PDA

View Full Version : User rating question?

sr20s14zenki
10-31-2009, 08:26 PM
Hey, im just checking, i dont mean to complain or anything, but i noticed i just lost another user % so i want to be clear on a rule here. I realize i bumped early in a FS thread i have, sorry about that, i didnt look at the date that time, normally i do. But I also noticed i had another post removed, so as i remember i put "pm replyed"....is that bad? Should i not do that? Just want to be clear so in the future i dont lose myself a user rating over something so silly.

Thank you in advance mods.

D'z Nutz
10-31-2009, 08:29 PM
"PM(s) replied" is not a good enough reason to bump your thread because it adds nothing of value to it. Therefore, it's a useless bump.

sr20s14zenki
10-31-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
"PM(s) replied" is not a good enough reason to bump your thread because it adds nothing of value to it. Therefore, it's a useless bump.

Fair enough, i will avoid that in the future. Thank you for the information.

misterrick
10-31-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

good to know actually, as ive done this a few times :thumbsup:

Kloubek
11-24-2009, 11:50 AM
The rules, in my opinion, are not clear and/or a little nazi-ish.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?postid=3163705#post3163705

I just asked for pictures, and said I thought it was a reasonable price... in response to his comments regarding lowballers due to JDM cars.

Now I'm down another percent as well.

I totally understand the need for limiting bumps, etc. But I think my post was pretty valid. Just because I happened to agree with the guy regarding his price, I did a no-no? Come on.

Personally, I think the removal of some posts and lowered user ratings are going a little overboard. In my case in particular, I believe myself to be a strong, regular contributor of this forum and I'm sitting with a worse "user rating" than some of the trolls.

Whatever. It's just a freakin message forum I guess....

Still irks me.

QuasarCav
11-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek

delta99
11-24-2009, 10:32 PM
The rules, in my opinion, are not clear and/or a little nazi-ish.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?postid=3163705#post3163705

I just asked for pictures, and said I thought it was a reasonable price... in response to his comments regarding lowballers due to JDM cars.

Now I'm down another percent as well.

I totally understand the need for limiting bumps, etc. But I think my post was pretty valid. Just because I happened to agree with the guy regarding his price, I did a no-no? Come on.

Personally, I think the removal of some posts and lowered user ratings are going a little overboard. In my case in particular, I believe myself to be a strong, regular contributor of this forum and I'm sitting with a worse "user rating" than some of the trolls.

Still irks me.

both you and the op need to shape up. or ship out.

Kloubek
11-24-2009, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the advice Mr 0 posts a day.

Blow me.

sr20s14zenki
11-25-2009, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the advice Mr 0 posts a day.

Blow me.

Its mr evillancer again i bet. He doesnt like me either, i make fun of him on every troll account he comes up with on here.

scat19
12-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

Its mr evillancer again i bet. He doesnt like me either, i make fun of him on every troll account he comes up with on here.

Which cements the fact that he is truley a loser with nothing better to do.

beyond_ban
12-01-2009, 03:45 PM
All my user rating got raped... im not sure how but i guess im a terrible person.