PDA

View Full Version : Dog sh*t on my lawn

Zubrend
10-28-2009, 01:20 AM
Hi beyond, for the past few weeks or so someone's been leaving their dog shit on my front lawn early in the morning or when im not at home. At first I was just thinking it's some asshole and w/e, so I pick it up and throw it out. But this turned out to be a constant thing so I just left the shit there and they stopped, for a while. This morning I wake up and see two piles of shit on my lawn, fucking pisses me off. :banghead:

Well anyways I was just wondering if any of you have had the same kind of "shit" happen to you? How did you deal with it?

nothing criminal pls

harv91
10-28-2009, 01:22 AM
hide in your bushes one morning and watch
and when u see the fucker, make him pick it up with his bare hands,
OR
you wear gloves, pick it up and throw it at him :D

vengie
10-28-2009, 01:25 AM
^^^ what he said, But try and be a bit more tactful as to not escalate things.

confront him and say something like "please be responsible for your dog, I do not appreciate waking up and finding feces on my lawn"

If that does not work then follow him to his house and take a massive shit on his lawn :dunno:

pf0sh0
10-28-2009, 01:27 AM
get evidence that this guy does it all the time.. video record

2Valve0
10-28-2009, 01:33 AM
As above,
Go crap on his lawn! :rofl:

Zubrend
10-28-2009, 01:34 AM
Yeah that's kind of my problem too, I THINK i know who it is (some woman who talks a big and small dog), but i need to catch them in the act...and i'll probably have trouble following them home to cuz i doubt they would lead me there

but finding out where they live would be so good, so i can fucking get some payback (i dont own a dog btw)

FiveFreshFish
10-28-2009, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by pf0sh0
get evidence that this guy does it all the time.. video record
Wouldn't it be great if this made it to the local news?

Originally posted by Zubrend
Yeah that's kind of my problem too, I THINK i know who it is (some woman who talks a big and small dog), but i need to catch them in the act...and i'll probably have trouble following them home to cuz i doubt they would lead me there

but finding out where they live would be so good, so i can fucking get some payback (i dont own a dog btw)
Don't confront and then follow from a distance. Who needs a dog? Your own shit can be far worse than dog shit, especially if it's runny. Imagine the possibilities... :devil:

JordanAndrew
10-28-2009, 01:56 AM
+1 for video recording.

DENZILDON
10-28-2009, 07:02 AM
+1 for video recording!

Hamann
10-28-2009, 11:06 AM
+1 for video of you shitting on her lawn :thumbsup:

Kloubek
10-28-2009, 11:16 AM
Agreed. Then you know who it is for sure, and can safely confront rather than doing so armed only with speculation.

Tik-Tok
10-28-2009, 11:22 AM
How much effort you want to spend on avenging your property?

A) Find who's house it is

B) Collect 2 garbage bags full of dog shit from Nose Hill Park (there's enough up there, believe me)

C) In the depths of the night place dog shit ALL OVER said persons front porch, walkway, drive-way, lawn, etc. Not in a pile either.

D) when your done, place your own shit somewhere in the mix, so while the owner is picking up all this other, fairly old and hard poo, they'll come upon your softserve.

Lex350
10-28-2009, 11:26 AM
I used to see my neighbors little gopher of a dog crap on my lawn all the time. I talked to them but they really didn't do anything about it until I started picking it up with a shovel and putting it on their doorstep.

almerick
10-28-2009, 12:15 PM
-1 for dog owners who don't pick up after their dog

+1 for video recording after a chili cookout

1-Bar
10-28-2009, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by 2Valve0
As above,
Go crap on his lawn! :rofl:

x2 Me, Myself and Irene style....

ApexDrift
10-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
How much effort you want to spend on avenging your property?

A) Find who's house it is

B) Collect 2 garbage bags full of dog shit from Nose Hill Park (there's enough up there, believe me)

C) In the depths of the night place dog shit ALL OVER said persons front porch, walkway, drive-way, lawn, etc. Not in a pile either.

D) when your done, place your own shit somewhere in the mix, so while the owner is picking up all this other, fairly old and hard poo, they'll come upon your softserve.

+1:thumbsup:

FraserB
10-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Oh god I love Beyond

beyond_ban
10-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

:rofl: :rofl:

Flawless.

snoop101
10-28-2009, 02:58 PM
+1 for shitting on there lawn.

I would do it soon though becuase once the snow hits then you can find the shit no more. On our block after the snow melts in the spring there is dog shit everywhere. its gross. I always pick up after my dog and I give bad looks to the dicks who walk away from it.

Afrodeziak
10-28-2009, 03:09 PM
I come home from work and many people walk their dogs past my house. It's like a urinal for dogs to decide to take a shit.. a few people a day at least I see either standing waiting for their dog or them picking it up. So far no shitters usually,
but I assume dogs smell dog scent and stop for a sniff.

is there anything that will mask those odours or make dogs not want to chill on my lawn? nothing harmful of course, just curious.

Canmorite
10-28-2009, 04:03 PM
You have to catch them in the act. I think the embarrassment and shame of getting caught would be enough to stop most people.

I had a lady who would walk by the front yard, reach into the garden bed and yank out my flowers. She was nuts, but she learned :rofl:

snoop101
10-28-2009, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite

I had a lady who would walk by the front yard, reach into the garden bed and yank out my flowers. She was nuts, but she learned :rofl:

Bear trap?

Canmorite
10-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by snoop101

Bear trap?

No, caught her in the act and yelled at her with other people around.

syritis
10-28-2009, 04:41 PM
I have a bare trap if you need. it actually a BBQ, but the lid is heavy enough that if it came down it might brake your arm.
In fact i might set it up on the lawn this saturday with candy inside.

As for the shit on your lawn. you need a sling shot and a fresh pound of your own brown. when the perpetrator's dog shits on your lawn.... BOOM HEADSHOT!

sr20s14zenki
10-28-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by syritis
I have a bare trap if you need. it actually a BBQ, but the lid is heavy enough that if it came down it might brake your arm.
In fact i might set it up on the lawn this saturday with candy inside.

As for the shit on your lawn. you need a sling shot and a fresh pound of your own brown. when the perpetrator's dog shits on your lawn.... BOOM HEADSHOT!

EXCELLENT....except for the bbq part, whats wrong with you? :D

Bizzareo
10-28-2009, 05:11 PM
You know if you find out were they live, and have video evidence of it you can call bylaw services and have them fined?

Give them a warning first (after you find out were they live). That way your being "responsible".

So +1 for video evidence

Also +1 for video of you shitting on their law :thumbsup:

beyond_ban
10-28-2009, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by syritis
In fact i might set it up on the lawn this saturday with candy inside

Pedo Bear? Is that you? Tarping little kids with candy inside a BBQ, whats next?

syritis
10-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

Pedo Bear? Is that you? Tarping little kids with candy inside a BBQ, whats next?

that would make for an incredible halloween costume. i wonder if any parents near me would even get the joke.

forced_eg
10-28-2009, 06:20 PM
try a cup of antifreeze

sr20s14zenki
10-28-2009, 07:03 PM
^. It's not the dogs fault it's idiot owners

codetrap
10-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by forced_eg
try a cup of antifreeze

Why don't you first, and tell me how it tastes? Fucking moronic people suggesting that you kill off an innocent dog because it's owner is an idiot.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Practicing to be a serial killer?

bawlls
10-28-2009, 10:00 PM
dude, free fertilizer! don't complain!

lol only kidding. I'd just shoot it with a stick onto the sidewalk.

wes_v
10-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Catch him in the act, follow him home, ring his doorbell ask him if you can use his washroom its an emergency and upperdecker his toilet ( take a shit on the lid) LOL

Temujin
10-28-2009, 10:28 PM
Had a neighbor down the street who had a huge problem with dogs shitting on his lawn. He ended up recording a weeks worth of video from a webcam on his porch window and printed huge photos of the people who let their dogs shit on his lawn and posted them up on the side of his house. Interestingly enough the people went up to his house to apologize and ask for their photos to be taken down. He also laid down a huge stone hedge.

luv2ride_bikes
10-29-2009, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Temujin
Had a neighbor down the street who had a huge problem with dogs shitting on his lawn. He ended up recording a weeks worth of video from a webcam on his porch window and printed huge photos of the people who let their dogs shit on his lawn and posted them up on the side of his house. Interestingly enough the people went up to his house to apologize and ask for their photos to be taken down. He also laid down a huge stone hedge.
This is a great idea. You could also keep picking it up and keep it in a garbage bag. When you get a bag full of it, find out where the fuckers live and dump the bag on their lawn. Making sure you spread it all over the place so it takes them a while to pick it up.

FraserB
10-29-2009, 11:08 AM
If they park outside you can shit on their windshield. They can either smear it with the wipers or grab a handful.

syritis
10-29-2009, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by FraserB
If they park outside you can shit on their windshield. They can either smear it with the wipers or grab a handful.

hopefully it freezes on there first so it takes them an hour to chip it off.

Sugarphreak
08-19-2010, 08:12 PM

dirtsniffer
08-19-2010, 09:07 PM
ya, you can use software (dont remember name) that will only record from the webcam when there is motion. had a friend use it on a crazy girl roomate.

good bump too, couple solid laughs in here

ddduke
08-19-2010, 09:22 PM
Not exactly the same scenario, but when I was in high school I'd always smoke in my room and flick the butts out the window onto my neighbours yard. One day I woke up for school and had about 80 butts on my windshield. Learned my lesson pretty quick.

I say record them to find out who it is, collect the shit, then dump it on their lawn.