PDA

View Full Version : modifying my crx

maestro
10-21-2009, 09:27 PM
To all CRX enthusiasts, contestants and modified car buffs:

1. I'm told recently that my '88 CRX Si is now too old to do any modifications to it because of it's age.

2. I'm told that if I were to walk into any car show this week-end anywhere in Canada or the U.S., I would likely not see any modified CRX's in the show.

3. I'm told that most after-market parts for this year make and model of car are no longer available and/or manufactured.

I'm looking for out-side and additional feed-back please. Can anyone who is into modified cars verify for me of any of this is true??

Please give me a shout at this e-mail box or at [email protected]

Sentry
10-21-2009, 09:29 PM
To answer all three questions, lolno.

narou
10-21-2009, 09:29 PM
You can modify any car.. Depends how much you want to modify and what you intend on spending. I don't understand, what makes you think this car can not be modified?

Elaborate what do you want to change about the car?

TurboD
10-21-2009, 09:36 PM
Edit, this thread shows that you sold this 88 CRX

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/174323/fs-88-crx-si-w-vtec/

true? false?

I feel like the OP for some reason is playing stupid.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=crx&_sacat=See-All-Categories

almost 20,000 items for sale for a crx on ebay alone, open your eyes.

captain134
10-21-2009, 09:37 PM
You could cut the roof off your car with a sawz all and it would be modified.

Is there after market parts for your car? sure lots.

Is your car worth "modifying" (which is what I think your friends are trying to tell you that its not)? That is something you will have to decide.

superboss
10-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by maestro
To all CRX enthusiasts, contestants and modified car buffs:

1. I'm told recently that my '88 CRX Si is now too old to do any modifications to it because of it's age.

2. I'm told that if I were to walk into any car show this week-end anywhere in Canada or the U.S., I would likely not see any modified CRX's in the show.

3. I'm told that most after-market parts for this year make and model of car are no longer available and/or manufactured.

I'm looking for out-side and additional feed-back please. Can anyone who is into modified cars verify for me of any of this is true??

Please give me a shout at this e-mail box or at [email protected]
You must be a idiot!!