PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at Area 51 tonight?

D'z Nutz
08-25-2002, 02:10 AM
What happened?

I was supposed to be there tonight for a friend's birthday. She had 5 different parties with guest lists there, but we didn't make it there by 11 so we went to Heaven's instead (ugh!!!) Being the cheap ass I am, after paying $3 for parking, I didn't want to pay for parking again, so I just walked with some friends to Heavens. On the way back, I seen the whole block was blocked off with police and ambulances. Anyone know? Stabbing?

driven
08-25-2002, 02:48 AM
yea my friend just called
they closed the place down around 130 cuz there was a stabbing.. very serious aparantly. Everyone had to leave it was crazy getting out he said

D'z Nutz
08-25-2002, 02:52 AM
Crap. That's not good at all. :(

sexualbanana
08-25-2002, 04:43 AM
yeah it was fucked up. someone got stabbed (from what i hear, it was someone who worked there) and they shut it down at 130. then when everyone was outside, a girl fight started. that lasted a good 30 seconds because it was right in front of the cops (who had the section blocked off). then another guy who had a big mouth and tried to cross the police tape and mouthed off the cop who pushed him back, just about starting a fight with them.

i swear to god people are getting more stupid by the minute. apparently the stabbing happened right in front of cops too.

EDIT: also, i guess the crowd outside (after the club shut down) was being so rowdy that they called in the riot squad. but i think that was more a threat than a reality. though it wouldn't really surprise me because people r just so retarded

4wheeldrift
08-25-2002, 08:14 AM
What the heck is with people now? I've never enjoyed going to bars all that much, and the possibility of walking out with extraneous holes doesn't make me any more inclined to go either.

CRXguy
08-25-2002, 10:14 AM
Damn Asians!!:D

D'z Nutz
08-25-2002, 11:15 AM
Man, that really licks. That's just one of the reasons why I don't like clubbing any more. Stupid people and alcohol don't mix.

jaylo
08-25-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Damn Asians!!:D

whoa easy man...
were they really asian?

max_boost
08-25-2002, 11:40 AM
Holy sh!t!

I'm glad I didn't go to the bar last night

boi-alien
08-25-2002, 11:42 AM
goddamn.... thank god i decided i was too tired and i went to mike's instead.... that fuckin sucks

sexualbanana
08-25-2002, 12:14 PM
the whole night was cool up until then.

it's irritating because so many guys think they're so tough. after the guy mouthed off a cop this dude beside me is like 'i'd like to see them pull a baton on me. feel sorry for that *********.'

so i'm just thinking to myself, we'll see who's laughing when big dick bubba's chasing u around the cell.

LUDELVR
08-25-2002, 06:30 PM
fucking shit man!!! Thank god that me and the guys I go to the bars with are lovers not fighters!!! :rofl: :rofl: :love: :love:

Superesc
08-25-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Thank god that me and the guys I go to the bars with are lovers

HAHAHAHAH is that what's going on now??? you are not allow to pick up chicks so now you are hitting up on the guys???? :rofl: :rofl:

LUDELVR
08-25-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Superesc

HAHAHAHAH is that what's going on now??? you are not allow to pick up chicks so now you are hitting up on the guys???? :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, what can I say man, once your mom is around, we all feel like sharing!!!!:drool: :rofl:

[GaGe]
08-25-2002, 08:20 PM
Damn... That sucks. :thumbsdow

[GaGe]
08-25-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Superesc

ROFL.. :rofl: