta ill holler.

speeed
10-19-2009, 07:52 PM
hmm... most the people on this forum are from Calgary, AB. but if the theives drove the car across the boarder then ill for sure keep an eye out.

customaudioman
10-19-2009, 07:54 PM
is there a site like this to report car stolen in the u.s ?

B20EF
10-19-2009, 07:55 PM
A 2005 from Maryland would be rusted by now anyways, they did you a favour.

Edit- Wow I wasn't trying to be a total dick, I didn't think you'd ever check back at this site

customaudioman
10-19-2009, 08:07 PM

dj_rice
10-19-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by customaudioman

So you heard about The Claw story and thought it would work for your case in the USA eh...hmmmm :thumbsup:

I think I just spotted it driving down Yellowhead

Deetz
10-19-2009, 08:22 PM
Hope your car turns up again in one piece. So you left your keys in the car? Not sure how insurance is there, but here in Canada, your company wouldn't cover the theft

scary_perry
10-19-2009, 08:29 PM
beyond's reputation - so much press about this community finding stolen cars

maybe if there were more members in MD

BTW that is a smoove car, hope you get it back.