Schwiegz
11-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Closed due to Spike and his power trip.

Joe-G
11-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Put your flame suit on.

psycoticclown
11-01-2009, 12:30 PM
yo brah, those drifts in ur mad tyte jdm whips are off the hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook yo!

gqmw
11-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Joe-G
Put your flame suit on.

Indeed.

Schwiegz
11-01-2009, 12:37 PM
and so it begins.

lol

spike98
11-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Your an idiot. So much in fact that i saved a few of your videos and will be passing them on to my neighbour, which happens to be S/Sgt. Mark Fentiman

Schwiegz
11-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Well that's pretty ignorant.

SR240SX
11-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by spike98
Your an idiot. So much in fact that i saved a few of your videos and will be passing them on to my neighbour, which happens to be S/Sgt. Mark Fentiman

Wow.........Seriously? Man you guys are soo up tight, You should worry about your own shit instead of being a rat, Yea hes doing stupid shit in an industrial area but really...:whocares: You do your own thing and when he gets caught he will....

Schwiegz
11-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Thanks SR240

spike98
11-01-2009, 01:40 PM
ig⋅no⋅rant
  /ˈɪgnərənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ig-ner-uhnt] Show
–adjective
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

Actually i think it is you that is ignorant. Im aware that driving like a douche on the roads that i drive on is against the law and unsafe.

spike98
11-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by SR240SX

Wow.........Seriously? Man you guys are soo up tight, You should worry about your own shit instead of being a rat, Yea hes doing stupid shit in an industrial area but really...:whocares: You do your own thing and when he gets caught he will....

I care. I use that route on a very regular basis as i have family living in an area that requires me to use those roads.

Having some asshat in a skyline and what looks to be a fucking tempo rip around corners and potentially smash up my car and injuring myself and/or passengers is fucking unacceptable. Its not a power trip. Its being tired of 18 your old paul walkers tearing up the streets in my fucking home town.

SR240SX
11-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Ok then spike go report it to the police, Then cry as you drive around that cornor one day and BAM they are there, Still doing stupid shit, Because the lazy pig you told also dosent care.

spike98
11-01-2009, 02:01 PM
hahah lazy pig? Apparently you dont know how the MHPS work. They eat this shit up. I am certain that they would actually prefer to give tickets for traffic infractions than to actually stop real crime from happening. And i know my neighbour very well, it shouldnt be a problem.

I dont give a shit if people hate on me for trying to stop this shit. This shit isnt for the streets, period.

Schwiegz
11-01-2009, 02:01 PM
ps; non of the driving involved me but i appreciate your effort.

GTFO.

GoozleBerries
11-01-2009, 02:20 PM
hey spike go eat a dick man. guess what?! its in the brier park.. guess whos there at night...NOBODY STFU. i know were you live. you used to drive that riced out white sentra thinkin you werre the shit..looked like a diesel when i drove behind you..i think somebodys jealous that he cant drift with his pos jetta.. so go take your ricer ass and suck your neighbors dick. youve go no proof it was this kid cause did you see his face?! no..agian STFU. he probably uploaded it for a friend so please. go suck some more cop dick. im sick of these little bitchs. like its fuckin YOUTUBE!

spike98
11-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Haha awesome. That's all I can say haha

GoozleBerries
11-01-2009, 02:53 PM
yeah i thought so..?

spike98
11-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Sounds like someone is a little upset haha

spike98
11-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Also it was a 200sx. It wasnt riced out at all actually. It was very tastefully modded. You might have confused it with the other one in town that has the HUGE spoiler on the back. It didnt burn ANY oil. The jetta is well, far from a "POS" Whatever you drive im sure is much better :thumbsup:

Anyways, being a keyboard commando is not really my thing. Nor is arguing with freshly out of highschool kiddies that get mad because adults dont approve of their Fast and Furious racing. Im finished here.

Kona9
11-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Not only due to Spikes personal reasons for wanting to make the local constabulary aware of you and your little boyfriends driving like retards, Beyond does not condone any of that type of shit. If mods let every little douchey tween post pics and vids of their uber street skills behind a wheel, Beyond wouldn't be what it is. So before you go running your little fingers on the keyboard your parents probably paid for, realize this is a long time standing community, and perhaps some of the people on here that have been around since day one (or so) would like to take the time and care to keep it what it is.

In other words, don't be such ignorant, immature noobs. Go open your own Car enthusiast website for this type of idiocy.

-disclaimer- Surely MOST of us have rat bagged our cars to learn the hard way, or just learn in general about the cars themselves. Posting your stupidity for the public to see on Beyond isn't justifiable. Soooooooo You can now STFU Tween.

PS the OP is obviously worried about getting caught by A) already taking down the vid, and B) already claiming it wasn't him. Pussy.

89s1
11-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by spike98

You sir, are a serious douche. :thumbsdow

The reply you were looking to make sounds a little more like Kona's. Class act all the way.

It's not something that should be on beyond, but it's not something you should go calling the cops for either. Seriously, take the hanger out of your trousers before you adorn them tomorrow morning. :rolleyes: