PDA

View Full Version : Eastside Dodge sold me a LEMON

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

canadian canuck
10-21-2009, 05:09 PM
I purchased my 09' Dodge Challenger new from Eastside Dodge in Nov/08- Paid cash outright for the car. We should have know this was going to be a nightmare after we experienced shady sales tactics right from the start. With the promise of my car to arrive within a week of purchase, a deal which almost fell through because the dealership was too cheap to throw in $160 worth of tint on a cash deal. After waiting 3 weeks and different stories as to where it was, it arrived and our first "mecahnical misfire" was literally 20-30mins after taking possession and driving of Eastside Dodges lot, it was a rather rough idle and severe shaking. Car goes in next day and they can't find the problem. 2 more times this happens over the course of 2 weeks, and again the car goes back, and again "Can't duplicate problem", so I go to another dealership for another opinion. And again the problem happens but the dealership can't figure it out. Finally after driving out of the second dealer literally 10mins after picking it up the car goes into the misfire, I turn around and head back to the dealership to show them. No check engine light, no data logging, and no indication that there is something wrong but a very apparent rough idling car. After a few part swaps and TSB's applied we thought the issue was solved. Jun/09 I'm heading into the city and the car suddenly starts to misfire, I pull off the road and restart the car, get back up to speed and again the car misfires, all the lights inside the car go on and the car just dies, no steering, no braking, nothing... and I'm costing to the backend of a tractor trailer slowing for railroad tracks. I strongarm steered the car with what little I could into the oncoming lane but with the weight of the car, rode right into the ditch and into a dirtpile, and rock. Tow truck, police etc and witnesses, and I walked away, the car faired pretty well in the front end, it was mainly underbody damage and plastic covers etc.

I immediatley contacted my insurance, tow the car to Varsity and get a police report. My adjuster calls and requests history on the car and then advises me they denied my claim and that Chrylser should warranty this as it is a mechanical failure. So ok... I call Customer support, give all the details and they tell me nope they aren't going to deal with this, call your insurance. After a week of calls back and forth I called East side Dodge and the GM tells me to tow the car up to them and they will do whatever they can to get this fixed. A week and a half later I'm told that the warranty rep won't help out... the guys hasn't even seen the car, and to see my insurance, they don't care my premiums will increase, but go through them. I contact AMVIC, CAMVAP, AADAC ( Dealers Counsel) and they all can't help due to damages to the vehicle but they all put in writing that this is a WARRANTY matter and Chrysler needs to fix this. The BBB advises I won't get far as Chrysler has an 'F' rating from them and don't do much as it is a loss. I seek a lawyer who advises it will be too costly and not worth the $$ only to get some of it back should I win a judgement. I go to the media and they can't help as Chrysler has legally bound them with their advertising from ever stating negative things from it's customers. It is frustrating,

At this point I'm getting no where, the GM at Eastside Dodge says, he's frustrated and the gate keepers of hell at Chryslers Customer service aren't helping. He comes up with an offer:

I get the car fixed at his dealership "as he won't have the car fixed at any half rated shop that may hack the car up" and he'll buy my car back and sell it, but I have to spend the money at his dealership on another car. AT this point I'm already pissed so he offers me $22,500 for a $32,000 car that I've driven for almost 5mos, and have had in the shop almost 2 mos of that time. And I advise him I want a new 2010 SXT just like mine, and he says fine I can have one built and landed 1st week of Sept. I negotiate a better price for mine and he won't budge. So fine, get the new car here, fix mine and I'll deal with the loss. Then I'm told the car will be mid- 3rd week of Sept. Then 1st week of Oct as there was a sirius satelite parts shortage and my car was hung up , then it was late Oct early Nov. It wasn't until I asked for a VIN I'm told, the car hasn't been built. I was pissed, my car was sent back into the shop 3 times to fix screw ups from what I was expecting "professional work" well a low budget shop could have done a better job than these monkeys. After reviewing workorders/ estimates, Eastside Dodge is ripping me off, more parts than required, then when I call them on the parts, they remove them and hike up the labour rate. Then they want to charge me $860 for a complete front steering link when all that is damaged is the outer boot, which I have to give them the part #, price and availability on..... these guys at Eastside Dodge will work you over from all angles if they think you don't notice these things. Then they throw out all the parts after I had EXPLICITLY stated I wanted them all for a future claim, and then act dumb like I never asked.... I have the front bumper, where is the rest of it??

The car is finally done last Thursday, I get emailed on the Friday and threatened to pick it up or Eastside Dodge would sieze my car, put a lien on it, sell it at auction etc etc etc.... So i went to get my car Monday, after more BS and yelling at the bodymanager who is the biggest tool working for them... they refuse to release the car even after payment all because I refuse to sign anymore paperwork. Well after all of this I'm out $5200 and am now stuck with an uninsurable $32,000 POS. The GM Jason Bender is a complete idiot who like you to believe he's helping you when he's really just trying to work one over on anyone he can. He has no balls to face me, yet he can throw down an arguement over the phone.

Well I figure I will show memebrs and Calgarians what kind of products Eastside Dodge sells:

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2796/1681/31988340027_large.jpg

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2796/1681/31988340028_large.jpg

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2796/1681/31988340030_large.jpg

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2796/1681/31988340031_large.jpg

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2796/1681/31988340032_large.jpg

I've read literally hundreds of files and claims against Eastside Dodge and their shadiness it sickens me these assholes are in business. From slimely salesman, right to crooked GM's and an owner who has no balls to respond to customers as he is a coward.

I finally have a reputatble dealership who has gone through everything, paperwork, estimates, emails sent and received and call recordings and they even stated I've been worked over, and they have stepped up to purchase my car for MORE than the gay lowball offer from Eastside Dodge, and I have a new 2010 SXT ready to go for pick up. To further my fight, I've served Chrsyler Canada naming Eastside Dodge in a civil suit for the repair costs and the loss on the car.

SO I figured the more websites, forums, friends, family this can go out to the better

bjstare
10-21-2009, 05:23 PM
Awesome. :thumbsup:

Just out of curiosity, which dealership is more reputable? I used to own a Chrysler Intrepid and had a couple very frustrating experiences at a Chrysler dealership as well (not Eastside). They weren't as costly as yours though, and I'm sure not as frustrating because my car wasn't brand new! Its dumbfounding how poor dealership service can be.

SScott
10-21-2009, 05:34 PM
I've seen your car before, and laughed my ass off at the stickers. Good work.. You should change the Title of the thread though, i thought something was going to turn around for the better lol

Redlyne_mr2
10-21-2009, 05:43 PM
Sorry to hear man .. that's terrible. Title change isn't a bad idea especially since Beyond comes up almost immediately during google searches.

Disoblige
10-21-2009, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Sorry to hear man .. that's terrible. Title change isn't a bad idea especially since Beyond comes up almost immediately during google searches.

Yes! I was just going to suggest that after reading. I thought it was going to be a postive thread before reading.

corsvette
10-21-2009, 06:38 PM
My cousin had major problems with his 08 Toyota Tundra and the dealership would not stand behind their product and fix it properly(or buy it back),he built a HUGE plywood lemon for the box,one for the roof,and a huge yellow lemon sticker for the doors listing all the problems he had with the dealership and the truck.He parked the truck across the street from the dealer so lots of people could see his truck and read his lemon list,the owner of the store seen this and he was very helpful,he made sure my cousin was treated fairly and made all the calls to corporate to have his truck bought back by Toyota.The LAST thing a Chrysler/Dodge dealership needs right now is bad publicity,perhaps if the dealer principal sees your car he may help out.

BigMass
10-21-2009, 07:09 PM
That dealership has been shady for as long as I can remember (I speak from experience). I blame the public for helping keep a place like that in business.

And the media can’t report the facts because they’re paid off by a company? Sounds like that’s a bigger issue on the whole

adidas
10-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Wow that must really suck. I wish i could offered some advice.

Dont give up, keep bothering them.

desto2para
10-21-2009, 07:18 PM
their body shop does some good work :dunno:

prae
10-21-2009, 07:28 PM
holy shit... That is quite the saga. I have read your earlier thread on CT4WD but to see it all in one place, hoooolyyyy cow. What a story.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
10-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Good luck! Never give up.

NickGT
10-21-2009, 07:31 PM
That is one of the worst car buying horror stories I've read in awhile. Glad your ok after putting the car into the ditch. You should definitely take your story to the media if possible. Nice work on the stickers though! Bunch of crooks.

-edit- just read the media thing won't work. shit.

dino_martini
10-21-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by cjblair
Awesome. :thumbsup:

Just out of curiosity, which dealership is more reputable? I used to own a Chrysler Intrepid and had a couple very frustrating experiences at a Chrysler dealership as well (not Eastside). They weren't as costly as yours though, and I'm sure not as frustrating because my car wasn't brand new! Its dumbfounding how poor dealership service can be.

:werd:

I think the 2.7l Intrepid is the biggest piece of shit car ever made. Some how, ours still runs. It burns oil yet there is no oil in there anyway.

Kavy
10-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Decals on the side need to be bigger Chris.

I say we chill on a saturday out front with and make sure to tell your story to everyone who enters the lot.

How about this saturday? or do you have something better to do? :D

bjstare
10-21-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by dino_martini

I think the 2.7l Intrepid is the biggest piece of shit car ever made. Some how, ours still runs. It burns oil yet there is no oil in there anyway.

Well I had the 3.2L, which was still a boat full of problems, so to speak. The engine was awesome, tranny started slipping a bit towards the end, but the biggest problems were with tie rod ends (inner/outer) and all the little stuff like failing power locks and windows, weather stripping falling off... it was just a complete POS.

Cock Knuckle
10-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Holy Crap, that sucks to hear. But...

Why the fuck didn't you return it and get your money back? First day off the lot, and subsequently with 2 weeks of problems.

You must be insane or something! As far as domestics go I am Dodge all the way, but If I had all those kind problems it would be going back; and if they gave me any hassle they would get an alley apple in the face too.

Please explain why you didn't take it back right away, I am curious to hear the psychology behind your initial purchase. Were you so highly elated on dopamine/testosterone that you couldn't see beyond two weeks of shitty driving? I thought only synthetic chemical compounds had the capability to fuck a person up continuously for that long.

Russo
10-21-2009, 07:55 PM
wow horrible!

Jlude
10-21-2009, 07:57 PM
ya... a mod should change the title of the thread.

This is fuckin' bullshit. I hope this thread gets some attention and helps your case.

From what you said, you're a stronger man than me... if it were me, the car would have gone in for repairs with a trunk full of C4.

Masked Bandit
10-21-2009, 08:04 PM
You need to change the title of the thread. When I first saw it I thought:

"Ya right, Eastside actually made someone happy? That has to be a first!"

I have had many, many, many complaints from my customers in the past regarding Eastside.

rizfarmer
10-21-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Cock Knuckle

Why the fuck didn't you return it and get your money back? First day off the lot, and subsequently with 2 weeks of problems.

You must be insane or something! As far as domestics go I am Dodge all the way, but If I had all those kind problems it would be going back; and if they gave me any hassle they would get an alley apple in the face too.

Please explain why you didn't take it back right away, I am curious to hear the psychology behind your initial purchase. Were you so highly elated on dopamine/testosterone that you couldn't see beyond two weeks of shitty driving? I thought only synthetic chemical compounds had the capability to fuck a person up continuously for that long.
:clap:

your user name really is applicable!

bjstare
10-21-2009, 08:12 PM

Its a vehicle, not a malfunctioning DVD player. Do you think cars come with a "full refund within 14 days, with receipt" policy?

:facepalm:

Graham_A_M
10-21-2009, 08:12 PM
^ Word, I wonder which banned member this is coming back?:nut:

Shitty story man... wow... I'm not a Dodge person at all per se' but I'll be telling everybody I know to steer clear of these guys.
:eek:

dirtsniffer
10-21-2009, 10:04 PM
wow i will never buy a car at eastside dodge in calgary. i cant believe all the crap eastside dodge has given you. whether its eastside dodges parts and labour gouging or there horrible manager. Eastside dodge in calgary will never get my business.

TomcoPDR
10-21-2009, 11:56 PM
Those are some cool lemon logos.

You should change your avator "what I DON'T drive" :(

A790
10-22-2009, 01:24 AM
Very well done, and I'm glad to hear that another dealership has stepped up to the plate.

I say you trailer your car around town for a while. Better yet, park it across the street from Eastside Dodge!

SCHIDER23
10-22-2009, 05:50 AM
:eek: :eek: Good for you for not giving up, I'm not sure what I would have done in the same situation, :guns:

scat19
10-22-2009, 07:44 AM
Much more patience than I, that is for sure. I'm glad everything worked out in the end for you.

canadian canuck
10-22-2009, 08:12 AM

hahahaha no I actually brought the car back several times and was given the whole 'it's a new car, you should expect a few hiccups", and again the other shitty thing was that trying to get a Challenger was a nightmare, no one had any and I wasn't going to wait 6-8mos for another to arrive, I gave them the benefit of the doubt for the first bit, but then lost patience quickly after that.

canadian canuck
10-22-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Kavy
Decals on the side need to be bigger Chris.

I say we chill on a saturday out front with and make sure to tell your story to everyone who enters the lot.

How about this saturday? or do you have something better to do? :D

you know being a car guy I would be out front in a heart beat, but I'm not sure I can say Joanna would be that understanding waiting for me at the altar wondering where the hell is her groom hahahah you better show up ya meathead.

to add more fuel to my anger, this is all happening while planning a last miunte wedding, and preparing for a loss of a family member dying of cancer.

canadian canuck
10-22-2009, 08:21 AM
I've changed the title to Eastside Dodge and Chrysler fucked me....

I hope that works better??? hahaha maybe a mod can ensure it gets changed.

THanks again everyone for their support, it has been a nightmare and frankly just shy of outting the car through the front entrance of the dealership, but with my luck the car would misfire and stall, I'd miss the front door and crash into service, have the car booked in for them to give me the keys back and tell me they can't find the problem.

Pollywog
10-22-2009, 08:27 AM
Man, if I had all of those issues as well as those awesome lemonstickers I would be making routine stops at Eastdie every day. Every morning before I went to work I'd take a stroll by the dealership, just to park my car and walk endlessly around the dealership asking customers if they noticed "my ride". That would get some attention quick.

captain134
10-22-2009, 08:40 AM
Yes. Please go sit in front of the dealership as much as you possibly can. That would really make my day! Maybe have copies of your story printed out. That way if people ask you about the stickers you can just hand them that.

The_Rural_Juror
10-22-2009, 08:47 AM
I love the lemon stickers. I hope you get some resolution from these guys.

Also. Congrats on your wedding. Why so last minute?

7thgenvic
10-22-2009, 08:54 AM
We use to purchase all of our company vehicles from Eastside. Needless to say they dicked around with our leases for too many years and ended up loosing good consistent business.

Without getting into too many details. Another employee just recently went back to East-side to purchase a used vehicle. She purchased a Chevy Equinox. Within the first 24 hours of driving the SUV off the lot the Chevy was overheating and stalling. After a long and heated argument with the finance & GM she demanded she wasn't going to drive the car even if they fixed it. They promised her that the car had undergone a 180 point inspection (if it really is that much) and that it simply needed to radiator flush (there was oil in the rad, which meant worse problems).

She ended up buying a new Jeep instead as that was the only car they could offer her under her budget.

almerick
10-22-2009, 08:57 AM
Laughed when I saw the lemon logos, glad all worked out for you :clap:

hampstor
10-22-2009, 09:04 AM
That Eastside Dodge (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/282459/eastside-dodge-sold-me-a-lemon/) experience is by far one of the worst dealer experiences i've ever heard... I guess "Tell them Lanny sent you" didn't help.

Kloubek
10-22-2009, 09:12 AM
Wow. Note to self: NEVER buy from Eastside Dodge. I love the lemon stickers, and the review of your experience.

Hope in the end you somehow get this worked out in your favor. Offers to buy the car back at 10g less - and only for a dealership credit. Horrible.

Weapon_R
10-22-2009, 09:15 AM
Biggest problem with parking is that there isn't really a good place to park anywhere with a lot of exposure. You can try parking in their lot but they'd have you removed pretty quickly.

Great story though and lots of balls to put up those decals on a brand new car.

benyl
10-22-2009, 09:20 AM
Eastside Dodge (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/282459/eastside-dodge-and-chrysler-fucked-me/)

Pollywog
10-22-2009, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by almerick
Laughed when I saw the lemon logos, glad all worked out for you :clap:

How did you come to the conclusion that it "all worked out for [him]"?:rolleyes:

Meback
10-22-2009, 09:27 AM
lol, thats what i was thinkin, clicked back and read the whole post again and was like wtf.:D

almerick
10-22-2009, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Pollywog

How did you come to the conclusion that it "all worked out for [him]"?:rolleyes:

Found another dealer that won't rape his butt, who bought back his car at a better price, relayed his message to us consumers unaware of these going ons, well I didn't know for one :D

Hmm maybe i should have wrote "at least things are starting to look up"

Pollywog
10-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by almerick

Found another dealer that won't rape his butt, who bought back his car at a better price, relayed his message to us consumers unaware of these going ons, well I didn't know for one :D
Lol, fair enough - but "worked out" in my mind would've been having it handled at the original dealership without almost a years worth of run-arounds.

Mar
10-22-2009, 09:59 AM
I don't get it. I find it hard to believe you're the only person on the planet that didn't realize how shitty of a company Chrysler is and how shitty their products are. Why would you give $50,000-$60,000 to a company that filed for bankruptcy and then be surprised at how shitty they are? Their own parent company wouldn't even bail them out. Like I said, I don't get it.

I have a book at home that gives a A-F grade to pretty much every company on Earth and Chrysler did get a F, I'll post a picture of it later if I remember. I think it's called The Good Shopper's Guide.

403Gemini
10-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by NickGT
That is one of the worst car buying horror stories I've read in awhile. Glad your ok after putting the car into the ditch. You should definitely take your story to the media if possible. Nice work on the stickers though! Bunch of crooks.

-edit- just read the media thing won't work. shit.

:werd: That really sucks!

That is complete bullshit that the media won't report news because it's one of their sponsors / advertisers!

OP - I lol'd pretty hard when I saw those stickers, hope everything works out for you man.

Zero102
10-22-2009, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

:werd: That really sucks!

That is complete bullshit that the media won't report news because it's one of their sponsors / advertisers!

OP - I lol'd pretty hard when I saw those stickers, hope everything works out for you man.

What about radio stations? Maybe one of them is sympathetic enough to help you out. You lose the ability to parade pictures of the car through media broadcasts but it may still gain some exposure to the issue.

I followed this story on LXForums, I just wanted to show my support here too :thumbsup:

Xtrema
10-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by benyl
Eastside Dodge (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/282459/eastside-dodge-and-chrysler-fucked-me/)

BTW, I got tricked into the stow'n'go seat and got a 08 Caravan thinking that domestics can't be that bad now, especially being built in Canada.

Biggest mistake ever. Chrysler engineering and quality is pure shit. Jut 18 months in, had to make like 5 trips for services that related to quality issues.

Never again.

G-ZUS
10-22-2009, 10:22 AM
I would have "broken down" on 36 st right in front of their dealership with all those stickers on it. Sorry to hear about your shitty luck

403Gemini
10-22-2009, 10:44 AM
My work bought Jeep Patriots as our fleet vehicles... After driving my work vehicle I would never buy a jeep/dodge/chrysler product (which makes me sad since i lover challengers and chargers) - I have lost all faith in their transmissions as the patriot is just a sluggish tranny and doesnt have any crisp, strong gear shifts.

topmade
10-22-2009, 10:51 AM
haha, I love the title change :thumbsup: Good luck with your civil suit.

T-Bone M5
10-22-2009, 10:53 AM
I will never buy a car from Eastside Dodge and will tell others about your story.

spikerS
10-22-2009, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
I have lost all faith in their transmissions as the patriot is just a sluggish tranny and doesnt have any crisp, strong gear shifts.

ummm, with the exception of the "sluggish" part, that is a typical CVT transmission....If you want to feel shift changes, you might want to buy a manual or automatic transmission....

I have one in our Compass with the 2.4L and it great. Chrysler's CVT is one of the best out there. Consumer reports rates it really high.

bubbley
10-22-2009, 11:16 AM
Wow Eastside Dodge (http://www.eastsidedodge.com) seem like scum and practice some very shady practices after reading about your dealings with them. I will never buy a car from Eastside Dodge (http://www.eastsidedodge.com) .

Jlude
10-22-2009, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by bubbley
Wow Eastside Dodge (http://www.eastsidedodge.com) seem like scum and practice some very shady practices after reading about your dealings with them. I will never buy a car from Eastside Dodge (http://www.eastsidedodge.com) .

Agreed

5G_celica
10-22-2009, 12:34 PM
Thanks for spreading the word man. I'll definitly make sure noone I know buys from them

Originally posted by Mar
I don't get it. I find it hard to believe you're the only person on the planet that didn't realize how shitty of a company Chrysler is and how shitty their products are. Why would you give $50,000-$60,000 to a company that filed for bankruptcy and then be surprised at how shitty they are? Their own parent company wouldn't even bail them out. Like I said, I don't get it.

I have a book at home that gives a A-F grade to pretty much every company on Earth and Chrysler did get a F, I'll post a picture of it later if I remember. I think it's called The Good Shopper's Guide.

yey... this guy has a book... we should all listen to him

ZorroAMG
10-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Thank god for pictures. Your blocks of text looked boring.

;)

alloroc
10-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

BTW, I got tricked into the stow'n'go seat and got a 08 Caravan thinking that domestics can't be that bad now, especially being built in Canada.

Biggest mistake ever. Chrysler engineering and quality is pure shit. Jut 18 months in, had to make like 5 trips for services that related to quality issues.

Never again.

Why are you linking three times in you post like this?

Xtrema
10-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by alloroc

Why are you linking three times in you post like this?

Because it's not on page 1.

And this is not the only Eastside Dodge (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-254633.html ) thread on Beyond.

redevil
10-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Here is a link to the bad experience that my aunt had with this shady Eastside Dodge dealership :thumbsdow

Eastside Dodge SUCKS! (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/254633/another-bad-dealership-experience-do-not-go-to-eastside-dodge/)

Ven
10-22-2009, 07:11 PM
http://www.donotbuydodge.ca/

Reminds me of this guy.

Put the screws to them.

revelations
10-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by canadian canuck
...get back up to speed and again the car misfires, all the lights inside the car go on and the car just dies, no steering, no braking, nothing... and I'm costing to the backend of a tractor trailer slowing for railroad tracks. I strongarm steered the car with what little I could into the oncoming lane but with eth weight of the car, rode right into the ditch and into a dirtpile, and rock.

No doubt the car is a POS, but I'm just curous,

how is it that the car lost 100% of the brake vacuum the moment the engine shut off? (another defect?)

Every car with power assisted brakes will maintain an air reserve which allows one or two applications of the brake pedal, enough to allow you stop.

ClearBluewater
10-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Wow.

Diocletian
10-22-2009, 08:22 PM
I don't think that there is a good chrysler dealership in this city - but there aren't too many decent chrysler products around either, so I guess it's fitting.

I can't say that it should come as much of a surprise that you're challenger is a lemon - this is pretty common knowledge.

chris the homo
10-22-2009, 10:04 PM
first off ass munch... this is your fault for cheaping out and buying the V6 challenger and driving it like its the SRT. the V6 isnt going to do 200kms on the highway. fuck your stupid. if you wanted the srt why not buy that one? people always buy new cars hit the highway and push the car to the limits and when something breaks assclowns like you go crying to the dealership saying its "mechcanical failure" the dealerships are not dumb. they know when retards like you are trying to pull a fast one. i saw you driving with the stickers on. do you even know how immature you look. your acting like a child. do you really think you shitty little post is going to affect anybody at the top selling dealership in calgary? ive had family and friends buy from eastisde dodge with no hassels. your just a bitter little fag trying to compisate for you small dick by buying a big bad ass challenger.... which is more useless now then your dink on a friday night.
and i find it funny how the car would die all the sudden on the highway and you couldnt control the car and you hit the ditch. where did you get your licence? any normal person would of coasted along and pulled over. but not you, your lack of function in the thing you call your brain somehow lost control. people like you on the highway speeding like a maniac deserves to crash and get hurt maybe you would learn to be a responsible driver... too bad you got lucky that time. so of course after your poor incident you go crying to the dealer and get pissed cause they dont cover you car. i have never heard any new challengers doing anything that you claim yours has done, and if it was a big problem, why the fuck isnt there other challengers messing up and crashing it the ditch? explain that one shit bag. and sueing them now ahahahahaha. you really are fucked in more places then your ass.

so why dont you take responsiblity for your own stupid choices and stop blaming other people.
i hope all the readers can see that this homo is the problem and not eastside dodge, they are a good place to do buisness dont listen to this aid infested cum bubble.

one last thing fudge packer, you should read back your posts you made many spelling errors.... wait i forgot your so called "brain" can't spell either.

have a nice fucking day chris, and enjoy you wonderful challenger

get my pointe? :poosie:

stevieo
10-22-2009, 10:09 PM
haha damn you're an idiot ^^

5G_celica
10-22-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by chris the homo
first off ass munch... this is your fault for cheaping out and buying the V6 challenger and driving it like its the SRT. the V6 isnt going to do 200kms on the highway. fuck your stupid. if you wanted the srt why not buy that one? people always buy new cars hit the highway and push the car to the limits and when something breaks assclowns like you go crying to the dealership saying its "mechcanical failure" the dealerships are not dumb. they know when retards like you are trying to pull a fast one. i saw you driving with the stickers on. do you even know how immature you look. your acting like a child. do you really think you shitty little post is going to affect anybody at the top selling dealership in calgary? ive had family and friends buy from eastisde dodge with no hassels. your just a bitter little fag trying to compisate for you small dick by buying a big bad ass challenger.... which is more useless now then your dink on a friday night.
and i find it funny how the car would die all the sudden on the highway and you couldnt control the car and you hit the ditch. where did you get your licence? any normal person would of coasted along and pulled over. but not you, your lack of function in the thing you call your brain somehow lost control. people like you on the highway speeding like a maniac deserves to crash and get hurt maybe you would learn to be a responsible driver... too bad you got lucky that time. so of course after your poor incident you go crying to the dealer and get pissed cause they dont cover you car. i have never heard any new challengers doing anything that you claim yours has done, and if it was a big problem, why the fuck isnt there other challengers messing up and crashing it the ditch? explain that one shit bag. and sueing them now ahahahahaha. you really are fucked in more places then your ass.

so why dont you take responsiblity for your own stupid choices and stop blaming other people.
i hope all the readers can see that this homo is the problem and not eastside dodge, they are a good place to do buisness dont listen to this aid infested cum bubble.

one last thing fudge packer, you should read back your posts you made many spelling errors.... wait i forgot your so called "brain" can't spell either.

Haha....... Lanny?

CelicaST-162
10-22-2009, 10:22 PM
^^ :rofl: I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh out loud reading that post.

alloroc
10-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Because it's not on page 1.

And this is not the only Eastside Dodge (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-254633.html ) thread on Beyond.

So doing this ...

Eastside Dodge (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-254633.html ) thread on Beyond.

Eastside Dodge (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-254633.html ) thread on Beyond.

Bumps the search up?
Wow who woulda thunk it ;P

Kavy
10-22-2009, 10:29 PM

First : Don't comment on spelling mistakes when you obviously have no clue about the English language in general.

Second : It is blatantly obvious that you work at Eastside, I quoted your little rant so everyone knows what to expect from the sales people and parts people at that dealership. I especially liked how you said a customer of yours "cheaped out" by not buying the top line model. You guys are all class.

Third : I enjoyed your name calling, that's what intelligent people do to prove their points, it makes your point way more believable when you attack them personally.

Dear Eastside Dodge employee:

Don't worry about Beyond, abuse their members because they will have no effect on your business. I suggest looking into a class action lawsuit.

Signed
Gallery of Fine Cars.

alloroc
10-22-2009, 10:30 PM
That guy types just like not andrew in the andrew yip thread long sentences no capitals and lots of gay references

Must be bum buddies.

beyond_ban
10-22-2009, 10:31 PM

Kavy
10-22-2009, 10:32 PM
^^^

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

canadian canuck
10-22-2009, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by revelations

No doubt the car is a POS, but I'm just curous,

how is it that the car lost 100% of the brake vacuum the moment the engine shut off? (another defect?)

Every car with power assisted brakes will maintain an air reserve which allows one or two applications of the brake pedal, enough to allow you stop. [/QUOTE

when the car shut off the brake pedal actually seized, when you shut off a car and pump the brakes you pressure up the resevoir, it was like stepping on a brick. The steering locked up and the only motion I had to avoid the 18 wheel truck slowing for the train tracks was enough to coast into the opposing lane, either that or go to the right and hit a cement block head on, which I wasn't going to do.

the control of the car was limited at best, braking was enough to get the car slowing down to avoid a serios wreck, and the steering was so minimal I did mange to get her to the left, however due to the weight of this thing , it wasn't like I could just crank teh wheel to correct, it stayed left, and I held on.

I've heard a few cars lock up or lose complete control if everything is electrically guided.

canadian canuck
10-22-2009, 10:52 PM

ooohhhh c'mon now that isn't nice, at least have the balls to say who your are.....

as for cheaping out, well I guess that was my fault, I guess i didn't know the saftey factors between V6's and V8's, the difference between a $32,000 V6 and $58,000 V8's is the dealer cares more about a customer with deeper pockets. Ahhh I see Eastsides logical thinking.

My other mistake was bringing it to your service dept, your techs are as usless as the lotboy with the limp. I am glad I was able to take it to a REAL dealership that found and saw the problem and actually attempted to try and fix it, bettr than just handing back the keys and doing fuck all about it.

And where did you see me driving the car?? the lemon has been on a trailer since Monday, and I guess since AMVIC and CAMVAP both investigated the car along with my insurance adjuster and all came to the same conclusion... yeah it was all me... crying and bitching.

I'll make sure to pass that comment along to the other 3 V6 Challenger owners I have met with the same problem, 1 owner lost his 13yr old daughter after his V6 Challenger shut off and locked up and rolled outside Lacombe. I hope you feel like a douche for that comment.

jdm_eg6
10-22-2009, 10:57 PM
good job, i cant believe that happened!! you should have just driven it into their showroom floor(through the glass and all), and left a note *its your problem now* haha. anyway. Good to hear the other dealer isnt a sack of shit, and came in and helped you out.

first off ass munch... this is your fault for cheaping out and buying the V6 challenger and driving it like its the SRT. the V6 isnt going to do 200kms on the highway. fuck your stupid. if you wanted the srt why not buy that one? people always buy new cars hit the highway and push the car to the limits and when something breaks assclowns like you go crying to the dealership saying its "mechcanical BLA LBA BLA IM A BIG FAG BLA BLA BLA

notice the name, what he drives, .etc.. way to create an account in the sole purpose to bash a thread... way to take more reputation from East side.

bjstare
10-22-2009, 11:15 PM
first off ass munch......
....do you even know how immature you look.

Yeah, OP looks immature:rolleyes:

Also, "do you know how immature you look?" Is a question; hence the question mark, not period.

I'm surprised you can sell cars, you probably can't even walk and chew gum at the same time.

askcleo
10-22-2009, 11:44 PM
day 2 and counting without class-action

canadian canuck
10-22-2009, 11:54 PM
^ hahaha

hmm I'm stumped to which retard at the dealership it could be:

can't be the sales guy, he's too stupid to operate a computer, he can't even figure out internet porn, besides he's too busy trying to mac the 15yr old receptionist

can't be the GM, he's the only guy there that has an education, so I'd expect a better opening response than " first off ass munch"

can't be the parts staff, they actually are the only ones I like, Darren and Joan are pretty cool, sad to see such talent wasted in a shitty dealership.

which leaves the service tards which are easily identifiable wearing their white hemets and drool guards,

might be the bodyshop manger, who's only real attribute is that he looks and acts like "Bull" from NightCourt, but he really classes it up with his Mister Rogers reject sweaters.

prae
10-22-2009, 11:55 PM
thread has gotten good. love it

bjstare
10-23-2009, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by canadian canuck
^ hahaha

hmm I'm stumped to which retard at the dealership it could be:

can't be the sales guy, he's too stupid to operate a computer, he can't even figure out internet porn, besides he's too busy trying to mac the 15yr old receptionist

can't be the GM, he's the only guy there that has an education, so I'd expect a better opening response than " first off ass munch"

can't be the parts staff, they actually are the only ones I like, Darren and Joan are pretty cool, sad to see such talent wasted in a shitty dealership.

which leaves the service tards which are easily identifiable wearing their white hemets and drool guards,

might be the bodyshop manger, who's only real attribute is that he looks and acts like "Bull" from NightCourt, but he really classes it up with his Mister Rogers reject sweaters.

:rofl:

slinkie
10-23-2009, 12:36 AM

Never again.

Redlyne_mr2
10-23-2009, 12:46 AM

I can't believe the dude who wrote this is calling someone else childish. I've never seen anyone lol to themselves mid post..Classic.

Masked Bandit
10-23-2009, 08:11 AM
I'm surprised there hasn't been any Eastside staff (aside from that one asshat) come on here to try and defend their position.

atgilchrist
10-23-2009, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by 5G_celica

Haha....... Lanny?
Gold!

Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying a car. What's Eastside Dodge (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-254633.html ) like?

Actually, fine sir, Eastside Dodge (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-254633.html ) sucks.

Masked Bandit
10-23-2009, 08:14 AM

Did you drop out of school in grade 3? How did you manage to even get a job with writing skills like that? Maybe your mommy typed up your resume. It's people like you that make the average Joe look like a genius.

almerick
10-23-2009, 09:11 AM

This guy is a spelling guru, we should all take lessons from him.

Hamann
10-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Well its good to see you taking a stand and posting on here to let everyone know the facts.

All we need now is a employee of Eastside to come on here and present their side of the story, supported by facts, so a healthy and mature discussion can bring to light why they did what they did.

There are no words to discribe how stupid you are.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/SL65/Special.jpg

403ep3
10-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Eastside Dodge and Chrysler (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282459&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1) are a bunch of scammers. Damn those Eastside Dodge and Chrysler (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282459&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1).

DON'T BUY FROM Eastside Dodge and Chrysler (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282459&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1) BECAUSE Eastside Dodge and Chrysler (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282459&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1) IS FUCKED AN Eastside Dodge and Chrysler (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282459&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1) ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS.

haha

403ep3
10-23-2009, 12:41 PM
damn, this is not even close to being a top search on google lol

71car2
10-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Wow, that is a good read - thanks for the warning about Eastside Dodge. I'll keep in mind to not buy anything from there. I like the new look on Challengers, along I like the old classic car as well.

:rofl: :rofl: HA! What a tool "chris the homo" is! Gotta be the biggest idiot I've seen on screen here. Hope he is banned...

carson blocks
10-23-2009, 02:04 PM
Eastside Dodge won't fix my POS '09 JK Wrangler either. The tranny keeps popping out of first gear and makes a clicking noise. I left it there for two weeks to get fixed while I was on vacation and got it back with 200+ more kilometers, an empty fuel tank, radio turned way up, and an incorrectly installed soft top (which is bent and doesn't work right anymore), and a "no fault found" diagnosis.

When I finally got a hold of the GM, he couldn't understand why I was upset. I asked him about the excessive mileage and still failing to troubleshoot a first gear problem and he responded "well you can't expect us just to drive it around in first gear". I responded with "You can't expect to troubleshoot a first gear issue driving on the highway in 6th, and you can't troubleshoot a clicking noise with the soft top down and the radio up." It turns out some assistant manager used my vehicle for a weekend plaything under the guise of a "test drive" and wasn't even smart enough to reinstall the soft top without damaging it. The GM there is truly an idiot and didn't seem to understand anything I was saying, even though I remained polite and composed the whole time. As a bonus, they wrote up the finance paperwork for the wrong interest rate and although I should have read it more carefully at signing, I was told it was "too late to fix it" after I had signed and they already had my 25%+ down payment.

Are there any good Dodge dealers in town where I can get my junk fixed while there is still warranty left, or should I resign myself to just buying a new transmission and changing it myself? I'd like to give Varsity a try since the location works for me, but would like to know how shady they are first.

Strider
10-23-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by 403ep3
Eastside Dodge and Chrysler (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282459&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1) are a bunch of scammers. Damn those Eastside Dodge and Chrysler (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282459&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1).

DON'T BUY FROM Eastside Dodge and Chrysler (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282459&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1) BECAUSE Eastside Dodge and Chrysler (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282459&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1) IS FUCKED AN Eastside Dodge and Chrysler (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282459&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1) ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS.

haha

damn, this is not even close to being a top search on google lol

Paste that link as your sig on other forums... It'll get up there in no time.:clap:

Masked Bandit
10-23-2009, 05:39 PM

haha

Up we go!

Boat
10-23-2009, 06:25 PM

haha

Sorry to hear your story OP. I will never buy from Eastside dodge (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=282459&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1)

Cock Knuckle
10-23-2009, 06:54 PM
... the V6 isnt going to do 200kms on the highway. fuck your stupid. if you wanted the srt why not buy that one?

Another factual error to point out, the V6 can in fact do 200kph. The Base model did away with the traction control and speed limiter, so if you wanted to do a ricer flyby with a v6 Challenger you could still beat an SRT8.

edit: We will just overlook the part where this idiot cannot understand distance versus velocity.

Redlyne_mr2
10-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Big 4 is the only Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge dealer in town I'd deal with.

canadian canuck
10-23-2009, 08:03 PM
^^ hahaaha I know I love his logic.

The base SE and the SXT (basically the same car just with fog lamps, and a sunroof) come with ESP and speed limiter at 170kms as noted in the owners manual.

Big 4 isn't bad, I've bought a few parts from them.

cam_wmh
10-25-2009, 02:46 PM
You can go to all the Mopar dealerships you want, the problem is they still sell Chrysler & Dodge.

kwazy
10-25-2009, 03:12 PM
This is why I don't buy american cars. At one time, I thought about getting a ZR1 because of the crazy performance, but now i'm glad I didn't buy one.

OP, If I were you, I would have a class action lawsuit, sounds like you've found some others with similar problems?

LOL @ people getting worked up at 'chris the homo' obviously he's just trolling..

FiveFreshFish
10-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Eastside the homo dealership
do you really think you shitty little post is going to affect anybody at the top scamming dealership in calgary?
Fixed. :D