PDA

View Full Version : Laughed histerically as I smoked young punk in modded lude with base model 98 malibu

benijaunah
10-22-2009, 05:22 AM
I was on 36th st SE headed south just before 17AVE SE and I will leave it at this...

If your going to drive a modded lude or other import vehicle put your money where your mouth is and step up to the plate cause it always makes me laugh when you try to get a basic car like my 98 malibu to race you since you want to feel better about the fact that you cant figure out how to use a clutch pedal on the modded lude or import your driving and I smoke you on the road with my stcok car anyway... If your gonna race take it to the track and learn to race it before you bring it the street against someone who has probably 2-3 years of driving experience on you.

But hey.... Good try and maybe next time ill see you in my Benz honestly you can beat it it only has 250 or so hp just slightly more than a 98 Malibu with only 185 tops. But wait it's still more powerful than your LUde with 225 and that's if it's modded well otherwise 145 or so

Next time cetch up so I can suck your dick and you can fuck my ass!

jswankster
10-22-2009, 05:31 AM
:drama: :whocares:

benijaunah
10-22-2009, 06:31 AM
FOS you may have heard of it it's called Freedom Of Speech DOUCHEBAG you probably the young punk I smoked. If you have nothing intelligent to add to my entertaining story then may i suggest...SHUTTING THE FUCK UP

colinxx235
10-22-2009, 06:37 AM
mad that the young punk owned a nicer car than you? you seem quite angry

yue
10-22-2009, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by benijaunah
FOS you may have heard of it it's called Freedom Of Speech DOUCHEBAG you probably the young punk I smoked. If you have nothing intelligent to add to my entertaining story then may i suggest...SHUTTING THE FUCK UP
I hope you realize that freedom of speech works both ways.

join his club:
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/282523/looking-to-form-a-mercedes-club-in-calgary/

BrknFngrs
10-22-2009, 06:45 AM
Haha is this for real?

You're bragging about a street race against a teen, you then proceed to tell him to "take it to the track" so that he can practice for the next time he wants to street race someone with "2-3 years more driving experience"?:facepalm:

JfuckinC
10-22-2009, 06:45 AM
BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM peanut butter and JAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

n1zm0
10-22-2009, 06:57 AM
:whocares: put your flame suit on op

71car2
10-22-2009, 07:06 AM
Useless worthless post of the OP! Words are cheap in talk...action farts LOUD. :bigpimp:

SJW
10-22-2009, 07:26 AM
Who the fuck buys a malibu? Seriously? Then proceeds to brag how his other car is a benz? Who cares.

Seems to be the essence of Calgary. My car defines who I am.

Go fuck your hat.

cherpintow
10-22-2009, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by JfuckinC
BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM peanut butter and JAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Z4sKg18lTqw

jswankster
10-22-2009, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by cherpintow

Z4sKg18lTqw

:rofl: :rofl:

scat19
10-22-2009, 07:49 AM
waste of time thread, and street racing FTL

gretz
10-22-2009, 07:57 AM
lol ...just because you gave it shit away from the lights, doesn't mean the other guy was racing

jjmac
10-22-2009, 08:00 AM
I was on 36th st SE headed south just before 17AVE SE and I will leave it at this...

If your going to drive a modded lude or other import vehicle put your money where your mouth is and step up to the plate cause it always makes me laugh when you try to get a basic car like my 98 malibu to race you since you want to feel better about the fact that you cant figure out how to use a clutch pedal on the modded lude or import your driving and I smoke you on the road with my stcok car anyway... If your gonna race take it to the track and learn to race it before you bring it the street against someone who has probably 2-3 years of driving experience on you.

But hey.... Good try and maybe next time ill see you in my Benz honestly you can beat it it only has 250 or so hp just slightly more than a 98 Malibu with only 185 tops. But wait it's still more powerful than your LUde with 225 and that's if it's modded well otherwise 145 or so

Laughed histerically as I read how stupid you are just because you smoked a young punk in modded lude with your ugly ass base model 98 malibu

Chill out Speedracer

http://www.stuffwelike.com/stuffwelike/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/speed-racer-ew_l.jpg

94boosted
10-22-2009, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by n1zm0
:whocares: put your flame suit on op

:rofl:

And to the OP :facepalm:

Deetz
10-22-2009, 08:11 AM
lol, not all Preludes are even that fast at all. the mid 90's gen's had a base model with a 140hp sohc....i wouldn't be too high on your horse for both street racing or thinking that you've out done the performance of some hot ride.

alloroc
10-22-2009, 08:13 AM
benijaunah you didn't beat a modded Lude with your malibu. You more than likely looked like an ass racing a riced out honda with your redneck hillbilly chev. Street racing is illegal and frowned upon in this city - and within this forum. I recommend YOU put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is and head to the nearest precint and admit to them your so called triumph and see how far it gets you.

Lastly, this forum is not public media - read rule #3.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Eleanor
10-22-2009, 08:14 AM
Another solid thread :rofl:

Tik-Tok
10-22-2009, 08:18 AM
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc182/SuperSaiyanBowser2/Motivational%20Posters/MotivationalWhosAwesome.jpg

ClearBluewater
10-22-2009, 09:13 AM

If your going to drive a modded lude or other import vehicle put your money where your mouth is and step up to the plate cause if you have a car that has more than 200 HP YOU GOTTA RACE EVERYONE YOU SEE ON THE STREETZ

Weapon_R
10-22-2009, 09:19 AM
I was on 36th st SE headed south just before 17AVE SE

Pretty much an immediate indicator of how this thread is going to turn out

2fast4me
10-22-2009, 09:22 AM
You're lucky his V-TECH wasn't working.

Meback
10-22-2009, 09:23 AM
way to make yourself look stupid.

Kennyredline
10-22-2009, 09:26 AM
Hey....OP...is that what this is really about...?
You OK?
Who hurt you OP....who hurt you?

alloroc
10-22-2009, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Kennyredline
Hey....OP...is that what this is really about...?
You OK?
Who hurt you OP....who hurt you?

LOL this reminds me of the stupid self help seminars - landmark forums etc.

Please share your pain let us help you

JAYMEZ
10-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Here at Beyond , we do not support your street racing. Have fun with your bad ass ride.. I wish one day I could beat a modded Lude .

Gooooddd byyyee.

legendboy
10-22-2009, 09:38 AM
^ damn beat me to it :D

Mar
10-22-2009, 09:41 AM
Is your Impala red?

jjmac
10-22-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Mar
Is your Malibu red?

Fixed
:thumbsup:

almerick
10-22-2009, 09:55 AM
surprised OP wasn't driving a BMW

scat19
10-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by almerick
surprised OP wasn't driving a BMW

easy tiger.

Perhaps he blew the doors off the lude so bad, the lude rolled on deerfoot :dunno:

bourge73
10-22-2009, 10:21 AM
and banned...... so long:burnout:

2Valve0
10-22-2009, 10:30 AM
Haha
I think hes mad because the teenager has a car worth three times his. The OP sounds like the type of guy who pulls up in a malibu and revs his engine and I shake my head

Mar
10-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by jjmac

Fixed
:thumbsup:
ha, just came back to change it! I got rearended by some punk douche on 17 in an Impala. No connection I guess.

dino_martini
10-22-2009, 10:34 AM
POWER SHIFFFT

VTECCCCCC

visualk
10-22-2009, 11:55 AM
How old is the OP? Who would waste their time posting on beyond how their crappy domestic car beat an import...u remind of those douchebags at GM that start advertising how better GM cars are then Honda/Toyota

ZorroAMG
10-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Ahhh, I love how everyone in this thread got trolled.

alloroc
10-22-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Ahhh, I love how everyone in this thread got trolled.

I was bored.

I'm shocked no one corrected the OP's spelling of hysterical.

nich148_9
10-22-2009, 05:41 PM
From his YouTube profile:

Ex0Gombtg68

Hakkola
10-22-2009, 05:55 PM
I love the 300E AMG Hammer bit, then saying he has 250hp. The car has 375hp and is a collector's car.

MrBenz
10-22-2009, 07:54 PM
I am new to this and I don't mean to be rude but your all blowing a simple opinion way out of proportion here and may I refer to rule 6 since we are all talking about rules of posting

If you have nothing to contribute to a discussion, don't post

simple as that if you don't have anything useful to contribute why bother.

If I saw this I would probably laugh too. Shame on all of you for such ignorance. This is supposed to be fun not bullying. :drama: :hijack:

n1zm0
10-22-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by MrBenz
I am new to this and I don't mean to be rude but your all blowing a simple opinion way out of proportion here and may I refer to rule 6 since we are all talking about rules of posting

If you have nothing to contribute to a discussion, don't post

simple as that if you don't have anything useful to contribute why bother.

If I saw this I would probably laugh too. Shame on all of you for such ignorance. This is supposed to be fun not bullying. :drama: :hijack:

lol welcome back beni

ClearBluewater
10-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by nich148_9
From his YouTube profile:

Ex0Gombtg68

Is that actually him, if so, LOL

move
10-22-2009, 08:42 PM
:whocares:

sr20s14zenki
10-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Hahaha he removed the video.

didnt expect beyond csi to find it i guess rofl

BoneDance
10-23-2009, 12:55 AM
forums are gay

atgilchrist
10-23-2009, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I love the 300E AMG Hammer bit, then saying he has 250hp. The car has 375hp and is a collector's car.

IIRC, the Hammer wasn't built until 1988 either. The 86 300E had like 170hp.

Tik-Tok
10-23-2009, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by ClearBluewater

Is that actually him, if so, LOL

I'm guessing it was, since it suddenly got yanked by the account owner.

GQBalla
10-23-2009, 09:09 AM
LOL

what was the jest of the youtube video?

god that guy is ugly

freshprince1
10-23-2009, 10:19 AM
If you have nothing intelligent to add to my entertaining story then may i suggest...SHUTTING THE FUCK UP

I'm sorry....I must have missed that part of your story.

...Oh, Evil Lancer, it's you. Sorry, I should have known...

MrBenz
10-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by BoneDance
forums are gay

my sentiments exactly no one ever has anything intelligent to add

and people seem to think they can hide behind the mask of the internet in trashing everyone elses input, since they have nothing intelligent to add themselves.

Here's an example i once had a 97 honda civic which was stolen and recovered i wanted to see if engine was intact still cause ignition was jammed by the thief. So i went onto honda forum to ask a simple question...is there an alternate way to start a honda without using the ignition and I explained and posted pictures.

They all said..."yeah we know how...but we aint gonna tell you. you could be some honda car thief looking to steal one of our precious hondas."

Long story short Forums are gay and you can say whatever you like about me but Honda and other import tuner people are a bunch of arrogant dicks that clearly think of nothing but their cheap jap heap.
you can rice it up like uncle Ben but it's still rice when your done

almerick
10-23-2009, 11:10 AM
I eat rice every night for dinner, my rice is from china. Did you know Uncle Ben is African American? Learn something new every day. Why you still here if you hate forums?

2fast4me
10-23-2009, 11:16 AM
remind me of this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m0fW-SY7eY

TeamBestBud
10-23-2009, 11:25 AM
Long story short Forums are gay and you can say whatever you like about me but Honda and other import tuner people are a bunch of arrogant dicks that clearly think of nothing but their cheap jap heap.

You think we're arrogant dicks, wait until the Bimmer guys show up.

Hamann
10-23-2009, 11:39 AM

and people seem to think they can hide behind the mask of the internet in trashing everyone elses input, since they have nothing intelligent to add themselves.

Here's an example i once had a 97 honda civic which was stolen and recovered i wanted to see if engine was intact still cause ignition was jammed by the thief. So i went onto honda forum to ask a simple question...is there an alternate way to start a honda without using the ignition and I explained and posted pictures.

They all said..."yeah we know how...but we aint gonna tell you. you could be some honda car thief looking to steal one of our precious hondas."

Maybe its cause your a douche but everytime I have had a question I have gotten plenty of helpful answers.

Pollywog
10-23-2009, 11:42 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture9-1.png
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture7-2.png
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture8.png
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture6-4.png
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture10-1.png
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture25-1.png

When will the mouth-breathing stupidity end?..

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture26-1.png

Canmorite
10-23-2009, 11:45 AM

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg

Pollywog
10-23-2009, 11:57 AM

Cheap jap heap? If I had the energy to go through another car sale, I'd trade my benz back for one of my honda's anyday of the week. You and I drive vehicles that cost twice or more as much, yet those "jap heap's" as you put it, tend to far outlast OUR cars.

Edit: It bugs me how you state "you can rice it up like uncle Ben but it's still rice when your done" not only because it barely makes sence, but because what BAD cars have come out of Japan? If I recall correctly, it was our brand of choice (MB) that for the past ten years has struggled immensely with quality issues. If Diamler-Mercedes is so revolutionary, then how come their expertise didn't seem to help Chrysler erupt from its inevitable grave? They instead had to end up dumping it.

Unfortunately, it's people like you who are the cause for us benz owners, and similarly bmw owners, to come off as arrogant ignorant pricks before we even step out of our cars.

n1zm0
10-23-2009, 12:05 PM
someone should've saved the youtube vid, i missed out :(

BoneDance
10-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Pollywog
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture9-1.png
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture7-2.png
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture8.png
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture6-4.png
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture10-1.png
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/handsomebassman/Picture25-1.png

When will the mouth-breathing stupidity end?..

you took the time to upload each and every one of those screenshots, plus add a super sweet beak... go talk to a girl

sr20s14zenki
10-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Hmmm...bonedance the next to go?

BoneDance
10-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

sorry bud, just saw your sig, didnt know you and pollywog were bangin

sr20s14zenki
10-25-2009, 07:13 PM

sorry bud, just saw your sig, didnt know you and pollywog were bangin

Haha, yep, well now you do.

dont worry my friend, youll have your "custom" user title soon enough. Please, dont make fun of me over the internets....i might post a picture of me crying.

haha i love how you have .3 posts a day, and a user rating of 95%........really shows you have contributed to this forum in a constructive manner.

Sentry
10-25-2009, 07:17 PM
I can get behind that.

Fcuk
10-25-2009, 07:23 PM

Next time cetch up so I can suck your dick and you can fuck my ass!

:burnout:

BoneDance
10-25-2009, 07:23 PM

Haha, yep, well now you do.

dont worry my friend, youll have your "custom" user title soon enough. Please, dont make fun of me over the internets....i might post a picture of me crying.

haha i love how you have .3 posts a day, and a user rating of 95%........really shows you have contributed to this forum in a constructive manner.

Comparing users titles, ratings, and post counts. Whats next? cocks? cause mines seen vagina... i think that means i won?

sr20s14zenki
10-25-2009, 07:25 PM

Comparing users titles, ratings, and post counts. Whats next? cocks? cause mines seen vagina... i think that means i won?

Uhh....:facepalm:

well...i can tell you are about 12....so im done here. Said what i had to say...see you on the ban list :D

BoneDance
10-25-2009, 07:34 PM
i just made 7 jokes call in the roflcopter

deaftone
10-25-2009, 08:52 PM
http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/02192008/3/5/1/1/3511a96ade0b60_full.png

ClearBluewater
10-25-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by deaftone
http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/02192008/3/5/1/1/3511a96ade0b60_full.png

top_speed
10-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by deaftone

deaftone
10-25-2009, 09:02 PM

ClearBluewater
10-25-2009, 09:08 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Jkvm4NsDTjg/SnkLOxoeppI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/g0agswakens/s320/orly_owl.jpg

Cody D
10-25-2009, 09:36 PM

DonJuan
10-25-2009, 10:15 PM
in before the lock....

MODS please check the bonedance IP Im pretty sure its the same jackass.

BoneDance
10-25-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan
in before the lock....

same jackass as who?

exodus989
10-26-2009, 12:07 AM
God I wanna see this fukin video!!!!

rpalm35
10-26-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by DonJuan
in before the lock....

Yeah, I think it's the same guy too.

P.s Page 4 of this thread made me LOL so hard at work today. :thumbsup: ... what a troll.

misterrick
10-26-2009, 10:15 AM
can mods bring back the youtube vid as well? lmao

Toilet_D
10-26-2009, 10:21 AM

yeah, post-op vagina, but vagina nonetheless

mowglee
10-26-2009, 10:59 AM

Arguing over the internet is like cheering on the Oilers. Win or lose, you're still a dumbass.

misterrick
10-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by mowglee

Arguing over the internet is like cheering on the Oilers. Win or lose, you're still a dumbass.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/75/195983063_e380efd610.jpg

hadnt seen this one thrown out in a while :poosie:

syeve
10-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Terrible thread, prob would not read again ever.

BoneDance
10-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by mowglee

thats a gooder

hampstor
10-26-2009, 01:13 PM
This thread degenerated fast... :closed: