PDA

View Full Version : Props to DNT Inc! Paintless Dent Repair

guessboi
10-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Hi Guys,

Just so all of you know, if TomcoPDR is busy or away, go to DNT.

Can't say enough how they go beyond from what I expected from them today.

I have been to them numerous of times fixing dings in both my cars by both Sasha and Brian.

So couple weeks ago...a SUV dinged my right front fender and rubbed off some of my paint as well.
Booked in an appointment for today around 3:30-4ish and got there around 3:50. Sasha took a look at the ding, told me to pull in and he will fix it up. Finished in 15 minutes or so as I watch him do his magic. with the ding being gone, there is still a big white mark in the fender. Sasha told Brian to come over and polished it up for me.

Being very happy already, I asked them how much and was expecting to pay 60-100bucks or so for the job. They told me is such a quick job and didn't charge me...nonetheless I gave them $20 for lunch tomorrow. Left the shop very satisfied.

btw we chit chated a bit and they even told me to ask you...Tom how are you doing these day? :D

TomcoPDR
10-28-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by guessboi

btw we chit chated a bit and they even told me to ask you...Tom how are you doing these day? :D

Busy :( , I'm booked till 2010... (I've somewhat seperated directions, I chase hail storm damaged vehicles anywhere, they're more dedicated to taking care of local consumers such as in your case... just can't honestly do both as a technician; unless you get into owning a national corporation, which means you can't control quality and the customer get screwed with noobs. :( )

I'm gonna have to go surprise old man Ernie (owner) one of these days.

Tis a good thread to see, industry people holding up for the public. :thumbsup: (but those guys aren't new to the game, so no surprise)