PDA

View Full Version : Do you play a ton of Grand Turismo? And by a ton, I mean A TON?

2EFNFAST
10-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Clearly, you deserve a shelby cobra or zonda then :D

http://www.ffcobra.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231837

I'll quote out the good parts of the thread to save you guys some time

Well i think i may be getting an FFR but as it would be my first car (don't worry my parents are cool with me building it, it's be a learning experience... go figure...) but the requirements it needs is i needs a top for the rain, check, it needs to be relatively affordable to build, check. the last thing is it needs to be safe

so how safe are these cars?........if there not the safest then do you guys no any company that could put in some airbags on the cheap? that would be a major selling point for my parents.

i dont even have my license yet i'm 15, gettin the permit in feb, license in aug. but i am totally obsessed with cars, i rear every mag i get cover to cover (i'm not just a look at the pictures fan), play a ton of gran turismo and basically spend all my time thinking about driving

unless anyone here wants to buy me a pagani zonda

One thing comes to mind with the current generation of youths:
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww89/efnfast/FAIL.jpg

atgilchrist
10-26-2009, 12:09 PM
You're just mad because a 15 year old is going to out-build you. ;)

How's the new one coming along?

2EFNFAST
10-26-2009, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by atgilchrist
You're just mad because a 15 year old is going to out-build you. ;)

How's the new one coming along?

He's clearly got me beat already - he's planning to put air bags in. Just imagine if we get t-boned by a F350 - I'd be crushed to death, he'd be crushed to death, but atleast he'd have a comfy pillow in his :D

Other one, I've got everything (part wise) but the engine at the moment, just waiting on Fran to shippy shippy.

psycoticclown
10-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Haha, they're so nice on that forum... that kid would be eaten alive here.