PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: some nice cars

T5_X
08-25-2002, 12:07 AM
It was 30 above in vancouver today and all the high rollers were cruising the streets. I saw more nice cars today than ever.
Nicest cars were:
Lotus Esprit V8 TT, NSX, bunch of 911s (a couple of turbos) an old countach, AC Cobra replica (could see an intercooler ;) )

But these three were the icing on the cake:
F50!!!!
New Aston V12 Vanquish (I think, I only got a glimpse, could have been a DB7)
And a fuckin Bricklin!

girlRACER
08-30-2002, 12:21 AM
I totally understand!!
Just got in Vancouver yesterday. I was feeling a little down...but then I see all these nice cars and all these young hot asian guys driving them too. :love: It's amazing how many people have 32's here in all sorts of colors like Champagne even! I also saw a white Brabus SLK, the new E-class :drool: , and tons of CLK's, and the new SC430....now I know these aren't any sort of exotic cars but damn are the people driving them hot!! Never knew there was so much opportunity here..man..Vancouver is the place to be!!! :love: :love: :love:

Stratus_Power
08-30-2002, 12:47 AM
someone selling a DB7 on canadtrader for 250k

Fluidic
08-30-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER
I totally understand!!
Just got in Vancouver yesterday. I was feeling a little down...but then I see all these nice cars and all these young hot asian guys driving them too. :love: It's amazing how many people have 32's here in all sorts of colors like Champagne even! I also saw a white Brabus SLK, the new E-class :drool: , and tons of CLK's, and the new SC430....now I know these aren't any sort of exotic cars but damn are the people driving them hot!! Never knew there was so much opportunity here..man..Vancouver is the place to be!!! :love: :love: :love:

Classic chick post!! LOL

:)

Peter

Ben
08-30-2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

Classic chick post!! LOL

:)

Peter

classic chick reply...

lammer
08-30-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Benny

classic chick reply...

ahaha:rofl:

OMOYYC
08-30-2002, 07:56 AM
Just remember, there are also many more choices in terms of "hot females" out in Vancouver too! :D

Originally posted by girlRACER
I totally understand!!

Redlyne_mr2
08-30-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Benny

classic chick reply...
:rofl: