PDA

View Full Version : Beginner ice hockey sessions - NCHL vs HNA

k-man
10-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Hi all, looking for advice on chosing a beginner league/sessions, anyone have experiences with the beginner programs with these leagues? both seem good, finding it hard to chose between the two.... i'd like to continue with the league in a beginner division after the session so that would be a consideration also... any comments would be helpful, thanks!

Team_Mclaren
10-24-2009, 03:04 PM
I have heard great things about Tuckers Hockey school, check them out?

sexualbanana
10-25-2009, 01:34 AM
Tuckers is good. Did a beginner's camp with them a few years back.

mr2mike
10-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Don't know much about the beginner league with HNA but I can get you contact info for the guys who run it if you'd like.

stevieo
10-27-2009, 01:09 PM
im in tuckers right now. very good teacher. haha i had to miss last class thought..dislocated my finger hahahah

JfuckinC
10-27-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by stevieo
im in tuckers right now. very good teacher. haha i had to miss last class thought..dislocated my finger hahahah

You girl!
How are you supposed to play hockey if you cant skate with a dislocated finger :rofl:

nosegrindR
10-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Not sure about their Beginner Ice Hockey Sessions, but if it's anything like their Divisional hockey play you're going to hate their ice times

Unless of course you like playing in Chestermere at 11:30PM on a sunday for example...

stevieo
10-27-2009, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC

You girl!
How are you supposed to play hockey if you cant skate with a dislocated finger :rofl:

cause im wearing a splint haha. they won't let you skate if you cant wear your hockey glove. my finger is way too swollen to wear a glove over it hqhaa if i could have jammed my glove on i would have went

Big Daddy G
11-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Signed up for the NCHL program that starts on the 7th, looking forward to it.

Anyone here end up signing up for it? If you get three people together, you get 50 bucks off for each person.