PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Village Steak House

gatorade
10-20-2009, 02:07 AM
I've read a bunch of reviews of this place on google, place sounds good and thinking about having a birthday party here. Wondering if anyone who has been there has any opinions on it, and if its good for parties 20-40 people, thanks.

03ozwhip
10-20-2009, 07:03 AM
very good, i go there alot. as far as parties for 20-40 people, its not the best because i think a max of 10 people are per station so youll all be split up but i think there might be a room for more people. reservations are always needed and for the many people you better have your numbers right or theyll freak out over there.

ExtraSlow
10-20-2009, 07:39 AM
They'll probably split you up, as was mentioned, but that's no big deal for most events. The chefs are funny and entertaining, and the meal is pretty tasty.

It's kind of expensive for the food quality, but if you factor in the "fun" value, then it's not bad.

I've been and I'd go again.

Also, a good place for dates if you do't want to talk too much.

msommers
10-20-2009, 08:55 AM
If you've never been, I'd suggest going. Otherwise, the whole routine gets old and boring, and I almost get bitter where I just want my food and that's it:poosie:

gatorade
10-20-2009, 03:30 PM
never had teppaki before, splitting up tables is fine, just hoping they have enough tables for 40 people, the prices look a little expensive but I don't mind as long as the food is good

cancer man
10-24-2009, 04:42 PM
You won't be dissappointed.