PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Carrera GT

Redlyne_mr2
10-27-2009, 09:49 PM
Client stopped by work today and decided to drive his CGT. Awesome car.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/Redlyne/IMG00339-20091027-1737.jpg

03ozwhip
10-27-2009, 09:56 PM
although its a nice car. he parks like a DOUCHE!

SR240SX
10-27-2009, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
although its a nice car. he parks like a DOUCHE!

You think hes gonna try to hug that parking block with a car that nice and that low?

If I owned one I would probably park the same way, Your average joe has no idea what this is worth and wont look twice after hes goten out of his car and knicked yours...

deaftone
10-27-2009, 10:02 PM
He can triple park the CGT. That thing is fucking killer.

B20EF
10-27-2009, 10:07 PM
Crazy! I didn't know there was a Carrera GT in Calgary.

wes_v
10-27-2009, 10:07 PM
BALLLLLLIIINNNNNN!

AudiPWR
10-27-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by B20EF
There is actually a couple.
I know one owner that has a black one, also there is or was a silver one at Kulu(sp?) for a long time, not too sure if is still there though..

The guy could of atleast pulled up a little more to allow 2 lanes of cars to go through the lot. He should know his car a bit better to park 3 and a half feet from the block.

Jlude
10-27-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by B20EF

We have a CGT owner on beyond.

chkolny541
10-27-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by AudiPWR

The guy could of atleast pulled up a little more to allow 2 lanes of cars to go through the lot. He should know his car a bit better to park 3 and a half feet from the block.

yea i was thinking that too,

Redlyne_mr2
10-27-2009, 10:25 PM

There is actually a couple.
I know one owner that has a black one, also there is or was a silver one at Kulu(sp?) for a long time, not too sure if is still there though..

It's a tricky car to inch forward because of the clutch and you sit so low that it's hard to tell where the nose ends (begins). :)

ShermanEF9
10-27-2009, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by SR240SX

You think hes gonna try to hug that parking block with a car that nice and that low?

If I owned one I would probably park the same way, Your average joe has no idea what this is worth and wont look twice after hes goten out of his car and knicked yours...

Doesnt mean he has to park like a retard.. i don't park close to the blocks, but i don't take up two spots doing it...

signature7
10-27-2009, 10:30 PM
I can hardly look at the park job all I see is ebony sexiness LOL. Beautiful car, it's my dream of all dream cars. Sure there's cars worth more, but this one has everything I need!:bigpimp: :bigpimp:

962 kid
10-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Sick car man, good to see him finally take it out haha

Originally posted by ShermanEF9

Doesnt mean he has to park like a retard.. i don't park close to the blocks, but i don't take up two spots doing it...

I'm sure if he was driving a civic, he would park normally too

7thgenvic
10-27-2009, 10:32 PM
All the beyond hate sometimes. :) It's not like its a POS old shitbanger that is parked 'slightly' into another lane. I would park my car like that too at a dealership if I was going to test drive....

89s1
10-27-2009, 10:36 PM
He should know his car a bit better to park 3 and a half feet from the block.

That's what i was thinking more than anyhting.

He can park on an angle with a CGT, no problems there, but at least know your car. To drive that car you should be a driver and know the dimensions of your machine.

It's sad to think his perception is that bad. I'd hate to see him on a racetrack.

Beauty car tho. :bigpimp:

DJ Lazy
10-27-2009, 10:36 PM

I'm sure anyone who can afford that car, doesn't really care what you think about them, or how they park their car.

KandabashiDevil
10-27-2009, 10:39 PM
Stock? :zzz:

Joking ... Very nice car!

But there is a much nicer GT in this city ;)

C4S
10-27-2009, 11:03 PM
Sweet!!

Although I see them all the time .... :poosie:

But most of them in Calgary are silver, grey, and black .. and very rare, should be just around 10 of them in town.

:burnout:

atgilchrist
10-28-2009, 06:30 AM
Pffff, been spotted before, wtf were you thinking creating a whole new spotted thread for this car, when you could just see it at the dealership.;)

Seriously though, such a beautiful car!

Zhariak
10-28-2009, 08:55 AM
baller!!!!

CSMRX7
10-28-2009, 09:14 AM
:bigpimp:

freshprince1
10-28-2009, 09:23 AM
awesome car.

SCHIDER23
10-28-2009, 09:27 AM
:bigpimp:

bighead2267
10-28-2009, 09:35 AM
doesn't matter how nice the car is. he is deserve to be blame. if you can't move the car properly. park further down or don't drive it. it's not an excuse to park like that b'coz of the driver position is sitting low and hard to move a inches due to the clutch. that just completely BS.

example, if i slip the clutch and run into your car while i'm driving my CGT (btw, i don't own one). would you forgive me due to the vehicle is hard to drive?

drive a nice car doesn't mean you own the road. if you have that much to spend on the car to show off. might as well spend $$$$ on some lesson to learn how to drive it before you buy the god damn car.

this opinion is not offense anyone, just my personal opinion.

scat19
10-28-2009, 09:36 AM
If there was a naked chick laying on it of your exact likings, whether it be tatoo'd, asian, white, mixed, you would ALL still comment on the parking.

Nice car!

Redlyne_mr2
10-28-2009, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by scat19
If there was a naked chick laying on it of your exact likings, whether it be tatoo'd, asian, white, mixed, you would ALL still comment on the parking.

Nice car!
Grammar and parking are 2 very serious issues here on Beyond.

CSMRX7
10-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Grammar and parking are 2 very serious issues here on Beyond.

:rofl:

Kennyredline
10-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by bighead2267
doesn't matter how nice the car is. he is deserve to be blame. if you can't move the car properly. park further down or don't drive it. it's not an excuse to park like that b'coz of the driver position is sitting low and hard to move a inches due to the clutch. that just completely BS.

example, if i slip the clutch and run into your car while i'm driving my CGT (btw, i don't own one). would you forgive me due to the vehicle is hard to drive?

drive a nice car doesn't mean you own the road. if you have that much to spend on the car to show off. might as well spend $$$$ on some lesson to learn how to drive it before you buy the god damn car.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bighead2267
10-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Kennyredline

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i'm sorry to make you sad, in case you were the driver park like that so often? lol

Kennyredline
10-28-2009, 12:14 PM

i'm sorry to make you sad, in case you were the driver park like that so often? lol
:facepalm:

almerick
10-28-2009, 12:18 PM
Beautiful car :drool:

sk8r3124
10-28-2009, 12:21 PM

he is deserve to be blame.

hard to move a inches due to the clutch.

would you forgive me due to the vehicle is hard to drive?

What is the school system teaching these kids?
How hard is it to write sentences that make sense?

CSMRX7
10-28-2009, 12:23 PM

Wow :facepalm:

Sky
10-28-2009, 12:32 PM
tough crowd here on beyond. This Carrera GT owner is probably so hooked up with the guys at Lexus. I'm sure all the guys at the dealership are just drooling all over and won't give a shit how he parks. Half of the people on here probably never seen a Carrera GT in person and don't really give a shit.

When you're driving a car like that you get special status in cases like these. If he does that at a busy mall parking lot then I would have an issue.

arian_ma
10-28-2009, 01:16 PM
:rofl: I don't think anyone gives a shit how this guy parks his CGT besides the select few who seem to have some deeper underlying issues.

blownz
10-28-2009, 01:32 PM
What is so funny is that the owner of the CGT could possibly own an F150 that he drives in the winter and if he parked his F150 like that everyone would comment on how the stupid hick doesn't know how to park his stupid truck and someone should key it/slash his tires, etc. Yet it is totally acceptable for the exact same guy to park a car like this like that. What is the difference? IMO it is a poor park job no matter what kind of car it is. Maybe he had a good reason, but I doubt it.

Either way, good reason or not it is a sweet car. Only one I ever see driving around in Edmonton is a silver one owned by one of the previous Oilers owners.

1-Bar
10-28-2009, 01:50 PM
wow a nice spotting with a working pic....success!!

ClearBluewater
10-28-2009, 02:29 PM

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/yoda.jpg

arian_ma
10-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by blownz
What is so funny is that the owner of the CGT could possibly own an F150 that he drives in the winter and if he parked his F150 like that everyone would comment on how the stupid hick doesn't know how to park his stupid truck and someone should key it/slash his tires, etc. Yet it is totally acceptable for the exact same guy to park a car like this like that. What is the difference? IMO it is a poor park job no matter what kind of car it is. Maybe he had a good reason, but I doubt it.
Are you serious? One is a $600,000 Carrera GT and the other is a dime a dozen Ford F150 truck.

ClearBluewater
10-28-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

Are you serious? One is a $600,000 Carrera GT and the other is a dime a dozen Ford F150 truck.

I would be more impressed if he parked a jet in that parking spot, otherwise :whocares:

beyond_ban
10-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by blownz

Either way, good reason or not it is a sweet car. Only one I ever see driving around in Edmonton is a silver one owned by one of the previous Oilers owners.

Why do people care? Have you ever heard the term "park it like a Ferrari"? I mean, a door ding on your truck, sure your pissed but its not a $5g mistake. On your CGT on the other hand. . . If it were my car i would take up 4 spaces just to piss you off.

:drama:

deaftone
10-28-2009, 03:16 PM
All of you complaining about his park job are losers.

bighead2267
10-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by deaftone
All of you complaining about his park job are losers.

a real losers is driving a Porsche like that can't even park properly. i start figure out why our insurance is that high.

TurboD
10-28-2009, 04:09 PM

a real losers is driving a Porsche like that can't even park properly. i start figure out why our insurance is that high.

LOL:rofl:

CGT should be allowed to park on the sidewalk or on people's front lawns if the owner feels like it.

hippak
10-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by scat19

Nice car!

I'd have no comment, positive or negative because I wouldn't be able to see the car or the chick... assuming I was looking out of my windshield of course.

CSMRX7
10-28-2009, 04:12 PM

:rofl: Wow speak english much???

sk8r3124
10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by CSMRX7

:rofl: Wow speak english much???

Agreed, hence my previous post.
how do people get away with it these days

beyond_ban
10-28-2009, 05:19 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i wish you were in the same room as me so i could laugh in your face, hysterically, without stopping. ever.

KandabashiDevil
10-28-2009, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

You are 10 steps behind. The owner of this GT is probably the person "blownz" thinks it is ... In which case he DOES drive an F150, during winter, with some aftermarket gear on it.

Alot of people on beyond think every high roller rolls around in a Royce with diamonds around his neck. Most of you have no idea what kind of modesty these people carry themselves with. Those of you who do would easily understand why a man of means would drive a Carrera GT in summer, and an F150 in winter.

.... Not that those are his only two cars! :drool:

IntegraG2
10-28-2009, 10:54 PM
What a beautiful ride! The parking doesnt make it any less of a beautiful ride. Fuck haters!!!!!

403ep3
10-28-2009, 10:55 PM
Who cares! Wow my dream car :drool:

I`d take this car over anything.

bjstare
10-29-2009, 12:52 AM
I love how this thread got hijacked by people with grammar and parking issues.:facepalm:

This is a sick car.

Also, to those of you saying he's a bad driver... When I was at the last track day I went to with my neighbour (member of the exotic car club in Calgary) there was a black CGT there. The owner just bought it that week, so he wasn't pushing it at the track; however, he was a super nice guy and had a couple other sick cars (one being a ford GT IIRC) and he was quite a skilled driver.

Not saying I know thats the owner of this one, but the chances are pretty good its the same guy, as these cars are few and far between.

arian_ma
10-29-2009, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by KandabashiDevil

You are 10 steps behind. The owner of this GT is probably the person "blownz" thinks it is ... In which case he DOES drive an F150, during winter, with some aftermarket gear on it.

Alot of people on beyond think every high roller rolls around in a Royce with diamonds around his neck. Most of you have no idea what kind of modesty these people carry themselves with. Those of you who do would easily understand why a man of means would drive a Carrera GT in summer, and an F150 in winter.

I think you missed my point. I was saying parking an F150 in 2 stalls makes no sense, while parking a CGT in 2 stalls makes absolute sense.

Kennyredline
10-29-2009, 09:36 AM

You're asian, aren't you????

Redlyne_mr2
10-29-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by KandabashiDevil

Lexus LX570 is his winter beater :)

2EFNFAST
10-29-2009, 01:06 PM
Real men build their own supercars :rolleyes:

//Don't mind me, I'm just trying to be different and hate on something nobody else has yet :D

BigMass
10-29-2009, 01:11 PM
funny thing is, if i had a car like that i'd still make an effort to park it as reasonably as possible. But my consideration of others is a weakness in today’s society. I hate myself for it.

GQBalla
10-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST
Real men build their own supercars :rolleyes:

//Don't mind me, I'm just trying to be different and hate on something nobody else has yet :D

quoted for a lie.

i thought you were building a school bus??
;)

zieg
10-29-2009, 01:20 PM
he must be too cool to keep his car between the lines, hope it gets scraped by someone else who is also too cool to park properly.

you&me
10-29-2009, 01:31 PM
Having been at Lexus Calgary and having some retard park next to me and ding my door WHILE I'M SITTING IN THE FUCKING CAR on two separate occasions (while being properly parked), I can say that I would park the exact same way as this.

Besides that, this is a parking lot at the Lexus dealer... not exactly limited in spots.

89s1
10-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by you&me
Having been at Lexus Calgary and having some retard park next to me and ding my door WHILE I'M SITTING IN THE FUCKING CAR on two separate occasions (while being properly parked), I can say that I would park the exact same way as this.

Besides that, this is a parking lot at the Lexus dealer... not exactly limited in spots.

You mean you would angle park?

Or you mean you wouldn't bring the nose of your car within 4 feet of the curb?

One is simply preventing damage by disrespectful fucks, the other makes you look like you're driving a train from the caboose. :D

spolumbomalumbo
10-29-2009, 01:59 PM
I can't believe some of you ladies are talking about his parkjob (which isn't even that bad).

C4S
10-29-2009, 04:06 PM
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Unlike the owner of the Lexus dealership ... otherwise can't complain!

I told my clients with C-GT/599/560/640/DBS etc to take 1.5-2 parking spots in our parkage....:dunno:

May be that C-GT owner was told by the Lexus dealer to park like that?
I saw some riced cars took 4 spots in a parking lots .. when the parking lots was FULL!! :dunno:

2EFNFAST
10-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

quoted for a lie.

i thought you were building a school bus??
;)

Not school bus foo'; it's teh sk000000l bus! Hot girlzzzzz only! :thumbsup:

you&me
10-29-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by 89s1

You mean you would angle park?

Or you mean you wouldn't bring the nose of your car within 4 feet of the curb?

One is simply preventing damage by disrespectful fucks, the other makes you look like you're driving a train from the caboose. :D

I mean angle park to prevent damage from disrespectful/inconsiderate/indifferent/clueless fucks. :D

ZorroAMG
10-30-2009, 12:03 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some of you are idiots.

Get your jealous green dicks out of your asses and appreciate the machine for what it is, not how it's parked.

Bighead, you are a joke.

2EFNFAST
10-30-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some of you are idiots.

Get your jealous green dicks out of your asses and appreciate the machine for what it is, not how it's parked.

Bighead, you are a joke.

I'm not jelous; I just think that if he were a real man he'd have asked Porsche to send him the body, the frame, all the parts, and he'd assemble it himself :rolleyes:

pure-hiphop
10-31-2009, 02:00 PM

Its because you don't own a Carrera GT. You people bitchin about his park job are fuckin jokes.

Team_Mclaren
10-31-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

I'm not jelous; I just think that if he were a real man he'd have asked Porsche to send him the body, the frame, all the parts, and he'd assemble it himself :rolleyes:

:whocares: :facepalm:

npham
10-31-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm pretty sure when you buy a $600K+ car, you get to park however you wish to avoid door dings. I think you get that "free parking like a tool" pass when you register it.

...+1 for banning bighead2267, simply because I cannot understand a single thing he's said so far.

ExtremeSi
10-31-2009, 05:53 PM
Man that thing is sweet. It's one of the few cars that I'd love to see in person, but haven't been able to yet!

yipb
11-02-2009, 10:21 PM

i would forgive you
it would cost me less than 1g to fix the damage on my car, while it would be over 10g's for ur CGT (approximation?)

anyhow
im purdy shur the lexus dealership told him to park however he wants, if he can own a 600k+ car, it can be a chance for business.