PDA

View Full Version : Hyundai gives a new car to the victim of the BMW parking monster truck

benyl
11-02-2009, 10:36 AM
JyD6arNlTE8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyD6arNlTE8

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/282746/plays-monster-trucks-with-bmw/

GQBalla
11-02-2009, 10:40 AM
that's quite thoughtful of them

bituerbo
11-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Yeah that is pretty cool.

scat19
11-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Dang no youtube at work. :bullshit:

atgilchrist
11-02-2009, 11:04 AM
The word of mouth advertising that this will create will be huge!
Props for the cool actions.

eg_eric
11-02-2009, 11:08 AM
i hope the bmw gallery takes notice.

buh_buh
11-02-2009, 11:18 AM
bmw gallery should give whoever did that driving lessons.
Great gesture, but the guy who got the car didn't even seem that excited.
And wouldn't the person's insurance who ran the car over have to pay for a new car anyway?

403Gemini
11-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Nice on Hyundai! :thumbsup:

BokCh0y
11-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
Nice on Hyundai! :thumbsup:

This.

Super generous of hyundai!!!! Excellent PR for sure.

ExtremeSi
11-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Not a bad marketing ploy. Thoughtful

benyl
11-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
And wouldn't the person's insurance who ran the car over have to pay for a new car anyway?

I think it was a hit and run. Did they find the offending BMW?

buh_buh
11-02-2009, 11:35 AM
oh it was? I just assumed they caught them since it was on video.

Mibz
11-02-2009, 11:40 AM
According to the original video the woman was caught and is due in court Dec. 1.

thetransporter
11-02-2009, 11:49 AM
he should of gave her a hug :clap:

banned3x
11-02-2009, 11:59 AM
how much are tv ads? the cost of air time, actors, writers, lighting, director, editors, it must be more then the car itself so i think in this economy they are just cheaping out. wow smart of them, nobody has ever thought of that. everything isnt what it seems. its called marketing. i think this is bullshit because now im going to buy a hyundai and if somethig happens to my car id expect a new car too. :rolleyes:

YamahaV8
11-02-2009, 12:04 PM
What about the guy with the blue car? Guess he will have to get his reward through the courts lol.

banned3x
11-02-2009, 12:10 PM
im not hating on hyundai, im 100% sure he will get a new car anyway with that ladies insurance, but if they wanted to play that good samaritan card they should have gave everyone a new car including the bmw owner.

Kloubek
11-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Anyone wanna run over my 300z? I like the 350's more....

syritis
11-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by YamahaV8
What about the guy with the blue car? Guess he will have to get his reward through the courts lol.

lol i noticed that too. the BMW hit 2 cars a white one and a blue/green car. now that guy is going to go into work and brag about his new car and the other victim is gunna go on a shooting spree.

Normally i would think that this is just a ploy to keep those car payment coming but with some of the reviews i've been hearing from hyundai, i wouldn't be surprised if the guy was going to buy another one anyways. unless the guys is thinking "oh shit, I was just about to sell the old car anyways"

Jlude
11-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by banned3x
im not hating on hyundai, im 100% sure he will get a new car anyway with that ladies insurance, but if they wanted to play that good samaritan card they should have gave everyone a new car including the bmw owner.

:facepalm:

banned3x
11-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Jlude

ummm shes a victim too, mistakes happen. i know alot of people including myself, when i left my car in first gear and started the car it went threw a window of a video store. shit happens. i was dramitized for months soo poor lady, i feel more sorry for her then the owners of both cars. she could be your mom or grandma. it was a honest mistake.

ClearBluewater
11-02-2009, 12:34 PM
how much are tv ads? the cost of air time, actors, writers, lighting, director, editors, it must be more then the car itself so i think in this economy they are just cheaping out. wow smart of them, nobody has ever thought of that. everything isnt what it seems. its called marketing. i think this is bullshit because now im going to buy a hyundai and if somethig happens to my car id expect a new car too. :rolleyes:

So what you're saying is if i drive into your parked car we should BOTH get a new one?

ClearBluewater
11-02-2009, 12:36 PM

ummm shes a victim too, mistakes happen. i know alot of people including myself, when i left my car in first gear and started the car it went threw a window of a video store. shit happens. i was dramitized for months soo poor lady, i feel more sorry for her then the owners of both cars. she could be your mom or grandma. it was a honest mistake.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

When shit happens, somebody has to pay for it. On a side note, victims don't usually flee the crime scene.

atgilchrist
11-02-2009, 12:44 PM
But she made a mistake, clearly she deserves a new Hyundai!

ClearBluewater
11-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by atgilchrist
But she made a mistake, clearly she deserves a new Hyundai!

What does the bmw driver and banned3x have in common?

Xtrema
11-02-2009, 12:50 PM

It's in Ontario and the woman did come back and admitted the hit and run.

SUV, Woman, BMW, just confirm 3 stereotypes in one accident. No lesson can help.

kertejud2
11-02-2009, 12:56 PM

I imagine driving into a video store would put you through a lot of 'Drama'. *rimshot*

The real question is why hasn't Blockbuster given you your own store after this ordeal? Surely they'd have to know what you went through (*rimshot*)

ClearBluewater
11-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by kertejud2

I imagine driving into a video store would put you through a lot of 'Drama'. *rimshot*

The real question is why hasn't Blockbuster given you your own store after this ordeal? Surely they'd have to know what you went through (*rimshot*)

The terrorists who planned 911 DESERVE a couple of new planes and some sky scrapers to be built ASAP. They were very stressed out, and they made a huge mistake. :facepalm:

blownz
11-02-2009, 01:01 PM

But driving away was far from honest. She deserves nothing but a big ass ticket, high insurance, and the loss of her drivers license.

Totally different if she was to have stuck around and admitted to it up front and accepted the responsibility for her actions.

Redlyne_mr2
11-02-2009, 01:05 PM

dude for real?

freshprince1
11-02-2009, 01:07 PM
If they were giving out Genesis' I'd offer my Maxima to get run over.

Mibz
11-02-2009, 01:13 PM

The real question is why hasn't Blockbuster given you your own store after this ordeal? Surely they'd have to know what you went through (*rimshot*) Grade-A zingers. Well done.

alloroc
11-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by YamahaV8

BMW should step up and give him an M3.
--- 'would totally screw over Hyundai's advertising.

syritis
11-02-2009, 01:31 PM

it's a lot harder to start your car in first gear when your driving an automatic bmw x3

2000TL
11-02-2009, 02:37 PM
The guy that got the new Hyundai previously owned one and got it smashed by the BMW driver didn't he? Maybe the other manufacturers should step up as well.

banned3x
11-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by ClearBluewater

The terrorists who planned 911 DESERVE a couple of new planes and some sky scrapers to be built ASAP. They were very stressed out, and they made a huge mistake. :facepalm:

Your an idiot. Do you know the differnce between 1st degree murder, 2nd degree murder, 3rd degree murder? 3rd degree murders are accidents. Acts of god. Not intentional. Dumbass but thanks for coming out. :whocares: :rolleyes:

atgilchrist
11-02-2009, 03:48 PM
I smell a troll...

Is this an attempted ownage?

Pahnda
11-02-2009, 03:48 PM

Your an idiot. Do you know the differnce between 1st degree murder, 2nd degree murder, 3rd degree murder? 3rd degree murders are accidents. Acts of god. Not intentional. Dumbass but thanks for coming out. :whocares: :rolleyes:

Know what one of the differences is between criminal law in Canada and that in the US? We don't have third degree murder.

If you love American law so much go be dumb down there.

GQNammer
11-02-2009, 03:51 PM

Really? lol? Can you stop posting before you hurt your head.

A790
11-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Wow. You take a good gesture by Hyundai and spin it around so they're the assholes.

I know there's one in every group, but hot damn, this one's a doozy. Good for you :thumbsup:

syeve
11-02-2009, 03:52 PM

I am dramitized now that I read that. Thnks

Eleanor
11-02-2009, 04:12 PM
3rd degree murders are accidents. Acts of god. Not intentional. Ummmmm, I wouldn't go as far as calling it an "accident". There was still an intent to harm someone.

banned3x
11-02-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by A790

Wow. You take a good gesture by Hyundai and spin it around so they're the assholes.

I know there's one in every group, but hot damn, this one's a doozy. Good for you :thumbsup:

im sorry for speaking my mind but if i gave a bum a dollar because he has no job im not going to get cameras and reporters and make a commericail bragging about how generous i am. its just an advertisment. why is everyone getting mooshy about an ad they made. i hope some people see what i see. IF they WERE generous they should have gave both car owners a brand new car, the other guy dosent get one because he didnt have a hyundai. i dunno mabe i am an idiot. :dunno:

remember people its an advertisment.

atgilchrist
11-02-2009, 04:27 PM

i dunno mabe i am an idiot. :dunno:

The answer is yes.

cannondale1
11-02-2009, 04:34 PM

You loco essay? :nut:

A790
11-02-2009, 04:56 PM
i dunno mabe i am an idiot. :dunno:
No one will question that one.

The thing that I think you're missing is that, while it may be an advertisement, the bottom line is that Hyundai is showing their willingness to reward brand loyalty. They hooked someone up when they really didn't need to. They were never obligated to do anything, but they did. That's a nice gesture.

By your logic, anyone who does something nice for SOMEONE should do something nice for EVERYONE. And I'm sorry, but the BMW driver was *not* a victim as she very clearly backed up and drove off. How does she deserve a new car, exactly?

nissanguy
11-02-2009, 05:31 PM
nice of the hyundai dealership

Kg810
11-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Good for Hyundai.

And man, banned3x is fucking stupid.

chkolny541
11-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Kg810
Good for Hyundai.

And man, banned3x is fucking stupid.

jwslam
11-02-2009, 05:43 PM
my 94 accord could do well from an X5 makeover...

banned3x
11-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Ok I'm not an idiot or a troll, Im just trying to make sense.

If I saw a lady run over two bicycles and the kids were sad but the lady paid for new ones and I come along with cameras and reporters and said to the white kid, here's a new motorcycle and give the other minority kid nothing. And I said to him sorry kid if you were white I would have given you one too. I should be shot for that.

Can someone pls agree with me? Look deep inside you, what if you were the owner of the neon, and a million people on YouTube saw Hyundai give your co worker get a brand new shiny car and you get your pos neon to the body shop and get a rental for a week while your boss is driving his brand new car and taking all your co workers to booster juice while you just si there and watch wishing you also had a new car but didn't because your grampa would of been ashamed of you for buyin a Korean car, and not supporting our canadain made cars owned by Americans. Now please tell me? Do you not see what I'm trying to get across???
All of this for some stupid advertising people have feeling too. I'm pretty sure you would have been pisses too. Put yourselfs in the shoes of the other owner who didn't have a Hyundai. Fyckin ghey!!! And stop quoting me pls!!!

funkedelic2
11-02-2009, 06:22 PM
while your boss is driving his brand new car and taking all your co workers to booster juice while you just si there and watch wishing you also had a new car but didn't because your grampa would of been ashamed of you for buyin a Korean car, and not supporting our canadain made cars owned by Americans.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kertejud2
11-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Okay, lets see what you have to say.

If I saw a lady run over two bicycles and the kids were sad but the lady paid for new ones and I come along with cameras and reporters and said to the white kid, here's a new motorcycle and give the other minority kid nothing. And I said to him sorry kid if you were white I would have given you one too. I should be shot for that.

Try harder.

Look deep inside you, what if you were the owner of the neon, and a million people on YouTube saw Hyundai give your co worker get a brand new shiny car and you get your pos neon to the body shop and get a rental for a week while your boss is driving his brand new car and taking all your co workers to booster juice while you just si there and watch wishing you also had a new car but didn't because your grampa would of been ashamed of you for buyin a Korean car, and not supporting our canadain made cars owned by Americans. Now please tell me? Do you not see what I'm trying to get across???

Are you the owner of the Neon?

All of this for some stupid advertising people have feeling too. I'm pretty sure you would have been pisses too. Put yourselfs in the shoes of the other owner who didn't have a Hyundai. Fyckin ghey!!!

Oh, it all makes sense now.

And stop quoting me pls!!!

:thumbsup:

atgilchrist
11-02-2009, 06:41 PM
http://www.vpsingles.com/pics/digging.gif

Xtrema
11-02-2009, 07:22 PM

Can someone pls agree with me? Look deep inside you, what if you were the owner of the neon, and a million people on YouTube saw Hyundai give your co worker get a brand new shiny car and you get your pos neon to the body shop and get a rental for a week while your boss is driving his brand new car and taking all your co workers to booster juice while you just si there and watch wishing you also had a new car but didn't because your grampa would of been ashamed of you for buyin a Korean car, and not supporting our canadain made cars owned by Americans. Now please tell me? Do you not see what I'm trying to get across???
All of this for some stupid advertising people have feeling too. I'm pretty sure you would have been pisses too. Put yourselfs in the shoes of the other owner who didn't have a Hyundai. Fyckin ghey!!! And stop quoting me pls!!!

I conclude that this must be owning of some kind. Or somebody forgot his meds.

A video gone viral. Hyundai saw an opportunity to cash in on the viral to gain 1) PR points, 2) push a new product.

That's it. Dude got a free car is as random as his old car got run over in the parking lot X5. It's just a random act of kindness. The fact that Chrysler doesn't give the Neon owner a new Caliber is just their missed opportunity. And why does the hit and run chick deserves a car at all?

The argument of who deserves what is pointless. Nobody is entitled to anything to start with.

sh0ko
11-02-2009, 07:43 PM
the only reason banned3x is probably defending that woman is because he probably once did the exact same shit....

Kona9
11-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by sh0ko
the only reason banned3x is probably defending that woman is because he probably once did the exact same shit....

:facepalm: Have you read the whole thread?

v2kai
11-02-2009, 08:02 PM

so why should hyundai give the neon owner a new car....they have no relation to that individual whatsoever. yea it'd be nice, and then they'd be giving away cars to someone who owned a competitor's vehicle...let's just give them to everyone! :facepalm:

it's a business not a charity. there's a motive for their actions, yes we can all see that; and theyre doing something nice as well. what's the big deal!? maybe Dodge should step up and give buddy another POS neon???

your bicycle story makes no sense, you've missed the point. Read it slowly now

Hyundai gave a NEW Hyundai to the guy cuz he bought one from them already, having had his previous one obliterated by a lady in an X5.

Theyre taking care of a customer.

It's good for business.

No one is saying it's an act of kindness. we can all see the motive behind it. But it's still a nice gesture to their customer.:banghead:

banned3x
11-02-2009, 08:03 PM
My whole argument is that it's not Act of "kindness" if it was kindness they would have done it secretly. But they did it for attention/advertisment/publicity stunt ect. They did it so they can get someThing in return. (new customers) When you do something for someone I'm sure u don't expect some thing in return.
Some one please agree with me don't be afraid to be judge by these other members speacl out!! I'm sure someone agrees but to afraid to speak out.

Do you want another example? Ok.

A crack dealer notices two families who's houses got burned down, so he goes and buys groceries and new kicks and some new gear for the kids only for the parents who bought crack off him and he says to the other family sorry kids your parents should have bought crack off me and I would have helped you. So everyone notices his nice gestures and start to get supplies of him because he's helping his community. So what's the moral of this story ? By off the nice crack dealer!!

Get it?

1 should have done it secretly
2 should have bought both owners new cars
3 not made a commercial
4 not get involved
5 mind their own buisness because he was getting a new car anyways
6 or bought everyone a car then I would have gone out and bought a Hyundai today and not waste my time trying to convince you this isn't an act of kindness.

Tik-Tok
11-02-2009, 08:21 PM
including the bmw owner.

This. Rewarding incompetence is a great idea.

Meback
11-02-2009, 08:36 PM
I nominate BannedX3 for ban!!:nut:

2000TL
11-02-2009, 08:54 PM
My whole argument is that it's not Act of "kindness" if it was kindness they would have done it secretly. But they did it for attention/advertisment/publicity stunt ect. They did it so they can get someThing in return. (new customers) When you do something for someone I'm sure u don't expect some thing in return.
Some one please agree with me don't be afraid to be judge by these other members speacl out!! I'm sure someone agrees but to afraid to speak out.

A crack dealer notices two families who's houses got burned down, so he goes and buys groceries and new kicks and some new gear for the kids only for the parents who bought crack off him and he says to the other family sorry kids your parents should have bought crack off me and I would have helped you. So everyone notices his nice gestures and start to get supplies of him because he's helping his community. So what's the moral of this story ? By off the nice crack dealer!!

Get it?

3 not made a commercial
4 not get involved
6 or bought everyone a car then I would have gone out and bought a Hyundai today and not waste my time trying to convince you this isn't an act of kindness.

http://savannahchannel.com/go/data/file/savannah_news/1144237655_8b2a0282_shovel.jpg

focusdriv3r
11-02-2009, 09:07 PM
I just made an account to agree with banned3x. I dont agree with him about him saying that the bmw lady should get a new car. You guys are just ashamed to admit that the other guy should've got a new car aswell! Its just fair! I just think that both of the car owners should've got a new car.. not just one person. And btw.. im not banned3x. Funkedelic can vouch for me cause he told me about this site.

kertejud2
11-02-2009, 09:20 PM

Get it?

3 not made a commercial
4 not get involved

How hard did your head hit the windshield when you drove through the video store?
Or maybe you're just this guy
http://www.sleeponthemic.com/images/kp.jpg

banned3x
11-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 2000TL

http://savannahchannel.com/go/data/file/savannah_news/1144237655_8b2a0282_shovel.jpg

Thank you for your productive input on this debate. You have valid points

A790
11-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by focusdriv3r
I just made an account to agree with banned3x. I dont agree with him about him saying that the bmw lady should get a new car. You guys are just ashamed to admit that the other guy should've got a new car aswell! Its just fair! I just think that both of the car owners should've got a new car.. not just one person. And btw.. im not banned3x. Funkedelic can vouch for me cause he told me about this site.
You may not be banned3x, but you're just as intelligent ;)

signature7
11-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by focusdriv3r
I just made an account to agree with banned3x.

:rofl: :rofl:

Zephyr
11-02-2009, 09:34 PM

Get it?

3 not made a commercial
4 not get involved

Wow, just wow. I come from the land of ditzy valley blond girls, you sir make them look intelligent.

TomcoPDR
11-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

SUV, Woman, BMW, just confirm 3 stereotypes in one accident. No lesson can help.

Can you confirm Asian??

Least it's better than 99% of those make-over shows where they pretend they're shittin' their pants. "OMG OMG OMG, :cry: I don't believe this, OMG, I love all that bondo filler on my car, that 40" TV for a windshield, water foundation for a head rest"

canuckcarguy
11-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Meback
I nominate BannedX3 for ban!!:nut:

Are you kidding me? Banned3X took this from a moderately interesting thread to a kick-ass hilarity-fest!

by the way, still chuckling at Kertejud's "drama" comment. :rofl:

theken
11-03-2009, 12:27 PM
perhaps hyundai realized that his 04 accent might get him $42 bucks from insurance and figured, well he is probably not well off as he drives a 5 year old accent, maybe we will give him something that will be worth $200 bucks in 5 years.

Mibz
11-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Or they realized that '04 Accents were terrible cars and he would probably take his insurance money and buy a different brand so they decided to take a small hit and keep his ass coming to their service department for another 5 years while getting free publicity.

Am I close?

SOAB
11-03-2009, 12:46 PM
is there no such thing as a win-win situation? the guy got a new car and the company gets cheap advertising. nothing wrong with that, that i can see.

as for the other guy getting a car, Hyundai has no reason to give him a car. he doesn't own a Hyundai.

the BMW driver doesn't deserve anything but a big foot in the ass for a hit-n-run.

oh, banned3x is a moran!!

ClearBluewater
11-03-2009, 12:49 PM

Thank you for your productive input on this debate. You have valid points

I think you may have been dropped on your head as a baby, over and over again.

Edit: lets change the user title to match the user name minus the 3x

GQNammer
11-03-2009, 02:38 PM
There's a chance that banned3x is Mad$sella because it's hard to believe that someone can actually be that stupid without brain damage.

ClearBluewater
11-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by GQNammer
There's a chance that banned3x is Mad$sella because it's hard to believe that someone can actually be that stupid without brain damage.

What makes you think he has no brain damage?

banned3x
11-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by SOAB

the BMW driver doesn't deserve anything but a big foot in the ass for a hit-n-run.

oh, banned3x is right about everything

she happenes to be a 62yr old lady from india i think. giver her a break

your a fucking IDIOT!!!! you dont know how that crash affected our lives, i learnt a lesson from that night and mike is totally rehabillted man, he changed his life and tryin to help others.
so if you dont know then i'd suggest you keep your mouth shut. fuckin 09's

DonJuan
11-03-2009, 04:08 PM

DUDE WTF is wrong with you?! That is totally uncalled for and not at all funny. Mad$ella has actual brain damage. Banned3x is just a complete imbicile.

Not funny.

Next time someone wins the lottery, I'm gonna get Banned3x to pay me too cuz thats fair.

Xtrema
11-03-2009, 04:50 PM

too soon

Danny Meehan
11-03-2009, 05:08 PM
the cost of a car for hyundai canada will bring in clients who see great customer service. great marketing strategy

the guy seemed untouched by the gesture

GQNammer
11-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

ClearBluewater
11-03-2009, 05:26 PM

your a fucking IDIOT!!!! you dont know how that crash affected our lives, i learnt a lesson from that night and mike is totally rehabillted man, he changed his life and tryin to help others.
so if you dont know then i'd suggest you keep your mouth shut. fuckin 09's

Rehabilitated*

kertejud2
11-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by ClearBluewater

Rehabilitated*

Ohh the Trauma!

ClearBluewater
11-04-2009, 12:08 AM

Ohh the Trauma!

Since she is denial about everything else discussed in this thread, this one is supported by the dictionary.

Zephyr
11-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Back on topic folks :)

Redlyne_mr2
11-04-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm not sure how great of a marketing strategy this is. The internet videos are basically the flavor of the week, they make an impact for a day or 2 then are forgotten about forever. This guy went in with a $500 car and came out with a $20000 car so he's laughing but I can't see this doing much for Hyundai sales.

ClearBluewater
11-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I'm not sure how great of a marketing strategy this is. The internet videos are basically the flavor of the week, they make an impact for a day or 2 then are forgotten about forever. This guy went in with a $500 car and came out with a $20000 car so he's laughing but I can't see this doing much for Hyundai sales.

I dunno man i feel pretty confident that if i bought a Hyundai and got bored of it i'll just make a video of it getting run over by a monster truck or something, and then write a letter.

Xtrema
11-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

On the flip side....

This is on most major blogs. This $20K definitely buys more eyeballs than a month on local newspaper.

Q-TIP
11-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Coming from personal experience to even get 97 000 views PLUS discussion on forums and blogs such as this for $20,000 is an absolute steal. A 1-page advertisment in Motor Trend retails at $150,000 a month on their 12x rate. Even factor in a 20% discount (common with publishers) and that is 120,000. To get that rate they would likely need to run that ad 6 times for a total cost of $720,000 and you can bet your ass it won't be as effective as this YouTube video will be on a dollar to dollar basis.

Motor Trend Rate Card

http://ads.simautomotive.com//

ann1985
11-06-2009, 01:21 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

exodus989
11-06-2009, 02:43 AM

fuckin 09's

Lmfao, nobody has bitched about join years since like forever ago!

Btw, seniority means shit on this forum; look at the banned users, many are older members? Why, cuz they turn into retards. That's why I like this forum, they don't give preference to senior members, they give preference to members who are actually constructive and contribute to the message board!

...And then there's evillancer.

Tomaz
11-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by exodus989

...And then there's evillancer.

:thumbsup: