PDA

View Full Version : WOW (Work Out World) PRICES

GreddyHovs
10-21-2009, 12:22 PM
Can anyone clarify what their prices are for memberships and what types of memberships they have. I've called them 3 times now and everytime they have told me they don't know and I would have to come in. I recently moved to Chestermere from Fort Mcmurray and am looking into different gym's. Any help would be appreciated.

stellerGT
10-21-2009, 12:33 PM
I was paying 60bucks a month with no contract. I didn't mind the gym, overall i had a good experience. Hope that helps a bit.

Oz-
10-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Not sure on the prices at WOW, but look at Remington's Gym (Centre St/16th Ave). Kutt3r told me about it, checked it out, I signed up. $400 for the year, no other signup crap or contracts that you find at Globo-gyms.

EDIT - Yes it didn't answer your question, but might give you an alternative place to look. Especially if they want you to come in to lay on the thick sales pitch.

TurboD
10-23-2009, 12:24 PM
I got a 2 year membership for 3XX$ @ the calgary NE location

It is limited membership where I cannot workout on Mon/Tuesday.

I'd also like to post a couple cons to this gym if I may.
(compared to golds)

1. the cable stations they have are not height adjustable, only one station is equipped with these and its always whored out.

2. the seated calf raise machine is trash

3. no trap bar (inside joke);)

that's about it.

lots of positives about this gym tho, enough for me to move from golds.

lastly, don't be a baby, take a trip down there and talk to them. They will give you the prices and if you have any balls at all you will make a decision and if you aren't ready to sign up just make that clear.

I have an idea of the other prices/plans but since I don't make a commission I don't feel like searching my memory.

d4ftpuNK
10-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Yeah just go in and talk to them, i think they had a Halloween deal going on for $19.99/month? I don't know there current membership fees.

I got mine a couple years back for a $250 down payment and $15/month. So in total I would of payed $430 for the first year and now i pay $15x12 for a total of $180/year.
I believe it was called the gold plan or something, there's no set limit to the contract, you can cancel the first day after if you want or keep it going forever, try asking them about that, no idea if they still offer it or not.

Weapon_R
10-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Yeah they are very cheap. I think they have 2 years for $399 or something like that.

Masked Bandit
11-04-2009, 10:12 AM
Is the place still owned by Rob & Rebecca?

Vanish3d
11-04-2009, 04:56 PM
2 year membership for a total of 299 (total, not per year) plus card and whatever fees comes to about $340, which is about 14/month

but as turboD said, u cant go on mon/tue, but who cares u need a couple days off anyways.