PDA

View Full Version : LF: Forza Motor 3 Online Drift buddies

180drft
10-27-2009, 05:19 PM
As it states im looking for some local people who like drifting on games to just race around with. XBOX Live tag: trojen101, Add me!

Better than drifting around the streets,breaking parts and wearing down tires lol

TDFTW
10-28-2009, 09:17 PM
You don't have a liscense yet do you......

Kardon
10-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Haha :werd:. Did you ever play FM2?

180drft
10-29-2009, 12:22 PM
haha yes I have a liscense.

No didn't bother with playing too many games when I was working but now that im layed off I have some time lol. But if anyone knows where an Architectural Technologist can find some work let me know.

I saw that Team Blackjack preview for Forza 3 and thought you can just go online and rip around.

TDFTW
10-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by 180drft
haha yes I have a liscense.

No didn't bother with playing too many games when I was working but now that im layed off I have some time lol. But if anyone knows where an Architectural Technologist can find some work let me know.

I saw that Team Blackjack preview for Forza 3 and thought you can just go online and rip around. When I actually get a copy of forza 3 I will be lookin for people as i am creating videos of similar quality, but need some creative minds and good game drivers to pull stunts off. add my gamertag if you want

bouncinURbetty

Twin_Cam_Turbo
10-29-2009, 12:48 PM
I would be down for making some videos on Forza and some drift if im online.

GT:ski1jump